Official: Russia ‘deliberately targeting’ US-backed forces in Syria

Cuban Troops Join the Russian Offensive in Syria
The Institute for Cuban and Cuban-American Studies (ICCAS) at the University of Miami shared via email on October 13, 2015, that General Leopoldo Cintra Frías, head of the Cuban Armed Forces, had already landed in Syria. He is, they write, “leading a group of Cuban military personnel … in support of Syria’s dictator Assad” and, in Cold War fashion, the Russian contingent.

The ICCAS researchers shared with the PanAm Post that the intelligence came directly from a spokesman of the US Defense Department, and is corroborated by an unnamed but friendly military in the Middle East. They report two Russian-made planes arriving in Syria carrying approximately 300 Cuban soldiers...
This development has not necessarily come out of the blue. In recent days, Cuba’s official media have declared support for the Russian venture in Syria. Further, Cuba has a history of backing her communist allies abroad, and even sent troops to Syria way back in 1973 during the Yom Kippur War with Israel.

What is the name of the U.S. official that told FOX this?
He's unnamed, but the same basic information is being report by other sources...

Oh, I see. Multiple sources quoting one anonymous official........:cool-45:.
Here's more on the Cubans...
Cuban Troops Join the Russian Offensive in Syria

A simple Internet search will turn up more information on this, too...

If you missed the fact that Russia has been bombing the rebels that we have been backing, or that Hezbollah is in Syria, I strongly suggest that you sober up and get into rehab.

I can see thru propaganda while stinkin' drunk, while you can't sober. Too funny.........

Forum List

Back