Official Presidential Debate Thread --- Round 3 --- 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to say, I'm not a yuge fan of Hillary, but I'm constantly amazed at her poise. The stress she must be feeling at this point is probably incredible, yet she's always so damn calm, cool and collected next to the orange cheeto troll who's constantly interrupting her. Respect.
She does appear to be cool, doesn't she? I wonder if that is due to the amount of practice she has for the debate. She has an answer for everything, but the problem is only a few are true.

I have to say, I'm not a yuge fan of Hillary, but I'm constantly amazed at her poise. The stress she must be feeling at this point is probably incredible, yet she's always so damn calm, cool and collected next to the orange cheeto troll who's constantly interrupting her. Respect.
Lies and platitudes.

Spoken like a yuge fanboy

I wish I was. I was a Bernie supporter, and I still struggle here and there over having to vote for her. These debates do manage to help me though, I have to say.

Donald Trump is winning the debate imo. I think Hillary had some good moments during the abortion part (I'm probably life) but she got absolutely stomped in the Russian section

You are insane. He's losing due to lack of substance and overblown negative rhetoric.

Your intrinsic biases say he's losing. You aren't judging the debate objectively.

Did you hear that?

"It's not my fault the government let me do it"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back