Official USMB Mafia Game #2: Enter the Godfather

But all the townies didn't die yet.

I'm still alive!!! :D

So did the no-kill on the first night sew any confusion, i.e. give us any strategic edge? Or what it so much wasted novelty?

It convinced me someone was cheating. The probability of town blocking scum two nights in a row early in a game with so many players seemed so completely improbable that I felt there was no way there couldn't be any off thread coordinating going on.

Hmmm... so maybe it worked after all... ;)

Yes. The notion scum didn't make a try on one of those two nights never even entered my thought process. I know sometimes there are games where they won't late when they are backed into a corner alone, but even then,most seem to still try the kill.

But all the townies didn't die yet.

I'm still alive!!! :D

You are eternal :smiliehug:

That means I get to sneak up on TN and Mani to finish them off for town! (and they only THOUGHT they got us all!) :badgrin:

Aye-quick, vote for TN before you are off'd by the mod.

Then, whoever he killed in the final death scene won't be killed and can come back and vote off mani.

Town wins!!

It's a miracle!! :D

I already voted for TN. Noone would listen to me!

Alright, so I missed one's death scene. Scum does win, though, because death during the Night would be inevitable, resulting in 2:2, which is death for Town.

ADHD_Kitten.jpg

So who did Grandma jail on the failed kill on night 2, me or Mertex?

I think she said in one of her posts that she had thrown me in jail.....I must have been drunk, I don't remember that night in jail...:D

Also let the record show that MeBelle outed herself in order to toot her own horn for something she had nothing at all to do with. :D

Alright, so I missed one's death scene. Scum does win, though, because death during the Night would be inevitable, resulting in 2:2, which is death for Town.

But, but, you can't be sure....they voted for Rosie before....Maybe Mani would've opted to kill TN off, I certainly wanted to.

Not to mention the fact that Rosie implicated you guys before she was killed certainly helped keep suspicion off you.

Yeah.. that's what I was talking about her 'selling' it. Regardless of whether her flame-out was necessary or not, she stayed true to the game and was a big part of our victory. Props to Rosie!

Forum List

Back