Official USMB Mafia Game #4: Friends and Enemies

CaféAuLait;9643609 said:
Mertex had been claiming VT since the start of the game almost, and she reclaimed it not too far before the vote. :(

This is why I knew at least one person was lying out of Mertes, Grandma and FA- they all claimed VT, then Grandma really confirmed she was scum for me when she suggested she may have been claiming VT to hide the fact she was a mason.

I never suggested it was me. I said "someone" or "one of us" or something like that to hint that it could be any one of us.

CaféAuLait;9643609 said:
Mertex had been claiming VT since the start of the game almost, and she reclaimed it not too far before the vote. :(

This is why I knew at least one person was lying out of Mertes, Grandma and FA- they all claimed VT, then Grandma really confirmed she was scum for me when she suggested she may have been claiming VT to hide the fact she was a mason.

I never suggested it was me. I said "someone" or "one of us" or something like that to hint that it could be any one of us.

I thought you were hinting it may be you. And I thought you said something like this:

Did you think the reason people may be claiming VT was to hide a mason role?

I knew at least one of you was lying, if not two. FA was on my list and your reset story did not make sense, then of course TN not returning made you even more suspicious, but you had no control over that. lol

CaféAuLait;9643458 said:
If you can't convince others that the person you think is Scum, it does no good to insist, because sometimes you can be wrong.

You all had me lynched in less than an hour and you had a week left, you allowed scum to lead you by the hand and y'all took me to the promised land. :eusa_angel: Voting out a townie at the time you all voted for me pointed to a loss for town.

I also miscounted on the votes for FA, believing the vote you all had yesterday was the vote which was happening to FA at the time. I believed FA's vote to be super critical therefore another reason we needed to be sure.

Sometimes, you need to try, just because "2 were already voting for me," does not mean you have to jump on the bandwagon, why not start your own wagon on Grandma. Then weigh the evidence or at least let a player speak.

It didn't help that you acted too much like Scum. Your fawning all over FA's death didn't help make you sound like Town. But, we were not a Lylo at that time, and you flipping town should have made it easier for us to figure out who was the other Scum, if only one of the Masons had declared and given us time instead of just voting. It's over.

CaféAuLait;9643590 said:
I had hoped to get feedback, so we could all figure this out, but it did not work as planned. - obviously.

Because we Scum made an effort to NK all the players that would stop and think things through. :)

You were hunting for the Masons, and you were getting it wrong every time. (I read the QT).

I would have said this:

"HEY, ME AND MEBELLE ARE MASONS. WHAT NOW PUNKS."

Would have loved to have seen what Scum's next move would have been. :D

Aye already kind of freaked when TN mentioned the Masons thing. So yeah, TN saying-mebelle and I are masons, one of the three of the rest of you is town, the other two are scum. Nobody vote yet.

Scum would of freaked. I know I would of if I was one of them.

CaféAuLait;9643458 said:
If you can't convince others that the person you think is Scum, it does no good to insist, because sometimes you can be wrong.

You all had me lynched in less than an hour and you had a week left, you allowed scum to lead you by the hand and y'all took me to the promised land. :eusa_angel: Voting out a townie at the time you all voted for me pointed to a loss for town.

I also miscounted on the votes for FA, believing the vote you all had yesterday was the vote which was happening to FA at the time. I believed FA's vote to be super critical therefore another reason we needed to be sure.

Sometimes, you need to try, just because "2 were already voting for me," does not mean you have to jump on the bandwagon, why not start your own wagon on Grandma. Then weigh the evidence or at least let a player speak.

It didn't help that you acted too much like Scum. Your fawning all over FA's death didn't help make you sound like Town. But, we were not a Lylo at that time, and you flipping town should have made it easier for us to figure out who was the other Scum, if only one of the Masons had declared and given us time instead of just voting. It's over.

Fawning? Where was I flattering or fawning over FA?

I was shocked I got it right and had been right since I first listed him on my first reads list Day 1, both he and grandma were on it. I think you read too much into what is going on sometimes. Not to mention, it seem you would think FA was going to out a scum so obviously by 'laughing' at me and refused to see he was making fun of me. The you called me a soap opera actress because I was surprised.

You all flash lynching did not help you at all, in fact it started the end the game . And when day 4 started You were still going after TN and stated that is who you were willing to vote for. Still not Grandma - your "scum" pick. So it did nothing to help you find scum.

My point is flash lynching and or lynching when we had five days left- when we could have been getting info from FA or more damning evidence from the rest of the scum team could have helped immensely.

You know FA saying he was scum in twilight and saying town was way off base should of been a huge red flag that Grandma was scum.

Yes, he was trying to mislead us, Mertex even commented on that. It was funny I had just posted the voting which implicated Aye and possibly Shaitra and had questioned her over it a few pages before. I wonder if he saw that and thus his comment, knowing many were gunning for grandma. :lol:

CaféAuLait;9643590 said:
I had hoped to get feedback, so we could all figure this out, but it did not work as planned. - obviously.

Because we Scum made an effort to NK all the players that would stop and think things through. :)

For lack of a better term and for whatever it may be worth in the future, I noted when I was reading through early on that much of your play seemed a little "bitchy" this game compared to prior games. That could be your scum tell. IDK. I just assumed maybe you didn't like the setup. Ayes is the only one I felt sure was scum because her play just seemed different after spending so much time in the QT with her in the tilted game.

CaféAuLait;9644687 said:
CaféAuLait;9643458 said:

I was shocked I got it right and had been right since I first listed him on my first reads list Day 1, both he and grandma were on it. I think you read too much into what is going on sometimes. Not to mention, it seem you would think FA was going to out a scum so obviously by 'laughing' at me and refused to see he was making fun of me. The you called me a soap opera actress because I was surprised.

You all flash lynching did not help you at all, in fact it started the end the game . And when day 4 started You were still going after TN and stated that is who you were willing to vote for. Still not Grandma - your "scum" pick. So it did nothing to help you find scum.

My point is flash lynching and or lynching when we had five days left- when we could have been getting info from FA or more damning evidence from the rest of the scum team could have helped immensely.

Your and Grandma's postings right after FA was lynched sounded too much like Scum trying to act surprised that FA turned out to be Scum. You may deny it, but that's how it came across.

Get over it. I fingered Grandma from the start. You can go back and read the posts and find out for yourself, or read the QT, Grandma knew I was after her. My problem was convincing others....you especially, so quit trying to make it seem that we lost the game because we flash lynched you.

CaféAuLait;9644687 said:

Your and Grandma's postings right after FA was lynched sounded too much like Scum trying to act surprised that FA turned out to be Scum. You may deny it, but that's how it came across.

Get over it. I fingered Grandma from the start. You can go back and read the posts and find out for yourself, or read the QT, Grandma knew I was after her. My problem was convincing others....you especially, so quit trying to make it seem that we lost the game because we flash lynched you.

It would not have mattered if it was me or another person, the game was lost due to the flash lynching, not once but twice in a row. Simple as that. I made a comment, I was surprised, it was not fawning at all. You forget I stopped you from going after Mebelle, I did that because I was town, not scum. You need to take in the WHOLE picture, not just a post 7 posts in and scum trying to mislead you.

BTW I had grandma and FA on my first scum read. If they were so worried about you Mertex, why didn't they NK you? They left you because you, were also reading as scum to some, Grandma thought I was going after you next.

Last edited:
CaféAuLait;9643590 said:

You were hunting for the Masons, and you were getting it wrong every time. (I read the QT).

I also said it didn't much matter who they were. :D

For lack of a better term and for whatever it may be worth in the future, I noted when I was reading through early on that much of your play seemed a little "bitchy" this game compared to prior games. That could be your scum tell. IDK. I just assumed maybe you didn't like the setup. Ayes is the only one I felt sure was scum because her play just seemed different after spending so much time in the QT with her in the tilted game.

No, I was bitchy because I was really sick and wrecked on Nyquil.

And I wasn't a "little" bitchy, I was a MEGA bitch. I get pissed off at health issues. :)

I would have said this:

I would have feigned complete disinterest.

And then demanded proof.

Didn't you do just that for the most part? Wake was laughing in the DeadQt about something and we thought you and Aye had some dastardly plan cooked up. I was waiting for you to come back and convince Mertex you and Aye were masons and then hoping Mebelle and TN did not show up.

You shocked me as you went after Mertex after she said she would vote TN, I was waiting for you and Aye to jump all over that. lol

Last edited:

No, I was bitchy because I was really sick and wrecked on Nyquil.

And I wasn't a "little" bitchy, I was a MEGA bitch. I get pissed off at health issues. :)

LOL Chrome tail hitches some to mind. :badgrin:

CaféAuLait;9644912 said:
I would have said this:

I would have feigned complete disinterest.

And then demanded proof.

Didn't you do just that for the most part? Wake was laughing in the DeadQt about something and we thought you and Aye had some dastardly plan cooked up. I was waiting for you to come back and convince Mertex you and Aye were masons and then hoping Mebelle and TN did not show up.

You shocked me as you went after Mertex after she said she would vote TN, I was waiting for you and Aye to jump all over that. lol

When she said that she'd vote for TN, instead of posting an actual vote, I knew she was bluffing.

I was hoping TN wouldn't show up, it would have made things easier for us scum.

But through it all, I figured MeBelle would vote our way. And she did.:smiliehug:

Forum List

Back