Official Thread - The Mueller Report is Announced... USE THIS thread til at least end of Saturday.

Yet the Democrats and 99% of the MEDIA cried Russia, Russia, Russia for two and a half year claiming Trump was illegally elected. Now it has been revealed as all a LIE. So who lied?
We KNOW Russia helped Trump We KNOW Trump believes Putin but not our investigating people Trump is a swine a vile thieving scum

Russia didn't do jack shit to help the Cheeto, dullard.

In fact he paid for two opposing protests on Inauguration Day
How Russia Helped Swing the Election for Trump.

Russia used those methods to persuade enough people to vote a certain way or not vote at all.

Trump's tweets during this time will be most revealing. If Trump tweets a thank you to Mueller, then the report likely exonerates him. If no Trump tweets at all, then likely he's in trouble and accusations in report against him. More silence means more trouble for Trump.
The New Yorker....ROFLMFAO!

View attachment 251882
ok, dont like new yorker.
Howbout USA today: Senate reports find millions of social media posts by Russians aimed at helping Trump, GOP.

or the guardian: How Russia cyber attacks helped Trump to the US presidency

or How Russian Money Helped Save Trump’s Business
or Russia's 2016 Election Meddling More Comprehensive Than Realized
How about I voted for Trump because I chose to not because some russian told me too, repeated 65 million times.

...an attempt to overthrow a sitting President who was chosen by the American people in a free and fair election as prescribed by the United States Constitution.

And, it must be dealt with as such. The coup plotters broke numerous laws in using a piece of opposition research as justification for a FISA warrant. They spied on a Presidential candidate, they spied on a Presidential transition team, and they spied on a U.S. President, all based on a warrant that was issued on false pretenses.

If we are a nation of laws, not men, then the culprits should be brought to justice.

The “Investigation” Was a Conspiracy to Oust Trump | Rush Limbaugh | 1150 WIMA

I'd be highly surprised if Nancy and her troupe of commie fascists don't simply pivot on their heels and release a new "investigation" and set of "charges" next week!

Fact as in Russia helped Trump in the election. Russians were indicted for that and Putin admitted supporting Trump. If I were you, I would be quiet until all the investigations ended.
images.jpeg

Then why hasn’t it been released?

Simple, and you'd know if you weren't glued to CNN.

The Attorney General has to read the entire report to be sure that there are no violations of the law in the report.

William Barr is known as a by the book guy.

This is also not his first rodeo. He may have just taken office but he was also the Attorney General between 1991 and 1993. He has also held several top tier positions in the Department of Justice.

How great is this?:2up:

Knew for two years we'd have this day coming to laugh so hard the nut sack hurts!

How many separate times during that span did we see the goofballs say, " Ha....we got him now!"????

Flynn

Manifort

Kirshner

Clapper

Comey

>>somebody help me out....at least a dozen others<<:113::113:
Fools tears and there lies fall on deaf ears after 2 years of cooing up the big enchilada we get a Nuthin burger. It's all wrapped up the Packaging was amazing the Commercial made it look so Delicious. Then you look between the buns and Nuthin. So there was nothing there from the very beginning nice try. Now get ready for the Butt hurt in 2020! Have all the Left Candidates go hire a Proctologist and get themselves lubed up for the railing to come. Trains across the Ocean and free shit don't sell except on the East and West Coast. Americans in the Middle don't buy Bullshit ,:slap:even if it smells like Chanel #5.:spank:

..."Collusion" is not a crime.
True.

But would you trust someone who conspired with a hostile foreign power in order to gain high office?

If you do, you're a damned fool, or a Russian agent-provocateur.

------------

Legal is NOT the same as "right" or "moral" or "putting America's interests over one's own political fortunes"...

Just because one CAN do a thing does not mean that one SHOULD do a thing, eh?
That didn't happen, unless you're talking about Hillary. None of you Trump hating douchebags seem to have a problem with her paying Russian spies to produce opposition research.

Just a few weeks ago, Trump and his loyal cutists were calling for Mueller's head..."he should be fired," they said; "he is a RINO...he only hired democrats on his team......he wasn't really a war hero,{ etc., etc., etc.

Following the usual moronic hypocrisy by Trumpsters, today Mueller comes off as an "avenger" of Trump's clean, moral and ethical presidential history......Go figure......

However, a few factors should be considered for those Trump backers who have not ALTOGETHER lost their minds:

First, no one but Trump's acolytes have seen Mueller's final report.

Second, Mueller has done a good job....mindful that almost 3 dozen individuals have been indicted.

Third, no one with some semblance of objectivity would NOT say that Trump surrounded himself with the lowest scum of "advisers"......selfish and corrupt crooks, traitors and con-men who somehow made it to his cadre of close associates.

Fourth, NO ONE can deny that Don, Jr. Kushner and Manafort DID collude with a hostile foreign adversary, and that Trump himself DID try to cover it up.

Fifth, NO ONE should assume that Trump AND his family members are out of the woods yet......Prosecutors in the states of VA and NY,, D.C.and, the SDof NY are all looking into the shady past of the corrupt Trump cadre and the various schemes that they've pulled before and after this scourge was sworn in.

Sixth.......the old and almost trite "high crimes and misdemeanors" as grounds for impeachment by the House only follows the "definition" given and applied by that same House ......The vast majority of sane American voters could never dispute that this current administration has proven corrupt, unethical and perhaps the most spewers of LIES since the beginning of this republic.

There are 8 or 9 House committees reviewing about 25 allegations about Trump and his entourage ranging from the misuse of Foundation money to money laundering through the DB....Should be fun to watch.

As the Trump cult membership dances to what they assume is a "victory" for their cult leader, they should also remember that once Trump is cast to the curb, they will have to defend their support of this clown...and that a future democrat president can be as villainous and their right to bitch will be laughed at "apres" Trump.

The just-completed Mueller Report recommends no new indictments. Under the circumstances that seems rather strange, and Donald Trump, Jr. and Jared Kushner must be relieved. The following emails were exchanged in June 2016.

Jun 3, 2016, at 10:36 AM, Rob Goldstone wrote:

Good morning, Emin just called and asked me to contact you with something very interesting.

The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father.

This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin.

What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly?

Best
Rob Goldstone

Jun 3, 2016, at 10:53, Donald Trump Jr. wrote:

Thanks Rob I appreciate that. I am on the road at the moment but perhaps I just speak to Emin first. Seems we have some time and if it's what you say I love it especially later in the summer. Could we do a call first thing next week when I am back?

Best,
Don

Several email exchanges took place, then this one.

Sent: Wednesday, June 08, 2016 11:18 AM
To: Donald Trump Jr.
Subject: Re: Russia - Clinton - private and confidential

They can't do today as she [Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya] hasn't landed yet from Moscow 4pm is great tomorrow.

Best,
Rob

Sent: Wednesday, June 08, 2016 12:03 PM
To: Jared Kushner; Paul Manafort
Subject: FW: Russia - Clinton - private and confidential

Meeting got moved to 4 tomorrow at my offices.

Best,
Don

The email exchange Trump Jr. released, in chronological order

On June 9, 2016, Donald Trump, Jr., Jared Kushner, and Trump's campaign manager, Paul Manafort, met with four Russian operatives representing the Russian government at Trump's home, Trump Tower, to obtain damaging information on the Clinton campaign.

This is a clear example of collaboration between the Trump campaign and the Russian government.

This is a clear example of collaboration between the Trump campaign and the Russian government.

There is more evidence of collaboration between the Clinton campaign and the Russian and British governments.

...an attempt to overthrow a sitting President who was chosen by the American people in a free and fair election as prescribed by the United States Constitution.

And, it must be dealt with as such. The coup plotters broke numerous laws in using a piece of opposition research as justification for a FISA warrant. They spied on a Presidential candidate, they spied on a Presidential transition team, and they spied on a U.S. President, all based on a warrant that was issued on false pretenses.

If we are a nation of laws, not men, then the culprits should be brought to justice.

The “Investigation” Was a Conspiracy to Oust Trump | Rush Limbaugh | 1150 WIMA

The just-completed Mueller Report recommends no new indictments. Under the circumstances that seems rather strange, and Donald Trump, Jr. and Jared Kushner must be relieved. The following emails were exchanged in June 2016.

Jun 3, 2016, at 10:36 AM, Rob Goldstone wrote:

Good morning, Emin just called and asked me to contact you with something very interesting.

The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father.

This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin.

What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly?

Best
Rob Goldstone

Jun 3, 2016, at 10:53, Donald Trump Jr. wrote:

Thanks Rob I appreciate that. I am on the road at the moment but perhaps I just speak to Emin first. Seems we have some time and if it's what you say I love it especially later in the summer. Could we do a call first thing next week when I am back?

Best,
Don

Several email exchanges took place, then this one.

Sent: Wednesday, June 08, 2016 11:18 AM
To: Donald Trump Jr.
Subject: Re: Russia - Clinton - private and confidential

They can't do today as she [Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya] hasn't landed yet from Moscow 4pm is great tomorrow.

Best,
Rob

Sent: Wednesday, June 08, 2016 12:03 PM
To: Jared Kushner; Paul Manafort
Subject: FW: Russia - Clinton - private and confidential

Meeting got moved to 4 tomorrow at my offices.

Best,
Don

The email exchange Trump Jr. released, in chronological order

On June 9, 2016, Donald Trump, Jr., Jared Kushner, and Trump's campaign manager, Paul Manafort, met with four Russian operatives representing the Russian government at Trump's home, Trump Tower, to obtain damaging information on the Clinton campaign.

https://nypost.com/2018/02/07/russi...am-schiff-with-promise-of-naked-trump-photos/

The pranksters claimed Trump had an affair with Russian model and singer Olga Buzova in 2013.

“She got compromising materials on Trump after their short relations,” the pranksters told Schiff.

“OK, and what’s the nature (of the material)?” Schiff asked.

“Well, there were pictures of naked Trump,” said the pranksters, adding that Russian president Vladimir Putin was aware of the compromising material.

Schiff responded that “obviously we would welcome the chance to get copies.”​

Attachments

• upload_2019-3-23_20-52-36.gif
    upload_2019-3-23_20-52-36.gif
    42 bytes · Views: 22
Mueller was just the political tool. It seems that he knew from the git-go that there was no evidence of collusion and he did his best to deflect focus away from Hillary and the Obama administration and at an innocent man who happens to be President of the United States. Nobody hates or loves Mueller but what needs to happen now is an investigation into the role of the FBI in what amounts to an attempted coup.

We KNOW Russia helped Trump We KNOW Trump believes Putin but not our investigating people Trump is a swine a vile thieving scum

Russia didn't do jack shit to help the Cheeto, dullard.

In fact he paid for two opposing protests on Inauguration Day
How Russia Helped Swing the Election for Trump.

Russia used those methods to persuade enough people to vote a certain way or not vote at all.

Trump's tweets during this time will be most revealing. If Trump tweets a thank you to Mueller, then the report likely exonerates him. If no Trump tweets at all, then likely he's in trouble and accusations in report against him. More silence means more trouble for Trump.
The New Yorker....ROFLMFAO!

View attachment 251882
ok, dont like new yorker.
Howbout USA today: Senate reports find millions of social media posts by Russians aimed at helping Trump, GOP.

or the guardian: How Russia cyber attacks helped Trump to the US presidency

or How Russian Money Helped Save Trump’s Business
or Russia's 2016 Election Meddling More Comprehensive Than Realized
How about I voted for Trump because I chose to not because some russian told me too, repeated 65 million times.
That's you. You were always going to vote for him. Lots others were influenced by the bullshit they spewed...very much like what is being spewed by Trumpers still

Illegal scam witch-hunt "investigation" lol! No, I will never give validation to 20 Dem stooges composing a story. Shut it down, burn the nonsense.

Pardon all targeted. Find out who started "this". Execute them one by one for attempting to overthrow the President of the USA.

I trust Mueller and expect him to give an honest assessment of the facts and data he has collected

If he says Trump is as clean as a virgins honeypot, I will believe him
If he says Trump was involved in unethical, inept or marginally illegal activities...I will believe that

Can USMB Conservatives say the same?

I just said I will accept his findings...
That’s what I want to hear Conservatives

Take the good with the bad
I don’t want to see celebrating the good stuff and calling the bad stuff fake

Hate to break it to conservatives doing a victory lap today. There will be bad stuff in the report

I knew it would be a nothing burger

That's you. You were always going to vote for him. Lots others were influenced by the bullshit they spewed...very much like what is being spewed by Trumpers still

Says USMB's top bullshit spewer of the month

I want to know what he found with the dossier. I wonder if liberals really want the report made public.

They are so fucking stupid.

The investigation by the OIC uncovered several crimes and brought felons to justice.

All Americans owe Mr. Mueller a debt of gratitude for his work.
We are especially grateful Mueller exonerated
Trump and proved that the Trump haters are soulless liars.

Putting felons behind bars....thanks Captain Mueller for you excellent service.

Fourth, NO ONE can deny that Don, Jr. Kushner and Manafort DID collude with a hostile foreign adversary, and that Trump himself DID try to cover it up.

That's fact

My opinion of Heir Mueller hasn't changed one bit. He revealed himself as a partisan tool and destroyed the credibility of the FBI.

Partisan? He's a Republican. Always has been

Forum List

Back