Official Thread - The Mueller Report is Announced... USE THIS thread til at least end of Saturday.

Maybe Mueller understands that there is no reason to indict Don Jr., Ivanka, or some others because it would be a federal crime that Trump can just pardon, and instead he is leaving it up to the state of New York to charge them on other charges like the Trump Foundation that is a state crime that Trump can not pardon.

However....if it becomes apparent that the
NY State court system is being abused
For the purposes of prosecutorial misconduct that is a Federal Crime and would open up the venue of the Federal court system. Sure NY State can start the fight....but can they finish it?

I don't think so.

Jo

Good luck with that. The NY courts are known as some of the most honorable courts in the country, given the amount of mob cases and high profile white crime cases they handle.

Sure just like the Ninth in Frisco....

Strawman. People like Guliani have worked in NY.

Maybe Mueller understands that there is no reason to indict Don Jr., Ivanka, or some others because it would be a federal crime that Trump can just pardon, and instead he is leaving it up to the state of New York to charge them on other charges like the Trump Foundation that is a state crime that Trump can not pardon.

For the purposes of prosecutorial misconduct that is a Federal Crime and would open up the venue of the Federal court system. Sure NY State can start the fight....but can they finish it?

I don't think so.

Jo

Good luck with that. The NY courts are known as some of the most honorable courts in the country, given the amount of mob cases and high profile white crime cases they handle.

We're talking about the courts, not a single person.
Sorry.

... and still no Russian connection
Where did the report say that?
Where does it say there was? Stop with the proving a negative BS.

Have you seen the report?
Mueller has already indicted over Russian interference and Trump people lying about their contacts with Russia
I expect to see a lot of stuff about Hillary and Obama.

<sob> But what about Hillary and Obama!
Stay tuned.

Matthews and Maddow have just too much invested here. They are so far outta field of journalism, it is actually scary. To be so incredibly biased just indicates why they should not be allowed on the air. No way are they objective. Journalism has reached the lowest point at CNN. I can remember when it was a respected station. Shame.
Care to apply your standards to Hannity & Carlson, fool? Pirro has crawled back under her rock & those two can join her.

They gloated last night over Mueller but a few days ago they wanted him hung, so shut your trap, idiot.
Watch at what you call people. You are the one who is wrong about Meuller's report.

The best defense is a good offense. As a former FBI director Mueller's loyalty probably leaned more toward the Bureau than a president his fellow democrats hated. The FBI was about to be revealed as using bogus information from unreliable sources to obtain a warrant and using illegal surveillance until Mueller stepped in and began a (phony) investigation designed to deflect attention from what amounted to an attempted political coup. There was no evidence of collusion from the very beginning but Mueller persisted until the focus was on the President and a few small fish unrelated to the initial charge rather than the treasonous radical element in the FBI. Mueller may have succeeded in tarnishing the President and vindicating the former administration and radical elements in the FBI ....or not.

Trump brought it on himself when he fired Comey
Congress opposed the idea of a President appointing the man who would investigate him

Mueller did what he was directed to do

Trump did nothing wrong by firing Comey

And yet...Hillary was protected against prosecution by leftist stooges in the FBI. This was reveled in testimony.

And the only people surprised by that are Hillary bootlickers.
And yet...Hillary was protected against prosecution by leftist stooges in the FBI. This was reveled in testimony.
Are you really that brainwashed?
Most FBI agents are anti-Trump?
Why was the FBI's New York field office known as "Trumpland"?
"The Real F.B.I. Election Culprit
Hint: It’s not Peter Strzok...."

Opinion | The Real F.B.I. Election Culprit

"The F.B.I. agent corps today overwhelmingly fits the demographic profile of a Trump voter.

"During the 2016 campaign, in The Guardian, one agent said, 'The F.B.I. is Trumpland.'

"In his testimony, Mr. Strzok all but laughed out loud when committee members pressed him Thursday on whether the whole F.B.I. was made up of Democrats."

"At that time, Rudy Giuliani gave voice on television to what he called the anti-Clinton 'revolution going on inside the F.B.I....'"
1018316866.jpg

"Mr. Giuliani, whose former law firm Bracewell & Giuliani represented the F.B.I. Agents Association, seemed to boast in the final days of the campaign that he knew that a twist — like the revelations of emails on Anthony Weiner’s laptop — was coming about Mrs. Clinton’s campaign, referring on Fox to 'a surprise or two that you’re going to hear about in the next few days.'

"In his testimony on Thursday, Mr. Strzok said that 'it caused me great concern' that Mr. Giuliani 'had information about that — that he should not have had.'"
"Most FBI agents are anti-Trump?"​
That's not what I said, you illiterate chowderhead.

But then, you Hillary bootlickers aren't very bright. And you're dumber than most.

"Most FBI agents are anti-Trump?"That's not what I said, you illiterate chowderhead.

But then, you Hillary bootlickers aren't very bright. And you're dumber than most.
You claimed (without any evidence) "Hillary was protected against prosecution by leftist stooges in the FBI."
1rz2u9.jpg

Do you find it logical "leftist stooges in the FBI would be anti-Trump, Sucker?

What's so great and what did Trump do ? A record setting gov't shut down tariffs that are killing farmers and others ,,More hate groups started since he became president deficit reaching the sky etc etc and he lies everytime he opens his mouth,,,,,,,firing Comey ?? Obstruction of justice??

You're expanding desperation is duly noted. Why not just relax and enjoy an even greater America?

9%201%202018-XL.jpg
MARKLE are you telling me and others it doesn't mean anything before you vote in 2020 to know exactly what Trump did or didn't do?? You don't give a fuk??

We have the 2-year proctology exam and Mueller found nothing, zip, nada. My guess is that his name won't even be mentioned in the report.

Once again:

Why not just relax and enjoy an even greater America?
Where did anyone say Mueller found nothing?

If so...what is taking so long to release Trumps exoneration?

What's so great and what did Trump do ? A record setting gov't shut down tariffs that are killing farmers and others ,,More hate groups started since he became president deficit reaching the sky etc etc and he lies everytime he opens his mouth,,,,,,,firing Comey ?? Obstruction of justice??

You're expanding desperation is duly noted. Why not just relax and enjoy an even greater America?

9%201%202018-XL.jpg
MARKLE are you telling me and others it doesn't mean anything before you vote in 2020 to know exactly what Trump did or didn't do?? You don't give a fuk??

We have the 2-year proctology exam and Mueller found nothing, zip, nada. My guess is that his name won't even be mentioned in the report.

Once again:

6 Campaign advisers GUILTY and the guy that hired them is clean???? Please

Mueller was completely unprofessional but that is not going to change the fact that investigating a baseless conspiracy theory isn’t going to create evidence that was never there

9%201%202018-XL.jpg

Once again:

Where did anyone say Mueller found nothing?

If so...what is taking so long to release Trumps exoneration?
upload_2019-3-23_18-56-2.jpeg

Matthews and Maddow have just too much invested here. They are so far outta field of journalism, it is actually scary. To be so incredibly biased just indicates why they should not be allowed on the air. No way are they objective. Journalism has reached the lowest point at CNN. I can remember when it was a respected station. Shame.
Care to apply your standards to Hannity & Carlson, fool? Pirro has crawled back under her rock & those two can join her.

They gloated last night over Mueller but a few days ago they wanted him hung, so shut your trap, idiot.
Hannity and Carlson are two white American patriots!
They're both vile, disgraceful lowlifes with money.

Globalism and The UN’s Climate Change Agenda 21 was set back by 12 years due
To Trump’s Election.

Now you know why “They” wanted him out of office so desperately!

Agenda 21 - The Dossier & Fundamentally Transforming America

This is so delicious seeing this happen within the Lügenpresse.

Trump is the fundamental transformation of The Fundamental Transformation of America.

Well lush, he doesn't have to say anything. You lefties don't get one thing out of this. No indictment, no arrest, No collusion. Even the L.A. times says ZERO evidence of criminal acts. Now enjoy the shoe being on the other foot as the Dems get. Investigated for their proven illegal acts.

~~~~~~
More like eating crow comes to mind for Lesh….

I don't think so.

Jo

Sorry.

The courts are only the sum of their parts. Not to mention, professionals at their level are supposed to be politically neutral.

I don't think so.

Jo

Sorry.

The courts are only the sum of their parts. Not to mention, professionals at their level are supposed to be politically neutral.

They aren't neutral at all. Don't pretend they are.

And the only people surprised by that are Hillary bootlickers.
Are you really that brainwashed?
Most FBI agents are anti-Trump?
Why was the FBI's New York field office known as "Trumpland"?
"The Real F.B.I. Election Culprit
Hint: It’s not Peter Strzok...."

Opinion | The Real F.B.I. Election Culprit

"The F.B.I. agent corps today overwhelmingly fits the demographic profile of a Trump voter.

"During the 2016 campaign, in The Guardian, one agent said, 'The F.B.I. is Trumpland.'

"In his testimony, Mr. Strzok all but laughed out loud when committee members pressed him Thursday on whether the whole F.B.I. was made up of Democrats."

"At that time, Rudy Giuliani gave voice on television to what he called the anti-Clinton 'revolution going on inside the F.B.I....'"
1018316866.jpg

"Mr. Giuliani, whose former law firm Bracewell & Giuliani represented the F.B.I. Agents Association, seemed to boast in the final days of the campaign that he knew that a twist — like the revelations of emails on Anthony Weiner’s laptop — was coming about Mrs. Clinton’s campaign, referring on Fox to 'a surprise or two that you’re going to hear about in the next few days.'

"In his testimony on Thursday, Mr. Strzok said that 'it caused me great concern' that Mr. Giuliani 'had information about that — that he should not have had.'"
"Most FBI agents are anti-Trump?"​
That's not what I said, you illiterate chowderhead.

"Most FBI agents are anti-Trump?"That's not what I said, you illiterate chowderhead.

You claimed (without any evidence) "Hillary was protected against prosecution by leftist stooges in the FBI."
1rz2u9.jpg

Do you find it logical "leftist stooges in the FBI would be anti-Trump, Sucker?
Read what you wrote. Of course leftist stooges would be anti-Trump, dumdum.

But I do need to correct myself. While there were indeed leftist stooges in the FBI, it was leftist stooges in DOJ who protected Hillary:

Lisa Page Admits Obama’s DOJ Ordered Stand Down On Clinton Email Prosecution
“Former FBI lawyer Lisa Page admitted under questioning from Texas Republican Rep. John Ratcliffe last summer that ‘the FBI was ordered by the Obama DOJ not to consider charging Hillary Clinton for gross negligence in the handling of classified information,’ the congressman alleged in a social media post late Tuesday, citing a newly unearthed transcript of Page’s closed-door testimony,” Fox News reports.
Ooops.

...an attempt to overthrow a sitting President who was chosen by the American people in a free and fair election as prescribed by the United States Constitution.

And, it must be dealt with as such. The coup plotters broke numerous laws in using a piece of opposition research as justification for a FISA warrant. They spied on a Presidential candidate, they spied on a Presidential transition team, and they spied on a U.S. President, all based on a warrant that was issued on false pretenses.

If we are a nation of laws, not men, then the culprits should be brought to justice.

The “Investigation” Was a Conspiracy to Oust Trump | Rush Limbaugh | 1150 WIMA

Lol! Rush Limbaugh is a dumb ass. First off Trump was not elected by the American people . He was elected by the electors in the electoral college. 3 million more Americans voted for Clinton. Second Trump is not above the law. So if we are a nation of laws and the law says that if you are accused of a crime it must be investigated then it gets investigated. None of what you have said is true.
He had the popular vote of 49 states .. 2 counties in California do not Represent America

No he did not. The 63 million that voted for Hillary did represenr America and that was more AMERICANS than Americans who voted for Trump.
He won the popular vote in 49 states its a facts
Nope. But you probably believe that because you are a cultist.
How many states did he win the popular vote?? Lol

6 Campaign advisers GUILTY and the guy that hired them is clean???? Please

They were guilty of collusion? Who knew?

THIRTEEN RUSSIANS indicted who will never see the inside of an American courtroom.

Since they were not "colluding" with Republicans, who were they "colluding" with?

I'm pretty sure he was considered under oath when he filled out Mueller's written questions. If he lied on that, he would be held just as liable as if he lied in an interview.
I'm pretty sure he was considered under oath when he filled out Mueller's written questions. If he lied on that, he would be held just as liable as if he lied in an interview.
I'm pretty sure Trump's lawyers either supplied the answers to Mueller's written questions directly, or they carefully edited the president's responses; Trump would have found the process much more stressful if he had to sit down and answer questions spontaneously.
That's why people have lawyers, moron.
That's why people have lawyers, moron.
What kind of lawyers does Trump have?

Roy Cohn: Joe McCarthy's henchman and Donald Trump's mentor

"The presidency has become a branding opportunity.

"The president has played golf at his properties dozens of times since taking office. He refers to his Florida resort, Mar-a-Lago, as the winter White House.

"Shortly after his election, he celebrated New Year’s along with 800 guests there, with tickets costing more than $500.

"And Kellyanne Conway, a top Trump adviser, once encouraged people to buy clothes from Ivanka Trump’s line — while Conway was giving a television interview from the White House.

"These moves are intended, at least partly, to bring attention and ultimately customers to Trump’s businesses.

"Of course, some of Trump’s critics have responded in kind, refusing to stay at or live in a Trump-branded property since he won the election.

"But in other ways, the presidency has clearly helped his bottom line. One example: The Mar-a-Lago club has doubled its membership rates.

Opinion | Trump’s Corruption: The Definitive List
Trump has been losing money ever since he started running for office. You idiots keep claiming he ran only to help his business.

Show us the money!
Trump has been losing money ever since he started running for office. You idiots keep claiming he ran only to help his business.

Show us the money!
"Ka-Ching
Donald Trump is raking in big bucks from emoluments foreign and domestic.

"By Robert Schlesinger Managing Editor for OpinionMarch 5, 2018, at 6:00 a.m...."

"We can start with the truly big money.

"Forbes' Dan Alexander and Matt Drange estimated last month that Trump rakes in at least $175 million annually from commercial tenants like the state-owned Industrial & Commercial Bank of China.

"Which companies specifically and how much money exactly?

"It's impossible to say because federal disclosure laws don't require an accounting of where his businesses get their money.

"This was not a problem with previous presidents, who divested themselves and disclosed.

"Trump on the other hand does nothing more than the minimum legally required.

"Not knowing who's paying the president how much money? That seems like it might be a problem. 'Take any hot-button issue of the past year, and there's a good chance Trump's tenants lobbied the federal government on it, either in support of or in opposition to the administration's position,' Forbes noted, adding that at least three dozen known Trump tenants have 'meaningful relationships with the federal government, from contractors to lobbying firms to regulatory targets.'

"In one case, even the federal government is paying rent to the president."

https://www.usnews.com/opinion/arti...ing-from-the-presidency-let-us-count-the-ways

Why don't you simply admit you couldn't care less about Trump's criminal enterprises unless he decides to become a Democrat again?
There's nothing illegal about having commercial tenants, moron. Trump has space to lease. Who do you suppose he's going to lease it to, Ma and Pa Kettle? Receiving the market rate for a product or service you are selling is not an emolument.

Forum List

Back