Official Thread - The Mueller Report is Announced... USE THIS thread til at least end of Saturday.

And we thought we would have to wait until 2020 to see more elites crying on TV. Trump is year round winning.
No. One. Cried.

Yes. She. Did.

First 3 seconds of the video shows her in tears and the rest of the video is the guy consoling her. The cameraman went to the guy talking when he saw madcow crying. Hes like oh shit shes crying again! You can see the wet under her eyes. And rapid eye blinking is a common thing in someone who is getting emotional.

Yup, she was definitely crying. That down turned mouth, and the furrowed brow are proof positive. I find it amusing that the Director never went back to a shot of her either. Not good having your anchor bawling on air.

Well, now that I've seen the two seconds on the elusive vid, I'm not arguing that she was emotional.
It sure makes me wonder, though, why some of the folks here get such pleasure from seeing people cry. What's that say about the folks gloating over it?

You would be hard pressed to find anyone more psychologically fucked up on tv than Rachel mad cow...

She IS the MAN.

My opinion of Heir Mueller hasn't changed one bit. He revealed himself as a partisan tool and destroyed the credibility of the FBI. He also wasted $40 million in tax revenue and had who knows how many FBI agents behaving like the Gestapo. Whatever good reputation Mueller had has been dashed. He will be branded with this fiasco and that will be his legacy.

I don't know what it's going to take for the left to accept the fact that a sitting President can't be indicted.

Mueller did his very best trying to fake up a case. He lied, overcharged, manipulated process crimes. He exhausted every avenue and still could not phony up a case against Trump.

Suspected in his report is every step he took in trying to make gossip real. That's what democrats are trying to hide. Meanwhile they are trying to make it appear that it's Trump trying to hide the report.

I don't remember Trump attacking Mueller personally. As for the things random anonymous people say online, who cares? Besides, from what I've seen, the majority of conservatives were skeptical of the collusion conspiracy theory from the get go no matter who was put in charge of the investigation. I don't think many people doubted Mueller's ability or his dedication to carry out the task he was assigned. He failed though. Sure, Mueller got people for tax crimes or whatever but not one charge related to collusion. Not one. So that's that, game over.

The best defense is a good offense. As a former FBI director Mueller's loyalty probably leaned more toward the Bureau than a president his fellow democrats hated. The FBI was about to be revealed as using bogus information from unreliable sources to obtain a warrant and using illegal surveillance until Mueller stepped in and began a (phony) investigation designed to deflect attention from what amounted to an attempted political coup. There was no evidence of collusion from the very beginning but Mueller persisted until the focus was on the President and a few small fish unrelated to the initial charge rather than the treasonous radical element in the FBI. Mueller may have succeeded in tarnishing the President and vindicating the former administration and radical elements in the FBI ....or not.

Trump brought it on himself when he fired Comey
Congress opposed the idea of a President appointing the man who would investigate him

Mueller did what he was directed to do

And we thought we would have to wait until 2020 to see more elites crying on TV. Trump is year round winning.
No. One. Cried.

Yes. She. Did.

First 3 seconds of the video shows her in tears and the rest of the video is the guy consoling her. The cameraman went to the guy talking when he saw madcow crying. Hes like oh shit shes crying again! You can see the wet under her eyes. And rapid eye blinking is a common thing in someone who is getting emotional.

Yup, she was definitely crying. That down turned mouth, and the furrowed brow are proof positive. I find it amusing that the Director never went back to a shot of her either. Not good having your anchor bawling on air.

Well, now that I've seen the two seconds on the elusive vid, I'm not arguing that she was emotional.
It sure makes me wonder, though, why some of the folks here get such pleasure from seeing people cry. What's that say about the folks gloating over it?

You would be hard pressed to find anyone more psychologically fucked up on tv than Rachel mad cow...

Mentally ill obviously. And that’s the kind of person they send out to propagandize the country.

And yet...Hillary was protected against prosecution by leftist stooges in the FBI. This was reveled in testimony.

And the only people surprised by that are Hillary bootlickers.
And yet...Hillary was protected against prosecution by leftist stooges in the FBI. This was reveled in testimony.
Are you really that brainwashed?
Most FBI agents are anti-Trump?
Why was the FBI's New York field office known as "Trumpland"?
"The Real F.B.I. Election Culprit
Hint: It’s not Peter Strzok...."

Opinion | The Real F.B.I. Election Culprit

"The F.B.I. agent corps today overwhelmingly fits the demographic profile of a Trump voter.

"During the 2016 campaign, in The Guardian, one agent said, 'The F.B.I. is Trumpland.'

"In his testimony, Mr. Strzok all but laughed out loud when committee members pressed him Thursday on whether the whole F.B.I. was made up of Democrats."

"At that time, Rudy Giuliani gave voice on television to what he called the anti-Clinton 'revolution going on inside the F.B.I....'"
1018316866.jpg

"Mr. Giuliani, whose former law firm Bracewell & Giuliani represented the F.B.I. Agents Association, seemed to boast in the final days of the campaign that he knew that a twist — like the revelations of emails on Anthony Weiner’s laptop — was coming about Mrs. Clinton’s campaign, referring on Fox to 'a surprise or two that you’re going to hear about in the next few days.'

"In his testimony on Thursday, Mr. Strzok said that 'it caused me great concern' that Mr. Giuliani 'had information about that — that he should not have had.'"
"Most FBI agents are anti-Trump?"​
That's not what I said, you illiterate chowderhead.

But then, you Hillary bootlickers aren't very bright. And you're dumber than most.

I don't remember Trump attacking Mueller personally. As for the things random anonymous people say online, who cares? Besides, from what I've seen, the majority of conservatives were skeptical of the collusion conspiracy theory from the get go no matter who was put in charge of the investigation. I don't think many people doubted Mueller's ability or his dedication to carry out the task he was assigned. He failed though. Sure, Mueller got people for tax crimes or whatever but not one charge related to collusion. Not one. So that's that, game over.

Fact-checking Trump's anti-Mueller tweet-storm - CNNPolitics

These leftards cry about Trump being a con man, then they sit in front of a propaganda machine and soak up stuff from idiots like Madcow, Matthews, etc. It's fascinating.

No. One. Cried.

Yes. She. Did.

Here’s a few more seconds of her quivering lip.

Sooo Salty! Sooo delicious!!! Conspiracy theorist and "muh-Resistance" leader Rachel Maddow was **crying** tonight on air! bwhahahaha : The_Donald

... and still no Russian connection
Where did the report say that?
Where does it say there was? Stop with the proving a negative BS.

Have you seen the report?
Mueller has already indicted over Russian interference and Trump people lying about their contacts with Russia
I expect to see a lot of stuff about Hillary and Obama.

<sob> But what about Hillary and Obama!

The best defense is a good offense. As a former FBI director Mueller's loyalty probably leaned more toward the Bureau than a president his fellow democrats hated. The FBI was about to be revealed as using bogus information from unreliable sources to obtain a warrant and using illegal surveillance until Mueller stepped in and began a (phony) investigation designed to deflect attention from what amounted to an attempted political coup. There was no evidence of collusion from the very beginning but Mueller persisted until the focus was on the President and a few small fish unrelated to the initial charge rather than the treasonous radical element in the FBI. Mueller may have succeeded in tarnishing the President and vindicating the former administration and radical elements in the FBI ....or not.

Congress opposed the idea of a President appointing the man who would investigate him

Trump had to fire Comey because your Messiah Obama didn't when you screamed for him to do it after the election.

What's so great and what did Trump do ? A record setting gov't shut down tariffs that are killing farmers and others ,,More hate groups started since he became president deficit reaching the sky etc etc and he lies everytime he opens his mouth,,,,,,,firing Comey ?? Obstruction of justice??

You're expanding desperation is duly noted. Why not just relax and enjoy an even greater America?

9%201%202018-XL.jpg
MARKLE are you telling me and others it doesn't mean anything before you vote in 2020 to know exactly what Trump did or didn't do?? You don't give a fuk??

We have the 2-year proctology exam and Mueller found nothing, zip, nada. My guess is that his name won't even be mentioned in the report.

Once again:

Why not just relax and enjoy an even greater America?

Comey was a twat, which he has shown every chance he's gotten since he was fired.

Forum List

Back