Official Thread - The Mueller Report is Announced... USE THIS thread til at least end of Saturday.

Are you really that brainwashed?
Most FBI agents are anti-Trump?
Why was the FBI's New York field office known as "Trumpland"?
"The Real F.B.I. Election Culprit
Hint: It’s not Peter Strzok...."

Opinion | The Real F.B.I. Election Culprit

"The F.B.I. agent corps today overwhelmingly fits the demographic profile of a Trump voter.

"During the 2016 campaign, in The Guardian, one agent said, 'The F.B.I. is Trumpland.'

"In his testimony, Mr. Strzok all but laughed out loud when committee members pressed him Thursday on whether the whole F.B.I. was made up of Democrats."

"At that time, Rudy Giuliani gave voice on television to what he called the anti-Clinton 'revolution going on inside the F.B.I....'"
1018316866.jpg

"Mr. Giuliani, whose former law firm Bracewell & Giuliani represented the F.B.I. Agents Association, seemed to boast in the final days of the campaign that he knew that a twist — like the revelations of emails on Anthony Weiner’s laptop — was coming about Mrs. Clinton’s campaign, referring on Fox to 'a surprise or two that you’re going to hear about in the next few days.'

"In his testimony on Thursday, Mr. Strzok said that 'it caused me great concern' that Mr. Giuliani 'had information about that — that he should not have had.'"
"Most FBI agents are anti-Trump?"​
That's not what I said, you illiterate chowderhead.

But then, you Hillary bootlickers aren't very bright. And you're dumber than most.
And yet...Hillary was protected against prosecution by leftist stooges in the FBI. This was reveled in testimony.

"Most FBI agents are anti-Trump?"That's not what I said, you illiterate chowderhead.

But then, you Hillary bootlickers aren't very bright. And you're dumber than most.
You claimed (without any evidence) "Hillary was protected against prosecution by leftist stooges in the FBI."
1rz2u9.jpg

Do you find it logical "leftist stooges in the FBI would be anti-Trump, Sucker?
Read what you wrote. Of course leftist stooges would be anti-Trump, dumdum.

But I do need to correct myself. While there were indeed leftist stooges in the FBI, it was leftist stooges in DOJ who protected Hillary:

Lisa Page Admits Obama’s DOJ Ordered Stand Down On Clinton Email Prosecution
“Former FBI lawyer Lisa Page admitted under questioning from Texas Republican Rep. John Ratcliffe last summer that ‘the FBI was ordered by the Obama DOJ not to consider charging Hillary Clinton for gross negligence in the handling of classified information,’ the congressman alleged in a social media post late Tuesday, citing a newly unearthed transcript of Page’s closed-door testimony,” Fox News reports.
Ooops.
But I do need to correct myself. While there were indeed leftist stooges in the FBI, it was leftist stooges in DOJ who protected Hillary:
Why the obsession with a loser who was never in a position to control how DoJ responded to her misdeeds? The Obama Administration provided congress with over 800,080 pieces of information regarding Hillary, yet Republicans couldn't even manufacture an indictment in spite of controlling all three branches of government for two years.

You would appear more credible (and intelligent) if you concentrated on the corrupt clown who currently is in control of what we learn of his many RICO-like transgressions:

"But looking at available public evidence, the New York bureau’s actions actually did influence the campaign and helped hand the presidency to Donald Trump.

In the Horowitz report, Loretta Lynch, the former attorney general, recalled a conversation with James Comey in which he said, 'it’s clear to me that there is a cadre of senior people in New York who have a deep and visceral hatred of Secretary Clinton.'

"F.B.I. agents in that office had a demonstrated propensity for leaks and arguably forced the bureau’s leadership’s hand in the final weeks of the election.

"At that time, Rudy Giuliani gave voice on television to what he called the anti-Clinton 'revolution going on inside the F.B.I.'

"Mr. Giuliani, whose former law firm Bracewell & Giuliani represented the F.B.I. Agents Association, seemed to boast in the final days of the campaign that he knew that a twist — like the revelations of emails on Anthony Weiner’s laptop — was coming about Mrs. Clinton’s campaign, referring on Fox to 'a surprise or two that you’re going to hear about in the next few days.'

"In his testimony on Thursday, Mr. Strzok said that 'it caused me great concern' that Mr. Giuliani 'had information about that — that he should not have had.'"

How did that information help the Red Don, Gomer?
170717155826-restricted-donald-trump-jr-russia-meeting-kushner-manafort-goldstone-veselnitskaya-agalarov-akhmetshin-full-169.jpg

More than Putin did?
Who was the 8th person in Trump Jr.'s meeting with Russians? Who was the 8th person in Trump Jrs meeting with Russians? - CNNPolitics
I see you haven't yet come to terms with the impossibility of a Trump perp-walk.

Meanwhile, it's inescapable that the Obama Admin perverted justice for political reasons.

But you just keep excusing it, exactly as programmed.

President Trump has gone to extraordinary lengths to conceal details of his conversations with Russian President Vladimir Putin, including on at least one occasion taking possession of the notes of his own interpreter and instructing the linguist not to discuss what had transpired with other administration officials.

The constraints that Trump imposed are part of a broader pattern by the president of shielding his communications with Putin from public scrutiny and preventing even high-ranking officials in his own administration from fully knowing what he has told one of the United States’ main adversaries.

As a result, U.S. officials said there is no detailed record, even in classified files, of Trump’s face-to-face interactions with the Russian leader at five locations over the past two years. Such a gap would be unusual in any presidency, let alone one that Russia sought to install through what U.S. intelligence agencies have described as an unprecedented campaign of election interference.

Special counsel Robert S. Mueller III is thought to be in the final stages of an investigation that has focused largely on whether Trump or his associates conspired with Russia during the 2016 presidential campaign. The new details about Trump’s continued secrecy underscore the extent to which little is known about his communications with Putin since becoming president.

At Helsinki, Trump spent two hours alone with Putin, only translators were allowed. Many suspect Trump is being extorted by Putin, which would explain a lot. Only Putin knows what was said during those two hours. What is Trump hiding?

Just trying to keep up with my score card.
I think Mueller is trustworthy. Think he took way to long with this investigation but I’d trust the findings... how about you?

He need to be deported for not working to Make Amerika Great Again by putting Pelosi in as Queen of Amerika...

( Yes, I wrote it and yes it is just nonsense )

Whatever his recommendations are and his findings I will accept.

Just a few weeks ago, Trump and his loyal cutists were calling for Mueller's head..."he should be fired," they said; "he is a RINO...he only hired democrats on his team......he wasn't really a war hero,{ etc., etc., etc....I don't recall hearing or reading that. However, at the end of the day Mueller was just a tool used by Demonicrats.

Following the usual moronic hypocrisy by Trumpsters, today Mueller comes off as an "avenger" of Trump's clean, moral and ethical presidential history......Go figure......I don't recall reading or hearing that either. But I do know you're the champion of projection. Thursday he was your savior, today he's just a guy.

However, a few factors should be considered for those Trump backers who have not ALTOGETHER lost their minds: See my point about projection.

First, no one but Trump's acolytes have seen Mueller's final report. Neat

Second, Mueller has done a good job....mindful that almost 3 dozen individuals have been indicted. On process "crimes" and things unrelated to Trump

Third, no one with some semblance of objectivity would NOT say that Trump surrounded himself with the lowest scum of "advisers"......selfish and corrupt crooks, traitors and con-men who somehow made it to his cadre of close associates. ILMAO.......If you say so. I believe that's code for you lost again, but at least you have your subjective.

Fourth, NO ONE can deny that Don, Jr. Kushner and Manafort DID collude with a hostile foreign adversary, and that Trump himself DID try to cover it up. No one can? I sure as fuck can, please provide proof.

Fifth, NO ONE should assume that Trump AND his family members are out of the woods yet......Prosecutors in the states of VA and NY,, D.C.and, the SDof NY are all looking into the shady past of the corrupt Trump cadre and the various schemes that they've pulled before and after this scourge was sworn in. Neat. So Trump is corrupt cuz you say so, and we' hope to find out why later.

Sixth.......the old and almost trite "high crimes and misdemeanors" as grounds for impeachment by the House only follows the "definition" given and applied by that same House ......The vast majority of sane American voters could never dispute that this current administration has proven corrupt, unethical and perhaps the most spewers of LIES since the beginning of this republic. I think that's code for you're crying you lost.

There are 8 or 9 House committees reviewing about 25 allegations about Trump and his entourage ranging from the misuse of Foundation money to money laundering through the DB....Should be fun to watch. Don't look now but the progs hold out hope. They never learn, but what can you do for a people who lead by emotions bent over for daily propaganda that always proves false.

As the Trump cult membership dances to what they assume is a "victory" for their cult leader, they should also remember that once Trump is cast to the curb, they will have to defend their support of this clown...and that a future democrat president can be as villainous and their right to bitch will be laughed at "apres" Trump. Message being despite the author proved WRONG AS USUAL, Trump will be cast to the curb cuz he says so.

I trust Mueller and expect him to give an honest assessment of the facts and data he has collected

If he says Trump is as clean as a virgins honeypot, I will believe him
If he says Trump was involved in unethical, inept or marginally illegal activities...I will believe that

Can USMB Conservatives say the same?

How many wins were your Dems gifted when never-Trumpers had to withdraw? 1/2?
Dunno! But its true that the house fell to the dems, and many, many more people voted dem. Gee, I hope that "luck" stands, in the face of a much improved and reformed president trump!

:auiqs.jpg:

I trust Mueller and expect him to give an honest assessment of the facts and data he has collected

If he says Trump was involved in unethical, inept or marginally illegal activities...I will believe that

I just said I will accept his findings...

"Most FBI agents are anti-Trump?"​
That's not what I said, you illiterate chowderhead.

And yet...Hillary was protected against prosecution by leftist stooges in the FBI. This was reveled in testimony.

"Most FBI agents are anti-Trump?"That's not what I said, you illiterate chowderhead.

You claimed (without any evidence) "Hillary was protected against prosecution by leftist stooges in the FBI."
1rz2u9.jpg

Do you find it logical "leftist stooges in the FBI would be anti-Trump, Sucker?
Read what you wrote. Of course leftist stooges would be anti-Trump, dumdum.

Lisa Page Admits Obama’s DOJ Ordered Stand Down On Clinton Email Prosecution
“Former FBI lawyer Lisa Page admitted under questioning from Texas Republican Rep. John Ratcliffe last summer that ‘the FBI was ordered by the Obama DOJ not to consider charging Hillary Clinton for gross negligence in the handling of classified information,’ the congressman alleged in a social media post late Tuesday, citing a newly unearthed transcript of Page’s closed-door testimony,” Fox News reports.
Ooops.
Why the obsession with a loser who was never in a position to control how DoJ responded to her misdeeds? The Obama Administration provided congress with over 800,080 pieces of information regarding Hillary, yet Republicans couldn't even manufacture an indictment in spite of controlling all three branches of government for two years.

You would appear more credible (and intelligent) if you concentrated on the corrupt clown who currently is in control of what we learn of his many RICO-like transgressions:

"But looking at available public evidence, the New York bureau’s actions actually did influence the campaign and helped hand the presidency to Donald Trump.

In the Horowitz report, Loretta Lynch, the former attorney general, recalled a conversation with James Comey in which he said, 'it’s clear to me that there is a cadre of senior people in New York who have a deep and visceral hatred of Secretary Clinton.'

"F.B.I. agents in that office had a demonstrated propensity for leaks and arguably forced the bureau’s leadership’s hand in the final weeks of the election.

"At that time, Rudy Giuliani gave voice on television to what he called the anti-Clinton 'revolution going on inside the F.B.I.'

How did that information help the Red Don, Gomer?
170717155826-restricted-donald-trump-jr-russia-meeting-kushner-manafort-goldstone-veselnitskaya-agalarov-akhmetshin-full-169.jpg

More than Putin did?
Who was the 8th person in Trump Jr.'s meeting with Russians? Who was the 8th person in Trump Jrs meeting with Russians? - CNNPolitics
I see you haven't yet come to terms with the impossibility of a Trump perp-walk.

Meanwhile, it's inescapable that the Obama Admin perverted justice for political reasons.

But you just keep excusing it, exactly as programmed.

President Trump has gone to extraordinary lengths to conceal details of his conversations with Russian President Vladimir Putin, including on at least one occasion taking possession of the notes of his own interpreter and instructing the linguist not to discuss what had transpired with other administration officials.

The constraints that Trump imposed are part of a broader pattern by the president of shielding his communications with Putin from public scrutiny and preventing even high-ranking officials in his own administration from fully knowing what he has told one of the United States’ main adversaries.

As a result, U.S. officials said there is no detailed record, even in classified files, of Trump’s face-to-face interactions with the Russian leader at five locations over the past two years. Such a gap would be unusual in any presidency, let alone one that Russia sought to install through what U.S. intelligence agencies have described as an unprecedented campaign of election interference.

Special counsel Robert S. Mueller III is thought to be in the final stages of an investigation that has focused largely on whether Trump or his associates conspired with Russia during the 2016 presidential campaign. The new details about Trump’s continued secrecy underscore the extent to which little is known about his communications with Putin since becoming president.

At Helsinki, Trump spent two hours alone with Putin, only translators were allowed. Many suspect Trump is being extorted by Putin, which would explain a lot. Only Putin knows what was said during those two hours. What is Trump hiding?
Wow. We're reaching levels of desperation unprecedented in human history.

Matthews and Maddow have just too much invested here. They are so far outta field of journalism, it is actually scary. To be so incredibly biased just indicates why they should not be allowed on the air. No way are they objective. Journalism has reached the lowest point at CNN. I can remember when it was a respected station. Shame.
Care to apply your standards to Hannity & Carlson, fool? Pirro has crawled back under her rock & those two can join her.

They gloated last night over Mueller but a few days ago they wanted him hung, so shut your trap, idiot.
Hannity and Carlson are two white American patriots!
They're both vile, disgraceful lowlifes with money.
Let me guess who you voted for.................................

Just as easy to tell who you voted for, your pal pootin and his bitch, the obummer.

Dunno! But its true that the house fell to the dems, and many, many more people voted dem. Gee, I hope that "luck" stands, in the face of a much improved and reformed president trump!
A minor House change, characteristic of many prior Presidencies, and you take it as a major victory. I see why; it's the best you're ever going to get.

As far as OUR President is concerned there's no need for improvement or reform, but we will see even more winning when all the whiny Dems get slapped down for good. It's been amazing what he can do even when surrounded by the Obstructionist Party, but you ain't seen nothin' yet.
:flameth::206::206::206:

The Creature in the White House is a lewd, crude, boorish, lying, deceitful, hypocritical, amoral braggart... unfit for high office.

Small wonder that various elements of the Federal government grew sufficiently concerned that they set up an examining authority.

But an investigative process under law is hardly an attempted coup d'état - all right-wing protestations to the contrary notwithstanding.

These guys have been drinking wwaaaaaaaayy too much Kool Aid served-up by Limpbaugh and Tucker and Hannity and the like.

Someone should gag you with a ripe pair of your queen dyke’s panties.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Behave yourself, Princess... the grown-ups are talking...

Seth makes good points. Sorry. It’s just wishful thinking to believe it’s over. The only thing that’s over is Mueller’s involvement. The career prosecutors will take it from here.

EF041FDB-C570-4F79-890A-A6194656DF3F.jpeg

507A66EE-7929-46C8-9ABB-220B03A48299.jpeg

Yet the Democrats and 99% of the MEDIA cried Russia, Russia, Russia for two and a half year claiming Trump was illegally elected. Now it has been revealed as all a LIE. So who lied?
We KNOW Russia helped Trump We KNOW Trump believes Putin but not our investigating people Trump is a swine a vile thieving scum

Russia didn't do jack shit to help the Cheeto, dullard.

In fact he paid for two opposing protests on Inauguration Day
How Russia Helped Swing the Election for Trump.

Russia used those methods to persuade enough people to vote a certain way or not vote at all.

Trump's tweets during this time will be most revealing. If Trump tweets a thank you to Mueller, then the report likely exonerates him. If no Trump tweets at all, then likely he's in trouble and accusations in report against him. More silence means more trouble for Trump.

..."Collusion" is not a crime.
True.

But would you trust someone who conspired with a hostile foreign power in order to gain high office?

If you do, you're a damned fool, or a Russian agent-provocateur.

------------

Legal is NOT the same as "right" or "moral" or "putting America's interests over one's own political fortunes"...

Just because one CAN do a thing does not mean that one SHOULD do a thing, eh?

Irrelevant.

If Obumble did something wrong along those lines, he gets prosecuted as well.

But right now we're talking about Trump.

Stop deflecting.

You're enabling someone who is unfit for high office.

...an attempt to overthrow a sitting President who was chosen by the American people in a free and fair election as prescribed by the United States Constitution.

And, it must be dealt with as such. The coup plotters broke numerous laws in using a piece of opposition research as justification for a FISA warrant. They spied on a Presidential candidate, they spied on a Presidential transition team, and they spied on a U.S. President, all based on a warrant that was issued on false pretenses.

If we are a nation of laws, not men, then the culprits should be brought to justice.

The “Investigation” Was a Conspiracy to Oust Trump | Rush Limbaugh | 1150 WIMA
Let’s be clear: the thread premise is a ridiculous rightwing lie.

However we’re rid of Trump – impeachment or voted out of office next year – it will be done lawfully and consistent with the Constitution.

And the Mueller investigation – along with other appropriate, lawful investigations – will provide to the voters the compelling evidence as to why Trump doesn’t merit a second term.

STFUdonnyjpg.jpg

Yes to a degree . the issue i have is this was about collusion with russia but was expanded far beyond that.

CNN reporting from West Palm Beach not from Palm Beach. Two different worlds. I wonder if they are allowed to go across the bridge?

Not if the leaders of Palm Beach have anything to say about it. The island was developed for not the rich, but the ultra rich. I have a long time friend who lives there and I have visited many times. Unique place!

Forum List

Back