Official USMB Mafia Game #8: Gremlins, Goblins, and Ghouls! (Oh my!)

Should we vote Arden?

If she's under a post restriction, where she can't vote, I'd feel bad voting her off.

Do you reckon these unique abilities only last until Day 1?

Yes, eventually. She's been around but hasn't posted anything of content. She's got to be the D1 lynch.

Some only last D1, some all game. I'd be annoyed if SR's and FA's was all game.

I have no idea what's going on. This game is too quick for me to handle. Should I just replace out?

I have no idea what's going on. This game is too quick for me to handle. Should I just replace out?

If you have too much on your plate- yes- unless you are the Serial Killer then tell us, and our Psych will cure you- that was the plan we were discussing earlier that you commented on and said you were not sure what it was. We agreed to have our doc protect our Psych and our Psych will cure you if you are the SK- this will assure you win with us since you will be confirmed town- once our psych cures you. So as confirmed town you can probably sit back a bit and not have to worry about being mislynched and defending yourself due to the game moving so fast.

Also, if you are the Vampire- we will lynch you-(with extreme kindness of course :) ), but you still win with us since you will die a townie and scum can't convert you and move you to their side. Those are the plans we were discussing earlier.

1379393_671131929572123_1271531532_n.jpg

Did Arden just claim? :facepalm:

so the person who is the biggest suspect for questionable posts and refusing to answer any questions is claiming to be a jack of all trades. Just what we needed

Yes, eventually. She's been around but hasn't posted anything of content. She's got to be the D1 lynch.

Some only last D1, some all game. I'd be annoyed if SR's and FA's was all game.

I don't really believe her but I'm not sure I'm willing to lynch her now.

That really sucks. First, she barely says anything all game. Then comes in and does that. WTF? First, don't sign up if you can't play. Then don't come in here after days and days of saying nothing and decide to claim something that basically screws the rest of us if she gets NK'd N1 bascially a little more than a day before we have to make a lynch decision.

Not really happy right now. She should of replaced out. Aye could of PM'd a few people and asked for replacement.

We barely have time for folks to check in and tell us if there is a cc or not.

Grrrrrrr....................................................................

That really sucks. First, she barely says anything all game. Then comes in and does that. WTF? First, don't sign up if you can't play. Then don't come in here after days and days of saying nothing and decide to claim something that basically screws the rest of us if she gets NK'd N1 bascially a little more than a day before we have to make a lynch decision.

Not really happy right now. She should of replaced out. Aye could of PM'd a few people and asked for replacement.

We barely have time for folks to check in and tell us if there is a cc or not.

Grrrrrrr....................................................................

I really wish SR could post normally. Clearly she disagrees with logic.

Wake-What do you think now?

I really wish SR could post normally. Clearly she disagrees with logic.

Wake-What do you think now?

Honestly, I feel a little confused.

Methinks Titus is forced to repeat posts. Maybe she can choose to not strike-through text she means to have us read?

Forum List

Back