Official Thread - The Mueller Report is Announced... USE THIS thread til at least end of Saturday.

And when he win a second term you will start crying for another investigation why Americans are so retarded and racist...

Your side will blow it again by running someone so pathetic ( Kerry in 2004 and Hillary 2016 ) and then blame everyone but your political party!

Or not. I can't see Trump keeping his shit together for a whole campaign.

But the real proof in the pudding is going to be the economy. If it goes into the tank, Trump is done.

I'm hoping the Democrats nominate someone sensible, like Biden or Hickenlooper... but shit, if you told me in 2004 that Obama would be president in 2008, I'd laugh at you. if you told me Donald Trump would be president in 2016 in 2012, I'd have laughed at you.

Vote for Creepy Joe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is something to keep in mind. Trump never does the dirty work himself. Can you picture Trump meeting with those four Russian operatives representing the Russian government in June 2016? Of course not. He sent his son, son-in-law, and campaign manager.

This, he thinks, gives him the cloak of deniability which he always uses so well. He didn't know a thing about it, or so he wants us to believe. If we are to believe him, he was the most ignorant Presidential candidate in American history. He didn't know anything, he says. In the first place, many don't believe he could be that stupid. In the second place, it does not matter.

Trump is responsible for what the leadership of his campaign did.

If the senior members of his campaign, including his son and campaign manager, met with members of the Russian government in his home, Trump Tower, then Trump is responsible.

When Trump's campaign manager, Paul Manafort, shared internal polling data with Konstantin Kilimnik, a Russian business associate with ties to Russian intelligence, then Trump is responsible. Why Would Paul Manafort Share Polling Data with Russia?

And yet...Hillary was protected against prosecution by leftist stooges in the FBI. This was reveled in testimony.

And the only people surprised by that are Hillary bootlickers.
And yet...Hillary was protected against prosecution by leftist stooges in the FBI. This was reveled in testimony.
Are you really that brainwashed?
Most FBI agents are anti-Trump?
Why was the FBI's New York field office known as "Trumpland"?
"The Real F.B.I. Election Culprit
Hint: It’s not Peter Strzok...."

Opinion | The Real F.B.I. Election Culprit

"The F.B.I. agent corps today overwhelmingly fits the demographic profile of a Trump voter.

"During the 2016 campaign, in The Guardian, one agent said, 'The F.B.I. is Trumpland.'

"In his testimony, Mr. Strzok all but laughed out loud when committee members pressed him Thursday on whether the whole F.B.I. was made up of Democrats."

"At that time, Rudy Giuliani gave voice on television to what he called the anti-Clinton 'revolution going on inside the F.B.I....'"
1018316866.jpg

"Mr. Giuliani, whose former law firm Bracewell & Giuliani represented the F.B.I. Agents Association, seemed to boast in the final days of the campaign that he knew that a twist — like the revelations of emails on Anthony Weiner’s laptop — was coming about Mrs. Clinton’s campaign, referring on Fox to 'a surprise or two that you’re going to hear about in the next few days.'

"In his testimony on Thursday, Mr. Strzok said that 'it caused me great concern' that Mr. Giuliani 'had information about that — that he should not have had.'"
"Most FBI agents are anti-Trump?"​
That's not what I said, you illiterate chowderhead.

But then, you Hillary bootlickers aren't very bright. And you're dumber than most.

"Most FBI agents are anti-Trump?"That's not what I said, you illiterate chowderhead.

But then, you Hillary bootlickers aren't very bright. And you're dumber than most.
You claimed (without any evidence) "Hillary was protected against prosecution by leftist stooges in the FBI."
1rz2u9.jpg

Do you find it logical "leftist stooges in the FBI would be anti-Trump, Sucker?
Read what you wrote. Of course leftist stooges would be anti-Trump, dumdum.

But I do need to correct myself. While there were indeed leftist stooges in the FBI, it was leftist stooges in DOJ who protected Hillary:

Lisa Page Admits Obama’s DOJ Ordered Stand Down On Clinton Email Prosecution
“Former FBI lawyer Lisa Page admitted under questioning from Texas Republican Rep. John Ratcliffe last summer that ‘the FBI was ordered by the Obama DOJ not to consider charging Hillary Clinton for gross negligence in the handling of classified information,’ the congressman alleged in a social media post late Tuesday, citing a newly unearthed transcript of Page’s closed-door testimony,” Fox News reports.
Ooops.
But I do need to correct myself. While there were indeed leftist stooges in the FBI, it was leftist stooges in DOJ who protected Hillary:
Why the obsession with a loser who was never in a position to control how DoJ responded to her misdeeds? The Obama Administration provided congress with over 800,080 pieces of information regarding Hillary, yet Republicans couldn't even manufacture an indictment in spite of controlling all three branches of government for two years.

You would appear more credible (and intelligent) if you concentrated on the corrupt clown who currently is in control of what we learn of his many RICO-like transgressions:

Opinion | The Real F.B.I. Election Culprit

"But looking at available public evidence, the New York bureau’s actions actually did influence the campaign and helped hand the presidency to Donald Trump.

In the Horowitz report, Loretta Lynch, the former attorney general, recalled a conversation with James Comey in which he said, 'it’s clear to me that there is a cadre of senior people in New York who have a deep and visceral hatred of Secretary Clinton.'

"F.B.I. agents in that office had a demonstrated propensity for leaks and arguably forced the bureau’s leadership’s hand in the final weeks of the election.

"At that time, Rudy Giuliani gave voice on television to what he called the anti-Clinton 'revolution going on inside the F.B.I.'

"Mr. Giuliani, whose former law firm Bracewell & Giuliani represented the F.B.I. Agents Association, seemed to boast in the final days of the campaign that he knew that a twist — like the revelations of emails on Anthony Weiner’s laptop — was coming about Mrs. Clinton’s campaign, referring on Fox to 'a surprise or two that you’re going to hear about in the next few days.'

"In his testimony on Thursday, Mr. Strzok said that 'it caused me great concern' that Mr. Giuliani 'had information about that — that he should not have had.'"

How did that information help the Red Don, Gomer?
170717155826-restricted-donald-trump-jr-russia-meeting-kushner-manafort-goldstone-veselnitskaya-agalarov-akhmetshin-full-169.jpg

More than Putin did?
Who was the 8th person in Trump Jr.'s meeting with Russians? Who was the 8th person in Trump Jrs meeting with Russians? - CNNPolitics
I see you haven't yet come to terms with the impossibility of a Trump perp-walk.

Meanwhile, it's inescapable that the Obama Admin perverted justice for political reasons.

But you just keep excusing it, exactly as programmed.

There is something to keep in mind. Trump never does the dirty work himself. Can you picture Trump meeting with those four Russian operatives representing the Russian government in June 2016? Of course not. He sent his son, son-in-law, and campaign manager.

This, he thinks, gives him the cloak of deniability which he always uses so well. He didn't know a thing about it, or so he wants us to believe. If we are to believe him, he was the most ignorant Presidential candidate in American history. He didn't know anything, he says. In the first place, many don't believe he could be that stupid. In the second place, it does not matter.

Trump is responsible for what the leadership of his campaign did.

If the senior members of his campaign, including his son and campaign manager, met with members of the Russian government in his home, Trump Tower, then Trump is responsible.

When Trump's campaign manager, Paul Manafort, shared internal polling data with Konstantin Kilimnik, a Russian business associate with ties to Russian intelligence, then Trump is responsible. Why Would Paul Manafort Share Polling Data with Russia?

One must keep in mind that the House determines if President can be impeached, not the attorney general. We know that Mueller will comply with DOJ guidelines and not recommend that Trump be indicted because he is a sitting President. Indictments are a criminal proceeding.

Impeachment is a political proceeding, and it stands to reason that the House will require the examination of the Mueller report, a report that took two years to compile. It has thousands of pages of testimony, documents, tapes, etc. that would be useful in determining Trump's status. This is in keeping with Congress's Constitutional role of oversight of the executive branch.

Yes, when your DemWitted loons managed to lose three additional Senate seats.
Which of those seats were they expected to win? Which of those seats was won by a larger, not smaller, margin than trump won by in the same districts?

Or is that the best you can do?

How many wins were your Dems gifted when never-Trumpers had to withdraw? 1/2? And you still could not regain power. Here's a hint...back DJT policies or sit down and shut your Dorito Chiute.

"Beginning in the 2000’s, bankrupt Donald Trump heavily markets his properties to Russians

The Moscow Times: Muscovites can “make a good investment without ever leaving home.” In other words: Launder Your Money in a Trump Tower! "

DYyI007U8AAenPz.jpg

Imagine ranting and crying because your president is *not* a Russian agent.
You can now look forward to Trump kissing Putin's ass for at least 2 more years. Putin wants Trump around because he can't kiss his own ass. :cul2:

Real facts, not your imagined silliness, say that it was your hero, the obummer, who is pootins bitch.

Maybe Mueller understands that there is no reason to indict Don Jr., Ivanka, or some others because it would be a federal crime that Trump can just pardon, and instead he is leaving it up to the state of New York to charge them on other charges like the Trump Foundation that is a state crime that Trump can not pardon.

That is an excellent analysis especially in view of the Trump Tower meeting.

The just-completed Mueller Report recommends no new indictments. Under the circumstances that seems rather strange, and Donald Trump, Jr. and Jared Kushner must be relieved. The following emails were exchanged in June 2016.

Jun 3, 2016, at 10:36 AM, Rob Goldstone wrote:

Good morning, Emin just called and asked me to contact you with something very interesting.

The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father.

This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin.

What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly?

Best
Rob Goldstone

Jun 3, 2016, at 10:53, Donald Trump Jr. wrote:

Thanks Rob I appreciate that. I am on the road at the moment but perhaps I just speak to Emin first. Seems we have some time and if it's what you say I love it especially later in the summer. Could we do a call first thing next week when I am back?

Best,
Don

Several email exchanges took place, then this one.

Sent: Wednesday, June 08, 2016 11:18 AM
To: Donald Trump Jr.
Subject: Re: Russia - Clinton - private and confidential

They can't do today as she [Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya] hasn't landed yet from Moscow 4pm is great tomorrow.

Best,
Rob

Sent: Wednesday, June 08, 2016 12:03 PM
To: Jared Kushner; Paul Manafort
Subject: FW: Russia - Clinton - private and confidential

Meeting got moved to 4 tomorrow at my offices.

Best,
Don

The email exchange Trump Jr. released, in chronological order

On June 9, 2016, Donald Trump, Jr., Jared Kushner, and Trump's campaign manager, Paul Manafort, met with four Russian operatives representing the Russian government at Trump's home, Trump Tower, to obtain damaging information on the Clinton campaign.

This is a clear example of collaboration between the Trump campaign and the Russian government.

Funny how you want to use the National Vote to say Hillary was more Popular but did you know Hillary National Vote win was because of California?

She won the State of California by four million votes but only won the National Vote by only Three Million votes.
California accounted for nearly three out of every four nonfarm jobs created in the U.S. during February.

Employers in the state added 14,600 nonfarm payroll jobs last month, the California Employment Development Department reported. The U.S. government reported nonfarm payrolls in the U.S. rose by just 20,000 jobs in February, or the weakest national showing since September 2017.

Pretty interesting.
Got a link?

They are awaiting their instructions.

Trust that.

The cookie cutter rhetoric is being formulated and the late night comedians will be uttering their assigned speeches to the audiences.

In the meantime, they are still on the collusion loop spinning their tires. They need help from their masters.

Who do you think is assigning these late night comics their speeches? Please explain

And when he win a second term you will start crying for another investigation why Americans are so retarded and racist...

Your side will blow it again by running someone so pathetic ( Kerry in 2004 and Hillary 2016 ) and then blame everyone but your political party!

But the real proof in the pudding is going to be the economy. If it goes into the tank, Trump is done.

I'm hoping the Democrats nominate someone sensible, like Biden or Hickenlooper... but shit, if you told me in 2004 that Obama would be president in 2008, I'd laugh at you. if you told me Donald Trump would be president in 2016 in 2012, I'd have laughed at you.

Vote for Creepy Joe.

Better than creepy donnie.

Lol! Rush Limbaugh is a dumb ass. First off Trump was not elected by the American people . He was elected by the electors in the electoral college. 3 million more Americans voted for Clinton. Second Trump is not above the law. So if we are a nation of laws and the law says that if you are accused of a crime it must be investigated then it gets investigated. None of what you have said is true.
He had the popular vote of 49 states .. 2 counties in California do not Represent America

No he did not. The 63 million that voted for Hillary did represenr America and that was more AMERICANS than Americans who voted for Trump.
He won the popular vote in 49 states its a facts
Nope. But you probably believe that because you are a cultist.

If you add the popular vote of the other 49 states (and DC too, BTW), and do not include California, Trump had more popular votes. FACT!
Yeah....another one who ignores the millions of people who live in California. I bet y'all would love to disenfranchise us.

Tho, the cool thing is, a lot of us are moving and bringing our blue votes to other states now.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
..."Collusion" is not a crime.
True.

But would you trust someone who conspired with a hostile foreign power in order to gain high office?

If you do, you're a damned fool, or a Russian agent-provocateur.

------------

Legal is NOT the same as "right" or "moral" or "putting America's interests over one's own political fortunes"...

Just because one CAN do a thing does not mean that one SHOULD do a thing, eh?

Vote for Creepy Joe.

Better than creepy donnie.

Let him touch your kids.

6 Campaign advisers GUILTY and the guy that hired them is clean???? Please
You live in your own special little world, don't you?

If Trump is exonerated why isn’t HE celebrating? Where are the Tweets, the celebratory phone calls to FOX, the gloating news conferences. Instead there’s crickets from the President.
2+ years and you still don't get it. You really don't know much about President Trump at all, but you're about to learn.

You’re an idiot. Trump is the same asshole he’s been since the 1970’s. Older, fatter, and he now fakes being an illiterate, but he’s the same con man he’s always been.
Triggered?

He had the popular vote of 49 states .. 2 counties in California do not Represent America

No he did not. The 63 million that voted for Hillary did represenr America and that was more AMERICANS than Americans who voted for Trump.
He won the popular vote in 49 states its a facts
Nope. But you probably believe that because you are a cultist.

If you add the popular vote of the other 49 states (and DC too, BTW), and do not include California, Trump had more popular votes. FACT!
Yeah....another one who ignores the millions of people who live in California. I bet y'all would love to disenfranchise us.

Tho, the cool thing is, a lot of us are moving and bringing our blue votes to other states now.

No, not at all. We would just like to disenfranchise all of the illegals that infest your state.

Yet the Democrats and 99% of the MEDIA cried Russia, Russia, Russia for two and a half year claiming Trump was illegally elected. Now it has been revealed as all a LIE. So who lied?
We KNOW Russia helped Trump We KNOW Trump believes Putin but not our investigating people Trump is a swine a vile thieving scum

Russia didn't do jack shit to help the Cheeto, dullard.

In fact he paid for two opposing protests on Inauguration Day

They are awaiting their instructions.

Trust that.

The cookie cutter rhetoric is being formulated and the late night comedians will be uttering their assigned speeches to the audiences.

In the meantime, they are still on the collusion loop spinning their tires. They need help from their masters.

Who do you think is assigning these late night comics their speeches? Please explain

You stupid fucking idiot. I suppose you are not aware they all have writers and I am sure they all just so happened to all say the exact same cookie cutter cliches against Trump.

You fucking moron.

Imagine ranting and crying because your president is *not* a Russian agent.
You can now look forward to Trump kissing Putin's ass for at least 2 more years. Putin wants Trump around because he can't kiss his own ass. :cul2:

Real facts, not your imagined silliness, say that it was your hero, the obummer, who is pootins bitch.

When Barack Hussein Obama said “tell vlad...after the election...” what he was saying was “it’ll be too late for the citizens to stop me once I have fooled them into electing me”.

Matthews and Maddow have just too much invested here. They are so far outta field of journalism, it is actually scary. To be so incredibly biased just indicates why they should not be allowed on the air. No way are they objective. Journalism has reached the lowest point at CNN. I can remember when it was a respected station. Shame.
Care to apply your standards to Hannity & Carlson, fool? Pirro has crawled back under her rock & those two can join her.

They gloated last night over Mueller but a few days ago they wanted him hung, so shut your trap, idiot.
Hannity and Carlson are two white American patriots!
They're both vile, disgraceful lowlifes with money.
Let me guess who you voted for.................................

Forum List

Back