OFFICIAL: Kavanaugh Hearings Thread

as the lawyer kept asking those questions, Dr Ford became unglued. the lawyer tried to comfort her by praising her for reporting Kavanaugh. "i can see why you're upset. you're a strong gal, and you probably have good judgement most of the time. there's some kleenex there if you need it"

Thats fine. At least we know she wont be a sexual predator.

Don’t assume
I'll take my chances with a female. Repub men seem to have a problem with being sexual predators.

You really think it’s only Republican men?
Where did I say only? I said repub men seem to have a problem with being sexual predators.

In the post I quoted otherwise why did you say only “Republican “ men?
I never said only republican men. What are you talking about?

FvxYZnq.png

Gawd she is hideous....inside and out.
You sound jealous. Typical whorish catty behavior.

Don’t assume
I'll take my chances with a female. Repub men seem to have a problem with being sexual predators.

Where did I say only? I said repub men seem to have a problem with being sexual predators.

You certainly implied it. Otherwise you would have just said “men”.

The two most telling lies that she said during the hearings:

1. She lied about her fear of flying. If you fly for enjoyment, you are not afraid of it.

2. She could not remember if she took the polygraph on the same day (in an airport motel by the way) of her Grandmothers funeral. This wasn't years ago, it was 60 days ago. Why lie about that? She later confirmed the date of the polygraph, but still didn't know if it was the same day of the funeral?
What definitely got proved today is that her memory is a sketchy as we knew beforehand

About the day your GrandMother was buried? I was 12 when I buried mine, in the early 70's, and I could detail the entire damn day. I sure as shit would remember if, on that day, someone hooked me up to a polygraph test 60 DAYS AGO!

I just hope that Ben Sasse or Jeff Flake are paying attention. All it takes is one of them in the committee to say no and then Kavanaugh doesn't even make it to a full Senate vote.

Wrong.

The Constitution doesn't call for the committee to advise and consent, it calls for the Senate to advise and consent.
McConnell can put it on the floor.

If Either Sasse or Flake doesn't recommend him for a full vote, they aren't going to vote for him in the full Senate vote. Republicans are not going to put Kavanaugh to a full Senate vote knowing it will fail.

All this charade is proving is that liberals will go to any length to justify killing babies.

No I meant specifically repub men have a problem with being sexual predators. Moore, Drumpf, Kavanaugh etc etc etc.

Just nominate a woman!!!!!

Don’t assume

Where did I say only? I said repub men seem to have a problem with being sexual predators. The leader of the repubs likes grabbing pussies.

Kinda sounds cuckolded?

5 minutes of rambling and he asked her 1 question and she pretended to be a dumb 15-year-old girl.

I am convinced. Kavanaugh did it.
:laughing0301:
Her answers seem to be pretty ridiculous and lacking any real credibility, I bet if you asked 100 senators if they ever had any inappropriate contact with the same or opposite sex anytime in their life under penalty of Perjury they would refuse to answer the question. That's why we investigate before we accuse in this country. She has another agenda.

The obviously lying Moon Bat bitch did not give a compelling case that anything happen. She has no evidence or collaborating evidence. She has nothing.

In He Said/She Said He Said wins without anything more than a certified TDS Moon Bat's word that it happen.

The ball is in Kavanaugh's court now. All he has to do is be adamant about it not happening and then the filthy ass Democrats will vote against him and the Republicans will vote for him and he will be the Supreme Court Justice.

The Moon Bats will cry about it but elections have consequences.

No I meant specifically repub men have a problem with being sexual predators. Moore, Drumpf, Kavanaugh etc etc etc.

Clinton, Ellison, Kennedy...? Also Republicans?

Don’t assume

Where did I say only? I said repub men seem to have a problem with being sexual predators. The leader of the repubs likes grabbing pussies.

Kinda sounds cuckolded?
I cant see Drumpf being a cuck. He is an apex sexual predator.

Bill Clinton, Harvey Weinstein, Keith Ellison, Ted Kennedy

Gawd she is hideous....inside and out.
You sound jealous. Typical whorish catty behavior.
Typical of the way conservatives attack females

You know the funny thing is, I created a thread just joking on how Kavanaugh's female lawyer looks like the mom from Malcolm in the Middle and Trump supporters got mad and the thread got shut down. I wasn't even saying she was ugly... just that she reminded me of the actress, who honestly isn't bad looking.

Forum List

Back