Official Thread - The Mueller Report is Announced... USE THIS thread til at least end of Saturday.

Letter from deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein offers potential road map to special counsel Robert Mueller's probe

No more indictments.

No harsh condemnation of President Donald Trump or any of his associates who have not been charged with crimes.

"Rosenstein makes it clear he believes the Department of Justice will not – and cannot without violating long-standing Department of Justice policy – include disparaging or incriminating information about anybody who has not been charged with a crime."
-
Rosenstein hints at no attack on Trump expected suggesting wrong-doing they have no evidence of and are incapable of indicting him without.

Rosenstein suggests that there have been questionable things found in the investigation that he and Mueller will withhold from the public, leaving room for liberals and snowflakes to continue to claim / suggest Trump was still engaged in wring-doing despite no evidence to prove it:

"Punishing wrongdoers through judicial proceedings is only one part of the Department's mission," Rosenstein wrote. "We also have a duty to prevent the disclosure of information that would unfairly tarnish people who are not charged with crimes."

Bottom Line:
It appears Rosenstein was / is trying to prep everyone on a Mueller Report that fails in their mission to find / prove illegal collusion or criminal activity by the President...and for the possibility of part if the report being withheld from the public....

Get ready for disappointment, snowflakes...

And since the 2018 letter, that is the base of the article, there have been indictments.
As I have stated multiple times. No one knows what Mueller is up to, because he doesn’t allow leaks.
And again, easyt uses nothing but pure conjecture. What a loser.

Indictments? You mean for tax evasion that occurred 10 years before Trump ran for office.....? For people who are said to have lied to the FBI, about nothing to do with Trump? Those indictments?
His lying idiot son ,his daughter, his pos son in law ? No meetings at Trump towers with Russians??

Indictments? You do realize that the Russians at the tower were coordinating with Fusion GPS...right? The people working for hilary...right? And I don't see any of those people you listed as indicted.....right?

We do know that hilary and the clinton crime foundation were working with actual Russians, and getting actual benefits from hilary and the State Department........

And when he win a second term you will start crying for another investigation why Americans are so retarded and racist...

Your side will blow it again by running someone so pathetic ( Kerry in 2004 and Hillary 2016 ) and then blame everyone but your political party!

Or not. I can't see Trump keeping his shit together for a whole campaign.

But the real proof in the pudding is going to be the economy. If it goes into the tank, Trump is done.

I'm hoping the Democrats nominate someone sensible, like Biden or Hickenlooper... but shit, if you told me in 2004 that Obama would be president in 2008, I'd laugh at you. if you told me Donald Trump would be president in 2016 in 2012, I'd have laughed at you.

Biden might be sensible but not Hickenlooper. Julian Castro is a better choice than Hickenlooper and most certainly O'Rourke. If you can't beat Ted Cruz this is not the time for you to run for president.

A good summation of the democrat led coup against Trump.....

The American Media Destroyed Themselves over the Mueller Investigation

The provenance of what happened also couldn't be more obvious. People who considered themselves elite guardians of our country were so appalled by the possible election, and then the actual election, of the "barbarian" Donald Trump, they thought nothing of breaking the law and then exploiting it to bring Trump down. In so doing, consciously or unconsciously, they expressed their utter contempt for roughly half of their fellow citizens, not to mention their disdain for the electoral process and the law many of them swore to uphold.

It was a conspiracy and, worse yet, a conspiracy ignited and carried out from within the FBI and the Department of Justice. Nothing could be more dangerous to a democratic society than that. How high this conspiracy went is still somewhat unclear. I say "somewhat" because the likelihood of it having reached into the White House of the previous administration is great. It's hard to imagine how it could have happened otherwise.

These conspirators all worked in tandem, through leaks or directly, with the aforementioned media that has disgraced itself beyond words. The reputation of this media, never terrific, is in tatters and being washed, deservedly, down the drain. Anyone who believes a word they say from here on in should have his/her or zhe's head examined.

Which brings us to the new man of the hour. Good-bye, Robert Mueller. Hello, Michael Horowitz.

More than ever, it is up to the inspector general to put Humpty Dumpty together again. He tiptoed up to the door in his investigation of the Hillary Clinton email scandal and then fled timorously away. This time it will not be so easy to participate in the coverup. We all know too much and the documents — especially the ones concerning the FISA courts and the Steele dossier — are sitting there waiting for the world to read them. Horowitz must know that no investigation will be complete without exposing all of this. Otherwise, he will be trashed by history.

...an attempt to overthrow a sitting President who was chosen by the American people in a free and fair election as prescribed by the United States Constitution.

And, it must be dealt with as such. The coup plotters broke numerous laws in using a piece of opposition research as justification for a FISA warrant. They spied on a Presidential candidate, they spied on a Presidential transition team, and they spied on a U.S. President, all based on a warrant that was issued on false pretenses.

If we are a nation of laws, not men, then the culprits should be brought to justice.

The “Investigation” Was a Conspiracy to Oust Trump | Rush Limbaugh | 1150 WIMA

Lol! Rush Limbaugh is a dumb ass. First off Trump was not elected by the American people . He was elected by the electors in the electoral college. 3 million more Americans voted for Clinton. Second Trump is not above the law. So if we are a nation of laws and the law says that if you are accused of a crime it must be investigated then it gets investigated. None of what you have said is true.

Funny how you want to use the National Vote to say Hillary was more Popular but did you know Hillary National Vote win was because of California?

She won the State of California by four million votes but only won the National Vote by only Three Million votes.

Now here is the funnier part and Hillary Clinton lost more States Popular Votes which caused her to lose the Electoral College...

What is my point?

Simple, when you lose so many States in a Election and win the National Vote because of one State slanted Victory, well Hillary was not as Popular across the nation as you make it out to be!

And when he win a second term you will start crying for another investigation why Americans are so retarded and racist...

Your side will blow it again by running someone so pathetic ( Kerry in 2004 and Hillary 2016 ) and then blame everyone but your political party!

But the real proof in the pudding is going to be the economy. If it goes into the tank, Trump is done.

I'm hoping the Democrats nominate someone sensible, like Biden or Hickenlooper... but shit, if you told me in 2004 that Obama would be president in 2008, I'd laugh at you. if you told me Donald Trump would be president in 2016 in 2012, I'd have laughed at you.
I totally agree on th the "if you'd have told me part" and the economy part. Biden and Hickenlooper strike me as non starters. Hickenlooper is too unknown and Biden is just a nothing. I doubt you could get Biden exited about Biden.

...an attempt to overthrow a sitting President who was chosen by the American people in a free and fair election as prescribed by the United States Constitution.

And, it must be dealt with as such. The coup plotters broke numerous laws in using a piece of opposition research as justification for a FISA warrant. They spied on a Presidential candidate, they spied on a Presidential transition team, and they spied on a U.S. President, all based on a warrant that was issued on false pretenses.

If we are a nation of laws, not men, then the culprits should be brought to justice.

Does winning an election put somebody above the law?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Letter from deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein offers potential road map to special counsel Robert Mueller's probe

No more indictments.

No harsh condemnation of President Donald Trump or any of his associates who have not been charged with crimes.

"Rosenstein makes it clear he believes the Department of Justice will not – and cannot without violating long-standing Department of Justice policy – include disparaging or incriminating information about anybody who has not been charged with a crime."
-
Rosenstein hints at no attack on Trump expected suggesting wrong-doing they have no evidence of and are incapable of indicting him without.

Rosenstein suggests that there have been questionable things found in the investigation that he and Mueller will withhold from the public, leaving room for liberals and snowflakes to continue to claim / suggest Trump was still engaged in wring-doing despite no evidence to prove it:

"Punishing wrongdoers through judicial proceedings is only one part of the Department's mission," Rosenstein wrote. "We also have a duty to prevent the disclosure of information that would unfairly tarnish people who are not charged with crimes."

Bottom Line:
It appears Rosenstein was / is trying to prep everyone on a Mueller Report that fails in their mission to find / prove illegal collusion or criminal activity by the President...and for the possibility of part if the report being withheld from the public....

Get ready for disappointment, snowflakes...

And since the 2018 letter, that is the base of the article, there have been indictments.
As I have stated multiple times. No one knows what Mueller is up to, because he doesn’t allow leaks.
And again, easyt uses nothing but pure conjecture. What a loser.

Indictments? You mean for tax evasion that occurred 10 years before Trump ran for office.....? For people who are said to have lied to the FBI, about nothing to do with Trump? Those indictments?
His lying idiot son ,his daughter, his pos son in law ? No meetings at Trump towers with Russians??

See folks, this is how desperate, stupid, stubborn, and downright insane the left is.

Your OP theory sounds reasonable regarding a lack of indictments of Don, Jr, and any other family members, but I wonder if Mueller made a fatal mistake by not requiring the POTUS to answer questions under oath in person? Sure, he would likely have invoked his Fifth Amendment right, but it would have provided evidence of his criminal tendencies.
The only person it's fatal to testify against is Hillary.
The only person it's fatal to testify against is Hillary
Hillary lost, remember?
Congress received over 80,000 documents relating to investigations into her conduct. How likely is it Trump will do likewise?

Special Counsel investigation (2017–2019) - Wikipedia

"White House attorneys expect to preview whatever findings Barr decides to provide to Congress and the public, in order to consider asserting executive privilege to withhold the release of information gleaned from internal documents and interviews with White House officials.[58]

"Todd Gaziano, a legal scholar associated with The Federalist Society and Heritage Foundation[59][60]— organizations instrumental in forming Trump administration policies[61][62] — has asserted that United States v. Nixon 'held that executive privilege cannot be invoked at all if the purpose is to shield wrongdoing.'[63]

"John Bies, who served as a deputy assistant attorney general in the Office of Legal Counsel in the Obama Administration, wrote in the influential Lawfare blog, 'the Department of Justice’s longstanding position has been that the privilege cannot be asserted to conceal evidence of wrongdoing or conduct by executive officers that is criminal or unlawful.'[64][speculation?][neutrality is disputed]"
And yet...Hillary was protected against prosecution by leftist stooges in the FBI. This was reveled in testimony.

And the only people surprised by that are Hillary bootlickers.
And yet...Hillary was protected against prosecution by leftist stooges in the FBI. This was reveled in testimony.
Are you really that brainwashed?
Most FBI agents are anti-Trump?
Why was the FBI's New York field office known as "Trumpland"?
"The Real F.B.I. Election Culprit
Hint: It’s not Peter Strzok...."

Opinion | The Real F.B.I. Election Culprit

"The F.B.I. agent corps today overwhelmingly fits the demographic profile of a Trump voter.

"During the 2016 campaign, in The Guardian, one agent said, 'The F.B.I. is Trumpland.'

"In his testimony, Mr. Strzok all but laughed out loud when committee members pressed him Thursday on whether the whole F.B.I. was made up of Democrats."

"At that time, Rudy Giuliani gave voice on television to what he called the anti-Clinton 'revolution going on inside the F.B.I....'"
1018316866.jpg

"Mr. Giuliani, whose former law firm Bracewell & Giuliani represented the F.B.I. Agents Association, seemed to boast in the final days of the campaign that he knew that a twist — like the revelations of emails on Anthony Weiner’s laptop — was coming about Mrs. Clinton’s campaign, referring on Fox to 'a surprise or two that you’re going to hear about in the next few days.'

"In his testimony on Thursday, Mr. Strzok said that 'it caused me great concern' that Mr. Giuliani 'had information about that — that he should not have had.'"

And then.....there was nothing.

Build the Gallows. They attempted a take over of the government by illegal means. They should hang. Televise it maybe charge to watch it and use the money to build our wall.

You are correct that no one and I mean none thought Trump was going to be nominated in 2016 back in 2015 and him winning?

I also agree on Obama and Edward's was the rising star that fell fast.

Media conspiracy theorists for the past two years: “COLLUSION IS EVERYTHING!”

Same media conspiracy theorists today: “It doesn’t matter if there was no collusion.”
Aren't you taking a victory lap a little early? Why do you call an investigation that results in 6 of Trump's former top cronies, including his NSA chief, his campaign manager, and his lawyer-fixer-bagman, being indicted and found guilty of various charges, and Russian agents being indicted for espionage, and some Russian companies being indicted, in all a total of 37 indictments and/or guilty pleas and convictions, a "theory?" Do you even know what the word "theory" means? Or has Fox or Infowars not given you that information? It is what it is. We have no idea if Mueller does not have enough to indict corrupt dishonest Trump or if he is following current DOJ guidelines that propose a sitting president cannot be indicted. What gets me is I bet even the most jelly-headed, dishonest Trump stooge knows deep down in his tiny brain that if Obama and any of his top associates had been connected to so many indictments, lies, resignations in disgrace, so many contacts with Russians and so many lies about those contacts, he would have been impeached by now with Fox and Breitbart and stooges like you high-fiving the hell out of each other....

Let’s be clear: the thread premise is a ridiculous rightwing lie.

However we’re rid of Trump – impeachment or voted out of office next year – it will be done lawfully and consistent with the Constitution.

And the Mueller investigation – along with other appropriate, lawful investigations – will provide to the voters the compelling evidence as to why Trump doesn’t merit a second term.

Let's be clear, Trump will not be impeached and will more than likely be your president until 2024......and if your looney tune party doesn't stop driving hard towards das kapital, you'll be losing in 2024.

Your OP theory sounds reasonable regarding a lack of indictments of Don, Jr, and any other family members, but I wonder if Mueller made a fatal mistake by not requiring the POTUS to answer questions under oath in person? Sure, he would likely have invoked his Fifth Amendment right, but it would have provided evidence of his criminal tendencies.
Hillary lost, remember?
Congress received over 80,000 documents relating to investigations into her conduct. How likely is it Trump will do likewise?

"White House attorneys expect to preview whatever findings Barr decides to provide to Congress and the public, in order to consider asserting executive privilege to withhold the release of information gleaned from internal documents and interviews with White House officials.[58]

"Todd Gaziano, a legal scholar associated with The Federalist Society and Heritage Foundation[59][60]— organizations instrumental in forming Trump administration policies[61][62] — has asserted that United States v. Nixon 'held that executive privilege cannot be invoked at all if the purpose is to shield wrongdoing.'[63]

"John Bies, who served as a deputy assistant attorney general in the Office of Legal Counsel in the Obama Administration, wrote in the influential Lawfare blog, 'the Department of Justice’s longstanding position has been that the privilege cannot be asserted to conceal evidence of wrongdoing or conduct by executive officers that is criminal or unlawful.'[64][speculation?][neutrality is disputed]"

"The F.B.I. agent corps today overwhelmingly fits the demographic profile of a Trump voter.

"During the 2016 campaign, in The Guardian, one agent said, 'The F.B.I. is Trumpland.'

"In his testimony, Mr. Strzok all but laughed out loud when committee members pressed him Thursday on whether the whole F.B.I. was made up of Democrats."

"At that time, Rudy Giuliani gave voice on television to what he called the anti-Clinton 'revolution going on inside the F.B.I....'"
1018316866.jpg

"Mr. Giuliani, whose former law firm Bracewell & Giuliani represented the F.B.I. Agents Association, seemed to boast in the final days of the campaign that he knew that a twist — like the revelations of emails on Anthony Weiner’s laptop — was coming about Mrs. Clinton’s campaign, referring on Fox to 'a surprise or two that you’re going to hear about in the next few days.'

"In his testimony on Thursday, Mr. Strzok said that 'it caused me great concern' that Mr. Giuliani 'had information about that — that he should not have had.'"

Unsealed Documents in Special Counsel Mueller's Investigation [Updated] - Just Security
41MXXPRcJsL.jpg

nobody including the president is above the law. the american people have a right to know what's in the report!
You do realize that Muller has said "there are no more indictments". That means no crimes were committed thus no one is going to trial. No "RUSSIAN COLLUSION", which millions of dollars has been wasted, by the Democraps in their witch hunt towards the President. I think it is time that the FBI started investigating the Democrats who leaked classified info on the Muller case and bring them to trial. Wouldn't that be a hoot..

Hillary lost, remember?

1018316866.jpg

Unsealed Documents in Special Counsel Mueller's Investigation [Updated] - Just Security
41MXXPRcJsL.jpg

Keep those hopes and dreams alive.....over nothing, lol. Dont let that white hot seething rage get you down.

Last edited:
nobody including the president is above the law. the american people have a right to know what's in the report!
You do realize that Muller has said "there are no more indictments". That means no crimes were committed thus no one is going to trial. No "RUSSIAN COLLUSION", which millions of dollars has been wasted, by the Democraps in their witch hunt towards the President. I think it is time that the FBI started investigating the Democrats who leaked classified info on the Muller case and bring them to trial. Wouldn't that be a hoot..

Not a witch hunt....a cover up of hilary's actual crimes with obama participating, and an attempted coup.

Do you have video of him saying that? All this is founded on speculation by ABC and I'm not buying into it without something more.

Forum List

Back