MeBell60
Shaitra
RosieS
tso!
Josh_B
lulz
ika
★arden

Posting game thread for game #6 now. Then randomizing and sending out role pms. Our games does include a Serial Killer. Our game is getting closer to starting. :D

I'm going to enjoy reading along. I promise not to thank anyone's posts! :biggrin:

You thanked me so much in Game 5 it was freaking me out because on some of the posts you thanked I was like 'WTF is she thinking thanking that one?" LOL

The SK doesn't kill in this game. It wins by helping Town kill the Ruler and Guards until the very end, when it eventually claims victory if not lynched. :D

Ya'll need to read your PM's in your Inbox so we can get this game going!

The SK doesn't kill in this game. It wins by helping Town kill the Ruler and Guards until the very end, when it eventually claims victory if not lynched. :D

So it's a nothing but a role that just has to stay alive to the end. LOL Looks like all us Rebels have another party pooper to take out in order to win. We need to get this party going so we can use that massive corridor as a slip & slide!

I've already confirmed. If you have mention it here, if I don't hear from you here, I'll @ those people later. How about that?

I already know myself, Shaitra, and Aye have.

Forum List

Back