Official USMB Mafia Game #9: Battle for Cityville

I think this is my first game making it to the end.

It is pretty special!

Regards from Rosie

I was going to kill you last. I hoped nutz would kill aye. Figured she was a doc or something. I figured if he did I might be able to persuade you I was a own aligned mafia traitor and nutz was the scum.

it was a hail Mary play. But with that sensor reading it was all I could do to pull off a win.

Reviewing the Setup list, Town has waaaAYYYYY too much power.

Not only was there crossfire risk for Scums, Townies had near God-like powers.

If we had lynched another day one though it would have been an entirely different story.

Scum having 2 kills in an 8 player game is pretty damn big as well.

And despite that power, game went to mylo.

Not to mention that I think avatar had a real chance but the hider claim was a bad idea. Had he claimed something that did not verify RosieS as town he might have gotten away with it. She didn't post a lot and there would have been 4 on the wagon to chose from. When Rosie became conf town, the mathematical solution was locked in and town could not loose.

On average the game is imbalanced. That it went to MyLo this game doesn't mean it's that way more than 50% of the time. Imagine if, Night 1, the SK and the Traitor killed each other. Or if the Sensor detected both of them only (or with a 3rd) on the same wagon or in the 'not lynching' pile. If possible I'd add in 5 more VTs and throw in a Goon.

On average the game is imbalanced. That it went to MyLo this game doesn't mean it's that way more than 50% of the time. Imagine if, Night 1, the SK and the Traitor killed each other. Or if the Sensor detected both of them only (or with a 3rd) on the same wagon or in the 'not lynching' pile. If possible I'd add in 5 more VTs and throw in a Goon.
Wake, this game was in sign-ups for nearly two weeks and got only 8 people. Two of whom admitted they probably shouldn't have signed up. I considered all sorts of possibilities, including scum killing each other. Granted the sensor powerful but thats how I imagined the sensor to work. Plus the Beloved Princess Could have backfired if AyeCantSeeYou was forced to claim and nobody believed her.

When it comes to a scarcity of players, I'm fond of Nightless games with a heaping helping of subtle and fun abilities, modifiers, and scenarios.

When it comes to a scarcity of players, I'm fond of Nightless games with a heaping helping of subtle and fun abilities, modifiers, and scenarios.
Example?

I think a night less game with some nice abilities sounds rather fun. What would you fill it with?

Not to mention that I think avatar had a real chance but the hider claim was a bad idea. Had he claimed something that did not verify RosieS as town he might have gotten away with it. She didn't post a lot and there would have been 4 on the wagon to chose from. When Rosie became conf town, the mathematical solution was locked in and town could not loose.

If wake hadn't been a sensor, I wouldn't have had to claim at all

Good game guys. I was playing on the assumption there was a second. That explains why all the kills were mine.
By the way, that FA hammer was very awesome. Like someone who feared no repurcussions. It was one of the best scum hammers I've ever seen.

What did I have to lose?

Because you made it too obvious for being anti-town. House did as well. :badgrin:

No you flaming dipshit, I was playing my towngame. I didn't have any scum buddies, and I was hunting them just as much as town because *surpise, surprise* I BUS AS SCUM.

You reading me as scum just shows that you read actions you don't like as scum, and don't actually look for scum motivation.

Revel in your ignorance, but the fact remains, I was playing my towngame.

@SilverWolf Don't pat yourself on the back too hard about that hammer. You didn't hammer me because you were scumreading me. Aside from that, well played & congrats.

FA_Q2 AyeCantSeeYou Wake - well done.

Good game guys. I was playing on the assumption there was a second. That explains why all the kills were mine.
By the way, that FA hammer was very awesome. Like someone who feared no repurcussions. It was one of the best scum hammers I've ever seen.

What did I have to lose?

Because you made it too obvious for being anti-town. House did as well. :badgrin:

No you flaming dipshit, I was playing my towngame. I didn't have any scum buddies, and I was hunting them just as much as town because *surpise, surprise* I BUS AS SCUM.

You reading me as scum just shows that you read actions you don't like as scum, and don't actually look for scum motivation.

Revel in your ignorance, but the fact remains, I was playing my towngame.

@SilverWolf Don't pat yourself on the back too hard about that hammer. You didn't hammer me because you were scumreading me. Aside from that, well played & congrats.

FA_Q2 AyeCantSeeYou Wake - well done.

Just an FYI, MrIGetPissedWhenPeopleSeeThroughMe, You were not playing your town game at all from what I saw. You made it far too obvious you were scum from the beginning. Your biggest mistake was to constantly scum read me and not give any reason for it other than to say my game was off. Even when I asked why you were saying that, you had nothing! My last vote on you was going to stay until either you or I was out of the game.

Aye-You were impressive specifically because you changed your playstyle and made it that much easier for scum to use it as an excuse to go after you. I really did not think you would act the way you did as scum. That was mostly because I was town. If I was scum, I might use it as an excuse. That said, I didn't see House as scum right away. I have trouble reading him in all games. So good job.

Just because House "thinks" he is playing his town game doesn't mean it appears that way to those that are town.

It was House's game that was off. And his hissy fit when his wagon started to grow was his town game?

Hardly.

It was Avi's SK that went under the radar for me.

I was the only one correct about FA! LOL

Regards from Rosie

New Topics

Forum List

Back