Official UMSB Mafia Game 7 - Revolution in WiFom City (The Resistance)

She was on V/LA until the 10th in game 8. She never came back before deadline at 8 pm central on the 11th in that game despite posting in her other games on the 11th. She is also aware that the deadline in this game for mission team submission was the 11th and Arden submitted that and @ her days ago.

If the game is abandoned, that's not good.

If it can be salvaged, somebody else not playing in the game can see it to completion.

I'll PM Scarlet and see what's up.

I see.

Hopefully Scarlet will come back to her game.

If not, then I am sorry that this happened, and will start bringing a ton of games into circulation.

If she wants me to replace back in, I will (though I'll need a few pointers to catch up).

Awesome! You haven't missed much. Arden picked her team, most of us still can't figure out who the Scum are. That's about it.

To be brutally, brutally honest, this sort of Setup is the toughest kind of Mafia game I have ever played in 6 years. Not having the flips, the lynches, and the votes is a wicked curveball, thus jacking up the difficulty-level of this sort of game way more than any other kind of Mafia game out there. That you guys have actually hung in there is, well, surprising.

Grandma always knows.....

I wish I did...
th

So who's evil and who's not?

Let's light a fire under someone's britches.

Moonglow, where the Hell were you last Night at 8PM? :p :D

I played a fair bit of Resistance at Titus' house, so I'm not entirely in the dark.

What's the current mission success rate?

FYI random note: Titus will be planning on getting the mod notes later tonight.

I don't know anyone's alignments etc so I can replace in later if needed. Just noticed the tag from Wolf so I figured something should be said.

Forum List

Back