Official Presidential Debate Thread --- Round 3 --- 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know plenty of fish out of water (people working jobs they weren't cut out to be doing or wasn't destined to do), and it's all because of NAFTA.

OMG she is so scary. Good for Trump... She has had years to make these differences...why hasn't she done that? You make talk , Hillary. $6B missing???? Whoa!

Trump can't talk about his lawsuits from the 70s.

Or Miss Universe.

She's losing so she brings out the racisttttt card.She whines about all these kids rights and womens rights um how the fuck has that HELPED America? and Americans?

$6 Billion was missing while you were in the state department... HRC: Let's talk about me fighting for children's rights.

:anj_stfu:

Loserterian trash! HIllary is kicking the shit out of him and proving this crap to be the shit that it is.

she is s0nning him right now. wow

theyre both going lower and lower too

lol yessssssssss

HRC: "I will not add a penny to the national debt"

And what presidential candidate in the past 50 years hasn't made that kind of promise? Nothing but mere buzzwords.
Quite a bit worse than Read my lips no new taxes.......she has no hope or intention of doing what she just said.....all lies.....back to the fiscal conservative bs.....she must be losing and needs to cut the crazy free stuff talk but ends up sounding even more crazy

What's wrong with my TV?

CvLLS6BUEAA1A8_.jpg

Is it a Samsung? :eusa_eh:

Power it down! Power it down!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back