Official USMB Mafia Game #8: Gremlins, Goblins, and Ghouls! (Oh my!)

I think Arden is the vamp and fake claimed JoaT to draw the NK.

Vote: Arden

Besides which, she's dead even if she isn't, anyway. This is the safest move for town.

If that's L-1, I'm asking everyone to please not jump to hammer.

If you feel you must, please state your intent to hammer first, to give us all time.

Personally I think it's a mistake.

I don't think Titus would approve of the Arden lynch.

Titus, we're open to hear your thoughts on the matter.

Honestly, I feel a little confused.

Methinks Titus is forced to repeat posts. Maybe she can choose to not strike-through text she means to have us read?

She has to copy posts to communicate with us. She is striking through what she doesn't agree with and leaving the words she wants us to read.

Right now, She doesn't agree with anything I say because she thinks I'm scum and she thinks you are my team mate.

She couldn't be more wrong about me but unfortunately she can't tell us why unless someone types it out for her.

What do you think of that accusation Wake?

If that's L-1, I'm asking everyone to please not jump to hammer.

If you feel you must, please state your intent to hammer first, to give us all time.

Personally I think it's a mistake.

Of course you do, you want to recruit her.

Uh, no. I'm not Scum.

If I were Scum, and she were the Vamp, wouldn't I be hammering her?

That doesn't make any sense, and certainly isn't logical.

What if Arden isn't the Vampire, House? I think I'd be wise to review your posts.

Methinks Titus is forced to repeat posts. Maybe she can choose to not strike-through text she means to have us read?

She has to copy posts to communicate with us. She is striking through what she doesn't agree with and leaving the words she wants us to read.

Right now, She doesn't agree with anything I say because she thinks I'm scum and she thinks you are my team mate.

She couldn't be more wrong about me but unfortunately she can't tell us why unless someone types it out for her.

Again, I'm not Scum and, frankly, I'm Townreading you at the moment. I don't see any logical evidence that would point towards you being Scum at the moment. Also, I appreciate your company and I don't want to anger you if I tap into Interrogation Mode on you. So it's a bit of a balancing act. What we need is a flip, and I don't think a NL would be best for us at all.

House, what're your main reasons for pushing the Arden lynch?

Wait a minute guys.

Arden's restriction may only last Day 1.

If you're lynching her just for that, is that right?

Uh, no. I'm not Scum.

If I were Scum, and she were the Vamp, wouldn't I be hammering her?

That doesn't make any sense, and certainly isn't logical.

What if Arden isn't the Vampire, House? I think I'd be wise to review your posts.

Again, I'm not Scum and, frankly, I'm Townreading you at the moment. I don't see any logical evidence that would point towards you being Scum at the moment. Also, I appreciate your company and I don't want to anger you if I tap into Interrogation Mode on you. So it's a bit of a balancing act. What we need is a flip, and I don't think a NL would be best for us at all.

First, if you were scum, and Arden was the vamp, you'd want her alive so you could NK her.

I had you as a scum read earlier in the game but am wavering on that now with your latest posts.

Seriously, do not hold back on interrogating me. I will not get mad or leave the game if you keep it to the game and don't get personal. I do not believe for one minute that you'd cross that line Wake.

That means she needs one more vote!!!!

GET ON IT!!!!

UNVOTE

She's back to L-2

Your rush to kill someone claiming JOAT with no cc is giving me scum heebie jeebies House.

Read my vote post. The fact you are unvoting her after I pointed out how the vampire would be likely to fake claim a pr to draw the night kill is starting to make YOU look like scum.

Wait a minute guys.

Arden's restriction may only last Day 1.

If you're lynching her just for that, is that right?

I'm not even sure she's under any restriction. She wasn't posting even when the hexes, etc. didn't go out.

Anyway, House's rush to kill her is freaking me out.

GET ON IT!!!!

UNVOTE

She's back to L-2

Your rush to kill someone claiming JOAT with no cc is giving me scum heebie jeebies House.

Read my vote post. The fact you are unvoting her after I pointed out how the vampire would be likely to fake claim a pr to draw the night kill is starting to make YOU look like scum.

I'm not House, but I'm a little freaked out that someone claims a PR and you want to kill them ASAP before anyone else has a chance to give input.

Methinks Titus is forced to repeat posts.Maybe she can choose to not strike-through text she means to have us read?

I don't think Titus would approve of the Arden lynch.

Titus, we're open to hear your thoughts on the matter.

GET ON IT!!!!

UNVOTE

She's back to L-2

I'm not House, but I'm a little freaked out that someone claims a PR and you want to kill them ASAP before anyone else has a chance to give input.

She is NK bait. Period. Especially as the JoaT because doctors can't self-protect.

This shit isn't rocket science. Arden made herself an extreme liability to town, and considering get level of experience, I am sure it was with reason.

Forum List

Back