Official State of the Union Thread

Shut your antisemitic mouth Deantard. Your conspiracy theories make you look like a dope, old man.
Take a look Rdean. It's DEMOCRATS dressed in Klan white tonight. Sitting there stone faced at the thought of live babies and imprisoned sex traffickers.
I know. That's what your kind wants in the House and in the Senate.
How many thousands of children did Trump strip from their mothers and put in cages.
True story.

F U deantard. For someone whose father lost 90% of his family to WWII and the Holocaust you and your antisemite party can jump in a frozen white ass lake.
What are you talking about?

You are insane.

Besides, talking about saving whites from Europe but teargassing mothers and babies on our border is the height of hypocrisy.

See? I pointed that out without calling you stupid.

Asshole he honored WW2 vets who saved Jews from concentration camps and your party didn’t clap. Are you deaf as well as stupid?
Everyone clapped

Bullshit. The Dems only clapped at the end when they felt stupid. They didn’t applaud when he mentioned Israel.

Trump own that room!

That is exactly what I was gonna say! The Donald is amazing and making a great speech! :beer:

The main distraction is Corpse Pelosi constantly readjusting her dentures and messing with the pieces of cardboard.

The speech was amazing.

I laughed. I cried. I was spellbound at the end. It was 9.7/10

Absolutely great.

Is he still going to push for unity when he doesn't get his wall?
Pelosi will be there with a golden shovel, laying the cornerstone, you unAmerican faggot!

I bet you must have been upset when Trump caved.

Tissue?

Caved on what, exactly?

The government shutdown. You know, the thing he wasn't supposed to end until he got funding for a wall.

My opinion. But one that is so obvious.

Dxj19BKX4AEi5Uv.jpg

Discussion in 'Politics'

Shut your antisemitic mouth Deantard. Your conspiracy theories make you look like a dope, old man.
That's who Republicans want to see the House.

They show us what they want in a government.

And Trump leads.
Take a look Rdean. It's DEMOCRATS dressed in Klan white tonight. Sitting there stone faced at the thought of live babies and imprisoned sex traffickers.
How many thousands of children did Trump strip from their mothers and put in cages.
True story.

F U deantard. For someone whose father lost 90% of his family to WWII and the Holocaust you and your antisemite party can jump in a frozen white ass lake.

You are insane.

Besides, talking about saving whites from Europe but teargassing mothers and babies on our border is the height of hypocrisy.

Asshole he honored WW2 vets who saved Jews from concentration camps and your party didn’t clap. Are you deaf as well as stupid?
Weird that you insist Trump is so great when he said: I like soldiers who weren't captured.
Do you know what that means?

True story.

You are insane.

Everyone clapped

Bullshit. The Dems only clapped at the end when they felt stupid. They didn’t applaud when he mentioned Israel.
You lied

Dems did clap when he talked about liberating the camps

True story.

You are insane.

Weird that you insist Trump is so great when he said: I like soldiers who weren't captured.
Do you know what that means?

Deviating again. Why are you such a coward that you won’t discuss what happened today? You’re a coward you’re no fellow soldier.

Trump nailed that speech. Now the filthy Democrats will follow up with a fat ugly snaggle tooth hateful stupid commie bitch that is a loser. The face of the Democrat Party.

You are insane.

Everyone clapped

You lied

Dems did clap when he talked about liberating the camps

Bullshit only in the very end and not all stood up. You’re insane. And none clapped when he mentioned Jerusalem.

Is he still going to push for unity when he doesn't get his wall?
Pelosi will be there with a golden shovel, laying the cornerstone, you unAmerican faggot!

I bet you must have been upset when Trump caved.

Tissue?

Caved on what, exactly?

The government shutdown. You know, the thing he wasn't supposed to end until he got funding for a wall.

That wasn't today. Air traffic had to continue to make teh US go 'round.

Nancy's gonna build the bottom row of the wall now.

Fuck off you leftist unAmerican piece of shit!

Forum List

Back