Official Thread - The Mueller Report is Announced... USE THIS thread til at least end of Saturday.

The Creature in the White House is a lewd, crude, boorish, lying, deceitful, hypocritical, amoral braggart... unfit for high office.

Small wonder that various elements of the Federal government grew sufficiently concerned that they set up an examining authority.

But an investigative process under law is hardly an attempted coup d'état - all right-wing protestations to the contrary notwithstanding.

These guys have been drinking wwaaaaaaaayy too much Kool Aid served-up by Limpbaugh and Tucker and Hannity and the like.

True. And if he'd have lost the election we'd have a sleazy lying, deceitful, hypocritical, braggart, crude (at least if you were one of the woman her husband assaulted), by all accounts extremely nasty, vengeful psycho bitch in the white house. What's your point.
^Misogynists for Trump!

Matthews and Maddow have just too much invested here. They are so far outta field of journalism, it is actually scary. To be so incredibly biased just indicates why they should not be allowed on the air. No way are they objective. Journalism has reached the lowest point at CNN. I can remember when it was a respected station. Shame.

And you're so fucking brilliant that you have to respond to a plausible theory by calling someone a moron . That make you look stupid and shows that you don't have a lot of confidence in your own bullshit

LOL, your "brilliance" is "terrifying".

You're every bit as stupid as he is.

Trump's evening for the ages: When he learned Mueller was done - CNNPolitics
Whether the end of Mueller's probe means the end of Trump's long legal albatross, or just the beginning, is largely a matter for Congress and the various other prosecutors who have taken on ancillary investigations.

LOL, you must understand little man, not EVERYONE lives in your binary world. I certainly don't. Nothing will happen to Trump, nothing will happen to Bitchlary, nothing will happen to Barry or Comey or Rosenstein. Starting to understand?
You're in denial. T-Rump is going to be facing a world of deep shit , collusion or not. In fact, collusion might be the least of his problems

As Mueller Report Lands, Prosecutorial Focus Moves to New York

Even as the special counsel, Robert S. Mueller III, submitted his confidential report to the Justice Department on Friday, federal and state prosecutors are pursuing about a dozen other investigations that largely grew out of his work, all but ensuring that a legal threat will continue to loom over the Trump presidency.

Most of the investigations focus on President Trump or his family business or a cadre of his advisers and associates, according to court records and interviews with people briefed on the investigations. They are being conducted by officials from Los Angeles to Brooklyn, with about half of them being run by the United States attorney’s office in Manhattan.

Unlike Mr. Mueller, whose mandate was largely focused on any links between the Trump campaign and the Russian government’s interference in the 2016 presidential election, the federal prosecutors in Manhattan take an expansive view of their jurisdiction. That
authority has enabled them, along with F.B.I. agents, to scrutinize a broader orbit around the president, including his family business.

Now, are YOU beginning to understand?

That you are a hopelessly partisan shill? I already knew that. Muller investigated every angle for 2 years. Nothing on Trump.
You got nothing on him and Russia so now you want to switch to the SDNY and his businesses. Do you have any idea how sick you are?
Sick? I'm feeling fine. partisan shill? You're accusing me of being that which you are. A typical Fascist tactic.

As our board conservatives take a victory lap......are you willing to accept Muellers conclusions about Trump?

...an attempt to overthrow a sitting President who was chosen by the American people in a free and fair election as prescribed by the United States Constitution.

And, it must be dealt with as such. The coup plotters broke numerous laws in using a piece of opposition research as justification for a FISA warrant. They spied on a Presidential candidate, they spied on a Presidential transition team, and they spied on a U.S. President, all based on a warrant that was issued on false pretenses.

If we are a nation of laws, not men, then the culprits should be brought to justice.

The “Investigation” Was a Conspiracy to Oust Trump | Rush Limbaugh | 1150 WIMA

Lol! Rush Limbaugh is a dumb ass. First off Trump was not elected by the American people . He was elected by the electors in the electoral college. 3 million more Americans voted for Clinton. Second Trump is not above the law. So if we are a nation of laws and the law says that if you are accused of a crime it must be investigated then it gets investigated. None of what you have said is true.

Funny how you want to use the National Vote to say Hillary was more Popular but did you know Hillary National Vote win was because of California?

She won the State of California by four million votes but only won the National Vote by only Three Million votes.

Now here is the funnier part and Hillary Clinton lost more States Popular Votes which caused her to lose the Electoral College...

What is my point?

Simple, when you lose so many States in a Election and win the National Vote because of one State slanted Victory, well Hillary was not as Popular across the nation as you make it out to be!
So the people of California don't count in your America?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Clipboard01.jpg

...an attempt to overthrow a sitting President who was chosen by the American people in a free and fair election as prescribed by the United States Constitution.

And, it must be dealt with as such. The coup plotters broke numerous laws in using a piece of opposition research as justification for a FISA warrant. They spied on a Presidential candidate, they spied on a Presidential transition team, and they spied on a U.S. President, all based on a warrant that was issued on false pretenses.

If we are a nation of laws, not men, then the culprits should be brought to justice.

Let’s be clear: the thread premise is a ridiculous rightwing lie.

However we’re rid of Trump – impeachment or voted out of office next year – it will be done lawfully and consistent with the Constitution.

And the Mueller investigation – along with other appropriate, lawful investigations – will provide to the voters the compelling evidence as to why Trump doesn’t merit a second term.

Let's be clear, Trump will not be impeached and will more than likely be your president until 2024......and if your looney tune party doesn't stop driving hard towards das kapital, you'll be losing in 2024.
What makes you think donnie will win in 2020?

• Thanks
Clinton lied under oath and was IMPEACHED for it.

The Democrats and Media are guilty of SEDITION. They need to be brought up on charges. They are traitors for lying in an attempted COUP. They must be held accountable.
Go ahead and provide your evidence to the Authorities.

However we’re rid of Trump – impeachment or voted out of office next year – it will be done lawfully and consistent with the Constitution.

And the Mueller investigation – along with other appropriate, lawful investigations – will provide to the voters the compelling evidence as to why Trump doesn’t merit a second term.

Let's be clear, Trump will not be impeached and will more than likely be your president until 2024......and if your looney tune party doesn't stop driving hard towards das kapital, you'll be losing in 2024.
What makes you think donnie will win in 2020?

Economy and dems have moved off the cliff left. If the economy tanks, he'll probably lose.

Last edited:

Lol! Rush Limbaugh is a dumb ass. First off Trump was not elected by the American people . He was elected by the electors in the electoral college. 3 million more Americans voted for Clinton. Second Trump is not above the law. So if we are a nation of laws and the law says that if you are accused of a crime it must be investigated then it gets investigated. None of what you have said is true.
He had the popular vote of 49 states .. 2 counties in California do not Represent America

No he did not. The 63 million that voted for Hillary did represenr America and that was more AMERICANS than Americans who voted for Trump.
He won the popular vote in 49 states its a facts
Nope. But you probably believe that because you are a cultist.

Do you ever come out from under your rock and look at the real world? Mueller found nothing on Trump or any of his family or close associates, his only indictments were of Russians who bought facebook ads, and americans who violated tax and banking laws years ago.

Its been a total waste of time and money that could have been spent helping americans who need help.

I think its time that the dems get over losing in 2016, but they wont and they will lose again in 2020 because not one of their cast of clowns has a chance against Trump.
You've read the report? Share it with us.

• Thanks
And you're so fucking brilliant that you have to respond to a plausible theory by calling someone a moron . That make you look stupid and shows that you don't have a lot of confidence in your own bullshit

Whether the end of Mueller's probe means the end of Trump's long legal albatross, or just the beginning, is largely a matter for Congress and the various other prosecutors who have taken on ancillary investigations.

LOL, you must understand little man, not EVERYONE lives in your binary world. I certainly don't. Nothing will happen to Trump, nothing will happen to Bitchlary, nothing will happen to Barry or Comey or Rosenstein. Starting to understand?
You're in denial. T-Rump is going to be facing a world of deep shit , collusion or not. In fact, collusion might be the least of his problems

Even as the special counsel, Robert S. Mueller III, submitted his confidential report to the Justice Department on Friday, federal and state prosecutors are pursuing about a dozen other investigations that largely grew out of his work, all but ensuring that a legal threat will continue to loom over the Trump presidency.

Most of the investigations focus on President Trump or his family business or a cadre of his advisers and associates, according to court records and interviews with people briefed on the investigations. They are being conducted by officials from Los Angeles to Brooklyn, with about half of them being run by the United States attorney’s office in Manhattan.

Unlike Mr. Mueller, whose mandate was largely focused on any links between the Trump campaign and the Russian government’s interference in the 2016 presidential election, the federal prosecutors in Manhattan take an expansive view of their jurisdiction. That
authority has enabled them, along with F.B.I. agents, to scrutinize a broader orbit around the president, including his family business.

That you are a hopelessly partisan shill? I already knew that. Muller investigated every angle for 2 years. Nothing on Trump.
You got nothing on him and Russia so now you want to switch to the SDNY and his businesses. Do you have any idea how sick you are?
Trump ‘tweeting in triumph’ over Mueller report would be premature: Legal analyst

:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

Sick? I'm feeling fine. partisan shill? You're accusing me of being that which you are. A typical Fascist tactic.

Nope Pubs are no different than people like you. Sick, not in the sense of a virus but sick in the sense that you think it's just fine for you to decide what everyone else can and can't do. I'm a Conservative, not a Republican. You are indeed a sick partisan shill.
You don't even know what a "Fascist" is kid.

And we thought we would have to wait until 2020 to see more elites crying on TV. Trump is year round winning.
No. One. Cried.

Yes. She. Did.

First 3 seconds of the video shows her in tears and the rest of the video is the guy consoling her. The cameraman went to the guy talking when he saw madcow crying. Hes like oh shit shes crying again! You can see the wet under her eyes. And rapid eye blinking is a common thing in someone who is getting emotional.

Yup, she was definitely crying. That down turned mouth, and the furrowed brow are proof positive. I find it amusing that the Director never went back to a shot of her either. Not good having your anchor bawling on air.

Well, now that I've seen the two seconds on the elusive vid, I'm not arguing that she was emotional.
It sure makes me wonder, though, why some of the folks here get such pleasure from seeing people cry. What's that say about the folks gloating over it?

Well, she may not be crying quite as much as you are.

Wishful thinking, there, boys. I never needed this investigation to despise Trump but I knew we were stuck with him for four years. So except for some mild curiosity, I'm not that excited about this. Just wondering why you're all such a bunch of sadists, is all.

Forum List

Back