Official UMSB Mafia Game 7 - Revolution in WiFom City (The Resistance)

did anyone vote to reject that mission though?
It should have been somewhat obvious as no one was bringing up the fact several players scum read arden. That whould have brought a natural rejection of the mission.

Of course, the next person in line was also scum so...

I voted to deny those picked for it.

I know Cafe said no. Grandma should have based on her comments here. That's 3 no's already.

So yeah, I'm surprised it passed with 3 scum on it myself. Then again, there were going to be 4 yes votes for sure regardless.

This is probably one of the best setups to roll scum in. It was nice at least one of us was on every mission except the first. It was cool, despite not being able to communicate, only one of Josh and Arden failed the mission they were on together. And of course, I was pushing that scum always fail the first mission and wanted new people. That's the reason I said yes to the mission despite it being all town.

Some of you should of wondered when I told Arden I'd vote to approve considering earlier I said I wouldn't approve any mission with Grandma on it.

With so many not saying in thread what they were going to vote, I kind of thought people were going to reject it.

Cafe did a good job despite her stress level and Josh did a good job also-MVP's for scum and town IMO.

Good game everyone!!

I know Cafe said no. Grandma should have based on her comments here. That's 3 no's already.

So yeah, I'm surprised it passed with 3 scum on it myself. Then again, there were going to be 4 yes votes for sure regardless.

This is probably one of the best setups to roll scum in. It was nice at least one of us was on every mission except the first. It was cool, despite not being able to communicate, only one of Josh and Arden failed the mission they were on together. And of course, I was pushing that scum always fail the first mission and wanted new people. That's the reason I said yes to the mission despite it being all town.

Some of you should of wondered when I told Arden I'd vote to approve considering earlier I said I wouldn't approve any mission with Grandma on it.

With so many not saying in thread what they were going to vote, I kind of thought people were going to reject it.

Cafe did a good job despite her stress level and Josh did a good job also-MVP's for scum and town IMO.

Good game everyone!!
The josh arden thing was a real break for us. They did really well in not both selecting the same vote.

That is why I really didn't want to go on mission 3 with you. It was easier to get just one of us on that mission rather than sending 2 scum. I think that the scum in this setup work much better at odds with each other (bussing) so they end up in separate missions.

Good game everyone!!
The josh arden thing was a real break for us. They did really well in not both selecting the same vote.

That is why I really didn't want to go on mission 3 with you. It was easier to get just one of us on that mission rather than sending 2 scum. I think that the scum in this setup work much better at odds with each other (bussing) so they end up in separate missions.

Yeah, We should of actually kept one of us-you or me off in case it failed. Bussing is ideal for scum in this setup but then if you approve missions with your scumreads, that can look suspicious also. It's a balancing act. With no way to commincate, makes it tougher. Still with 4 of us, the numbers helped a lot there. Josh/Cafe interactions were interesting to watch also, especially knowing who the scum were. Cafe and Shaitra and Cafe and Grandma tunnels helped some considering Cafe seemed to be on to most of us as various times. You did a good job of blending in FA. I think the biggest think in our favor was Arden and Josh's experience level here and town apathy.

"every plan I've seen so far has scum utility. So for me, until a mission fails, I'm going to keep my big ideas in my pants."

Josh_B Of course they do. There's always going to be that chance that scum is on a mission and always going to be that chance that scum will fail it. You just have to make the best of what you have. And I don't see how the fact that you don't like the plans presented so far leads into you not wanting to give your own plan- do you really have to wait for scum to get a point to contribute something? Are you anticipating that this plan is going to fail?

Also Cafe keeps calling me scum and I feel like she isn't even reading my responses. It's like she's determined to keep her read on me a scumread.
Josh_B You can't just "agree" with my post without responding to it. Respond and answer my questions, please.
Wow.

Do you think this plan is going to fail? If it does and your plan can theoretically be implemented, are you actually serious about it? It's just so... extreme. :/
Noting that Josh_B has twice avoided my question asking whether he thinks this mission is going to pass or fail, and that his self-inclusion among the "people to drop" doesn't exactly scream town either.

My early townread was probably much too soon.
Well it's obvious that you guys don't understand my plan. but I would rather not give it away too soon. I promise I'll reveal it before the next team is chosen.

And specially for Arden- I don't know whether the mission will pass or fail. What I do know, is that there seems to be a lot of back biting going on before this mission even starts.

I suck at finding previous posts on this site. But wasn't Cafe saying something to Avatar about posturing to FoS grandma if the first mission failed? Well here's the second mission and the posturing is even worse and more nonsensical.
16.jpg

Well, assuming Grandma said no which she should of if she thought I was scum then the no's were Cafe, House, Aye, Grandma.

It needed 6 to pass and barely got those 6.

Still happy with a 3 to 1 scum win here.

I think it was harder for town. Scum in this set up was fun.

I def rejected because I wasn't on it.

This was the ideal town play. If there are 5 on a mission, and you aren't on it, and you are town-you should reject. Those that don't can be suspect.

Yes Mistress, teach me more, o Resistance Goddess. ;)

Nope, I already told you, you are my Mafia master and I am barely worthy to learn from you. Or something like that. I can't remember the exact angry wording. :biggrin:

Good game ya'll...But yeah any townie not on the mission should reject when it requires the exact number of townies.

And face to face for resistance is sometimes easier than forum.

*laughter* (Inside joke to House/Titus)

Good game ya'll...But yeah any townie not on the mission should reject when it requires the exact number of townies.

And face to face for resistance is sometimes easier than forum.

*laughter* (Inside joke to House/Titus)

Well, 6 town and 5 on the mission so yeah, that was something I thought of but would never have said in the game considering my alignment.

I agree, that face to face would be easier and fun too.

Well that was fun. If Arden's plan failed, I was going to admit that I was scum. and that I had been buddying the whole game which is why I knew wolfsister was town.
At the start of the game, for some reason I thought the spys were only Wolfsister, FA-Q2, and myself. Until the middle of mission two when Arden said something, (I don't remember what) and I had to check the role PM because I really thought he might be scum. That's when I suddenly decided that Arden's plan was amazing.

I was really happy with Wolfsister when she read Wake as scum, but I wasn't as happy with FA when he did the same thing. FA sheeps a lot and I totally would have had him pegged as scum when he did it the second time when he said grandma was scum. I would really like to hydra with him on the main site. Send me a message there.

Arden is a great scum player. I like that he came on strong with a strategy that circumvented the need to figure out the game and the players individually.

I really liked Wolfsister's post about the time hack. It put a lot of pressure on the other player's to make a decision that I think wouldn't have happened other wise.

Avatar was universally scum read early in the game again. He's another player that I'd like to hydra with.

Cafe, all three players on the first mission were town. But you came out heavily suspicious and it was easy to bicker with you. I do feel like I scum slipped in that exchange though, when I said "you were keeping town off of missions" I only knew that shiatra and grandma were town because I was scum. Good going though, I would have liked to see which of us would have been lynched if it were a regular game.

Forum List

Back