Official Thread - The Mueller Report is Announced... USE THIS thread til at least end of Saturday.

Brennan Believes in UN Agenda 21, and he saw Trump as a threat to the planet, a threat to US Cooperation with Agenda 21.

This was life and death stuff to these people, and this is why they fought so hard to remove him from office.

There is a reason AOC and O’Rourke tell everyone the planet will end in 12 years.

Agenda 21 - The Dossier & Fundamentally Transforming America
Former CIA Chief John Brennan Was Pushing Russia Collusion Conspiracy Up Until Early March… What Is John Brennan Hiding?

Former Obama CIA Chief John Brennan, who should have known better, was pushing the Trump-Russia collusion conspiracy for two years. John Brennan was in charge of the nation’s premier global intelligence agency. In February Brennan called on Mueller to charge those who criminally conspired with Russia. Two weeks ago John Brennan was strongly suggesting that Special Counsel Robert Mueller would indict Trump family members on collusion as his last act.
The former CIA Director should know better than to believe President Trump was colluding with Russia.
So what is John Brennan hiding? And will we ever know?

~~~~~
There's something seriously wrong with John Brennan. He's becoming more and more unhinged by the week. Now that all of his conspiracies have been squashed and he looks like a fool..well.....???
He needs to be tracked and monitored by the Secret Service. He comes across to me as one of those nuts that would be willing to, "take one for the team".
It appears that Brennan may have violated the law by ordering CIA agents to operate within Continental America against Americans.
All the “Russia, Russia, Russia” seems to connect Democrats and the Obama administration including Hillary doesn’t it? Let’s not forget Nellie Ohr and Obama’s parents spoke Russian, Obama said he would have “more flexibility after the election” with Medvedev. Brennan is touting Russian collusion and on and on and on. Are you all waking up to who is really colluding with Russians?
Elements within CIA are deeply concerned that their ongoing criminal activities will be exposed. As a result any President, or potential President, who threatens their criminal activities, is a danger to be destroyed. There are likely a number of individuals in Langley who are soiling their britches about now. Rest assured though that the Mockingbird controlled sheep will not relax their attacks against the President.

~~~~~~
What can anyone expect from a card carrying Commie that converted to Islam and it's blood thirsty dictates?

LOL, you must understand little man, not EVERYONE lives in your binary world. I certainly don't. Nothing will happen to Trump, nothing will happen to Bitchlary, nothing will happen to Barry or Comey or Rosenstein. Starting to understand?
You're in denial. T-Rump is going to be facing a world of deep shit , collusion or not. In fact, collusion might be the least of his problems

As Mueller Report Lands, Prosecutorial Focus Moves to New York

Even as the special counsel, Robert S. Mueller III, submitted his confidential report to the Justice Department on Friday, federal and state prosecutors are pursuing about a dozen other investigations that largely grew out of his work, all but ensuring that a legal threat will continue to loom over the Trump presidency.

Most of the investigations focus on President Trump or his family business or a cadre of his advisers and associates, according to court records and interviews with people briefed on the investigations. They are being conducted by officials from Los Angeles to Brooklyn, with about half of them being run by the United States attorney’s office in Manhattan.

Unlike Mr. Mueller, whose mandate was largely focused on any links between the Trump campaign and the Russian government’s interference in the 2016 presidential election, the federal prosecutors in Manhattan take an expansive view of their jurisdiction. That
authority has enabled them, along with F.B.I. agents, to scrutinize a broader orbit around the president, including his family business.

Now, are YOU beginning to understand?

That you are a hopelessly partisan shill? I already knew that. Muller investigated every angle for 2 years. Nothing on Trump.
You got nothing on him and Russia so now you want to switch to the SDNY and his businesses. Do you have any idea how sick you are?
Sick? I'm feeling fine. partisan shill? You're accusing me of being that which you are. A typical Fascist tactic.

Nope Pubs are no different than people like you. Sick, not in the sense of a virus but sick in the sense that you think it's just fine for you to decide what everyone else can and can't do. I'm a Conservative, not a Republican. You are indeed a sick partisan shill.
You don't even know what a "Fascist" is kid.
Really? It's us who want to decide what others can/ can't do?

Where is you stand on the reproductive rights of women?

Where to you stand on the issue of who can marry who?

When you talk about freedom, you mean the freedom to pollute the earth, freedom for the wealthy to avoid taxes, and freedom to give corporate criminals free reign to screw consumers and violate workers rights..

Give me a fucking break!

Just LOOK at all of those talking points!! Fucking parrot.

Where is you stand on the reproductive rights of women?
The law says they can kill their children at will, so be it.

Where to you stand on the issue of who can marry who?
Homosexuals like you are free to enter a Civil Union with anyone you want to. You can have EVERY "right" the rest of us have.

When you talk about freedom, you mean the freedom to pollute the earth, freedom for the wealthy to avoid taxes, and freedom to give corporate criminals free reign to screw consumers and violate workers rights..

You are too stupid to even realize what this really means. This means YOU reserve the "right" to tell everyone else what you think they should do.

Wow, So all those thousands of tweets he posted were him sharing his private life Who knew. He fired his Sec of State on Twitter and that was supposed to be "private"?

So this is you just having to say "something " no matter how fucking stupid it it?

Oh...

LOL, you must understand little man, not EVERYONE lives in your binary world. I certainly don't. Nothing will happen to Trump, nothing will happen to Bitchlary, nothing will happen to Barry or Comey or Rosenstein. Starting to understand?
You're in denial. T-Rump is going to be facing a world of deep shit , collusion or not. In fact, collusion might be the least of his problems

Even as the special counsel, Robert S. Mueller III, submitted his confidential report to the Justice Department on Friday, federal and state prosecutors are pursuing about a dozen other investigations that largely grew out of his work, all but ensuring that a legal threat will continue to loom over the Trump presidency.

Most of the investigations focus on President Trump or his family business or a cadre of his advisers and associates, according to court records and interviews with people briefed on the investigations. They are being conducted by officials from Los Angeles to Brooklyn, with about half of them being run by the United States attorney’s office in Manhattan.

Unlike Mr. Mueller, whose mandate was largely focused on any links between the Trump campaign and the Russian government’s interference in the 2016 presidential election, the federal prosecutors in Manhattan take an expansive view of their jurisdiction. That
authority has enabled them, along with F.B.I. agents, to scrutinize a broader orbit around the president, including his family business.

That you are a hopelessly partisan shill? I already knew that. Muller investigated every angle for 2 years. Nothing on Trump.
You got nothing on him and Russia so now you want to switch to the SDNY and his businesses. Do you have any idea how sick you are?
Sick? I'm feeling fine. partisan shill? You're accusing me of being that which you are. A typical Fascist tactic.

Nope Pubs are no different than people like you. Sick, not in the sense of a virus but sick in the sense that you think it's just fine for you to decide what everyone else can and can't do. I'm a Conservative, not a Republican. You are indeed a sick partisan shill.

Damn, you 2 got me-(

Oh wait, no you didn't, lol, cause you do not know the law-)

What is the law? Well, I would explain it to you, but you would not believe it, so lets take an article from a paper that YOU like that explains it perfectly.

You two really are dumb, aren't ya-) Donald Trump is not an unindicted coconspirator - The Boston Globe

Sorry their girl lost.

The whole bullshit was based upon a fake document by the Crooked Hillary campaign.

Just another example of how dishonest the Democrats are.

still calling her crooked Hillary I see, how about we start calling crooked Donald and family. Sounds about right.

Still bitterly clinging to your hatred of all things Trump? You are pathetic!

Him and his family and SIL, I despise crooks and arrogance.

Then why do you love the Obamas and Clintons? They are criminals by your definition.

You hate arrogance because it proves your inferiority.

"Moscow is going to be YUGE. take it from the Trumpster." - Donald Trump

i'm here. i'm still fightin. I'M STILL FIGHTIN! how can YOU defend this quote?!
The only reference I can find is in "House of Trump, House of Putin: The Untold Story of Donald Trump and the Russian Mafia" by NYT author Craig Unger. The context is business development in Russia, the quote is supposedly from an interview with Playboy circa 1996, but unattributed/unsubstantiated. Link here.

Aside from your obvious TDS and inability to spell, what the hell is your point?
Trump is a traitor. that's my point. and i will fight with every fiber of my being until he is IMPEAAAAAAAAAAACHED. WE'RE STILL HERE! WE'RE NOT GOING ANYWHERE! WE'RE STILL FIGHTIN! I'M STILL FIGHTIN!

IMPEACH 45! IMPEACH 45! IMPEACH 45! IMPEACH 45! IMPEACH 45! IMPEACH 45! IMPEACH 45! IMPEACH 45! IMPEACH 45! IMPEACH 45! IMPEACH 45! IMPEACH 45! IMPEACH 45!

That hope just took a step backwards.

Brennan Believes in UN Agenda 21, and he saw Trump as a threat to the planet, a threat to US Cooperation with Agenda 21.

This was life and death stuff to these people, and this is why they fought so hard to remove him from office.

There is a reason AOC and O’Rourke tell everyone the planet will end in 12 years.

Agenda 21 - The Dossier & Fundamentally Transforming America
Former CIA Chief John Brennan Was Pushing Russia Collusion Conspiracy Up Until Early March… What Is John Brennan Hiding?

Former Obama CIA Chief John Brennan, who should have known better, was pushing the Trump-Russia collusion conspiracy for two years. John Brennan was in charge of the nation’s premier global intelligence agency. In February Brennan called on Mueller to charge those who criminally conspired with Russia. Two weeks ago John Brennan was strongly suggesting that Special Counsel Robert Mueller would indict Trump family members on collusion as his last act.
The former CIA Director should know better than to believe President Trump was colluding with Russia.
So what is John Brennan hiding? And will we ever know?

~~~~~
There's something seriously wrong with John Brennan. He's becoming more and more unhinged by the week. Now that all of his conspiracies have been squashed and he looks like a fool..well.....???
He needs to be tracked and monitored by the Secret Service. He comes across to me as one of those nuts that would be willing to, "take one for the team".
It appears that Brennan may have violated the law by ordering CIA agents to operate within Continental America against Americans.
All the “Russia, Russia, Russia” seems to connect Democrats and the Obama administration including Hillary doesn’t it? Let’s not forget Nellie Ohr and Obama’s parents spoke Russian, Obama said he would have “more flexibility after the election” with Medvedev. Brennan is touting Russian collusion and on and on and on. Are you all waking up to who is really colluding with Russians?
Elements within CIA are deeply concerned that their ongoing criminal activities will be exposed. As a result any President, or potential President, who threatens their criminal activities, is a danger to be destroyed. There are likely a number of individuals in Langley who are soiling their britches about now. Rest assured though that the Mockingbird controlled sheep will not relax their attacks against the President.

~~~~~~
What can anyone expect from a card carrying Commie that converted to Islam and it's blood thirsty dictates?
Oh my God. This is what we get when Fox News stats posting QAnon tweets.

Jesus. I used to joke about the Illuminati and Bilderbergers. Look for those old chestnuts to start popping up soon too,

Damn, you 2 got me-(

Oh wait, no you didn't, lol, cause you do not know the law-)

What is the law? Well, I would explain it to you, but you would not believe it, so lets take an article from a paper that YOU like that explains it perfectly.

You two really are dumb, aren't ya-) Donald Trump is not an unindicted coconspirator - The Boston Globe

You know how I know you are a stupid fuck?
You can't figure out how the quote feature works.

Well lush, he doesn't have to say anything. You lefties don't get one thing out of this. No indictment, no arrest, No collusion. Even the L.A. times says ZERO evidence of criminal acts. Now enjoy the shoe being on the other foot as the Dems get. Investigated for their proven illegal acts.

...an attempt to overthrow a sitting President who was chosen by the American people in a free and fair election as prescribed by the United States Constitution.

And, it must be dealt with as such. The coup plotters broke numerous laws in using a piece of opposition research as justification for a FISA warrant. They spied on a Presidential candidate, they spied on a Presidential transition team, and they spied on a U.S. President, all based on a warrant that was issued on false pretenses.

If we are a nation of laws, not men, then the culprits should be brought to justice.

The “Investigation” Was a Conspiracy to Oust Trump | Rush Limbaugh | 1150 WIMA

Lol! Rush Limbaugh is a dumb ass. First off Trump was not elected by the American people . He was elected by the electors in the electoral college. 3 million more Americans voted for Clinton. Second Trump is not above the law. So if we are a nation of laws and the law says that if you are accused of a crime it must be investigated then it gets investigated. None of what you have said is true.
He had the popular vote of 49 states .. 2 counties in California do not Represent America

No he did not. The 63 million that voted for Hillary did represenr America and that was more AMERICANS than Americans who voted for Trump.
He won the popular vote in 49 states its a facts
Nope. But you probably believe that because you are a cultist.

If you add the popular vote of the other 49 states (and DC too, BTW), and do not include California, Trump had more popular votes. FACT!

And we thought we would have to wait until 2020 to see more elites crying on TV. Trump is year round winning.
No. One. Cried.

Yes. She. Did.

First 3 seconds of the video shows her in tears and the rest of the video is the guy consoling her. The cameraman went to the guy talking when he saw madcow crying. Hes like oh shit shes crying again! You can see the wet under her eyes. And rapid eye blinking is a common thing in someone who is getting emotional.

Yup, she was definitely crying. That down turned mouth, and the furrowed brow are proof positive. I find it amusing that the Director never went back to a shot of her either. Not good having your anchor bawling on air.

Well, now that I've seen the two seconds on the elusive vid, I'm not arguing that she was emotional.
It sure makes me wonder, though, why some of the folks here get such pleasure from seeing people cry. What's that say about the folks gloating over it?

You would be hard pressed to find anyone more psychologically fucked up on tv than Rachel mad cow...

As our board conservatives take a victory lap......are you willing to accept Muellers conclusions about Trump?
no

I didn’t think so

conservatives celebrate Mueller saying there is nothing indictable....watch them scream “fake news” about other conclusions about Trump

My guess is that Trump won't even be mentioned.

I was disconcerted when all the attorneys and investigators selected by Mueller were "Never Trumpers" but this makes the findings all that much sweeter!

This should be great news for everyone. Why are you angry that no collusion or criminal acts were found in our election? Don't you consider that to be a good thing for our country?

Why do you hate good things happening in our country? How do you justify your obstinate behavior?

Well we had a private life spout about Obama. It was about SNL skits. About why they did not do any vicious skits about his sexuality and Michael. Several posters immedietely came down on me promoting the same thing as Obama and Michael. When all I was pointing out was the viciousness of the skits and the level of venom that Trump receives that Obama never did. Stupidity is a virtue with you.

Maybe Mueller understands that there is no reason to indict Don Jr., Ivanka, or some others because it would be a federal crime that Trump can just pardon, and instead he is leaving it up to the state of New York to charge them on other charges like the Trump Foundation that is a state crime that Trump can not pardon.

However....if it becomes apparent that the
NY State court system is being abused
For the purposes of prosecutorial misconduct that is a Federal Crime and would open up the venue of the Federal court system. Sure NY State can start the fight....but can they finish it?

I don't think so.

Jo

So many dots.
So little connections.

Yep, This is what happens when you rely on the main stream media...

12745735_1711779459063068_6093991169712805464_n.jpg

It is so impressive how you guys engage in civil discourse to promote the free exchange of ideas on the USMB.

Oh look, I can see your ass again. His statement was stupid, deal with it.
And you're so fucking brilliant that you have to respond to a plausible theory by calling someone a moron . That make you look stupid and shows that you don't have a lot of confidence in your own bullshit

LOL, your "brilliance" is "terrifying".

You're every bit as stupid as he is.

Trump's evening for the ages: When he learned Mueller was done - CNNPolitics
Whether the end of Mueller's probe means the end of Trump's long legal albatross, or just the beginning, is largely a matter for Congress and the various other prosecutors who have taken on ancillary investigations.

Best and truest post of the week.

Jo

nobody including the president is above the law. the american people have a right to know what's in the report!
You do realize that Muller has said "there are no more indictments". That means no crimes were committed thus no one is going to trial. No "RUSSIAN COLLUSION", which millions of dollars has been wasted, by the Democraps in their witch hunt towards the President. I think it is time that the FBI started investigating the Democrats who leaked classified info on the Muller case and bring them to trial. Wouldn't that be a hoot..
If money is your primary concern, the fines, the asset seizures, the bank accounts frozen and forfeited by those indicted so far has pretty much paid all the bills associated with the investigation...unlike the longer, totally indictment-free 2.5 year investigation of Benghazi, particularly Hillary's role as Secretary of State, that resulted IN NOT EVEN IN AN OFFICIAL REBUKE MUCH LESS AN INDICTMENT EVEN MUCH LESS A CONVICTION. not one indictment, not one conviction, over a longer time, and at way more cost to the taxpayers. But you were cool with that, I bet.

Forum List

Back