FA_Q2
ScarletRage
MeBell60
Shaitra
RosieS
tso!
Josh_B
You are missing lulz
I would add you shouldn't invite people and then say they're not welcome when the show up. Expect my attitude on the main site to become bitter and hostile.

well seeing how you seems to have had no intention of takign the game seriously. i think wake had fair judgement.

ill /in only if majority (51%) people want the sk in play. however expect me to break the game otherwise i will spectate/maybe see if wake wants me to do vote counts

I would add you shouldn't invite people and then say they're not welcome when the show up. Expect my attitude on the main site to become bitter and hostile.

It would help if I knew who you were. By posting just "lulz" I take it as spamming and delete it all. Please give me your name on the main site and I'll add you into this game. I just hope you play seriously, or these folks will come gunning for ya. :D:p

Last edited:
House
Mertex
TheOldSchool
Wolfsister77
AyeCantSeeYou
FA_Q2
ScarletRage
MeBell60
Shaitra
RosieS
tso!
Josh_B
You are missing lulz

well seeing how you seems to have had no intention of takign the game seriously. i think wake had fair judgement.

ill /in only if majority (51%) people want the sk in play. however expect me to break the
game otherwise i will spectate/maybe see if wake wants me to do vote counts

We've never played with an SK here before. I think these guys might like that. If you /in, I'll add the role.

House
Mertex
TheOldSchool
Wolfsister77
AyeCantSeeYou
FA_Q2
ScarletRage
MeBell60
Shaitra
RosieS
tso!
Josh_B
You are missing lulz

ill /in only if majority (51%) people want the sk in play. however expect me to break the game otherwise i will spectate/maybe see if wake wants me to do vote counts

/ika

So are you playing here or not, Lulz?

Registration is still open.

Please confirm that you're in this game, please. I want to know that you'll take our game seriously.

again my one big problem is that i knwo the easy way of "breaking it" as i would say.

agian depends if people want this to be a thing, i have ideas of my own to use as setups as well soi might go pm the mods for powers

@lulz

Please rejoin. I'm sure others would like you to do the same. :)

again my one big problem is that i knwo the easy way of "breaking it" as i would say.

agian depends if people want this to be a thing, i have ideas of my own to use as setups as well soi might go pm the mods for powers

ika, join in! I haven't played on the main site, just this one. The more, the merrier is what I say.

I understand that the game would end abruptly if we lynch the ruler. Is there something else that would break it?

/in
I have to work twice as hard as everyone else. I'm sure this discrimination and prejudice is because of my religion.

ika, join in! I haven't played on the main site, just this one. The more, the merrier is what I say.

I understand that the game would end abruptly if we lynch the ruler. Is there something else that would break it?

yes there is, if we play i will link on what town should do.

but since you know me, who are you? give me 24 hrs to think it over and let ppl give imput

lulz-Welcome to the game

ika-I'd love to have you play but I don't want the game broken right away, I'd rather play it and try to figure it out

Still would love the SK role in it

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I'd like others to give input here of course, these are just my thoughts

If ika joins we'll have 15 and an SK.

We'd be thrilled to have you play. :p

yes there is, if we play i will link on what town should do.

but since you know me, who are you? give me 24 hrs to think it over and let ppl give imput

I don't know you. As I said above, I've only played here at USMB. I've thought about joining a game on the other site, but haven't yet.

Forum List

Back