Official USMB Mafia Game #8: Gremlins, Goblins, and Ghouls! (Oh my!)

Wake & Titus scum team. Didn't see that coming.

Sorry, Avatar!

Seriously, do not hold back on interrogating me. I will not get mad or leave the game if you keep it to the game and don't get personal. I do not believe for one minute that you'd cross that line Wake.

I don't think I should.

Not with people whose company I do enjoy.

Of course you do, you want to recruit her.

Uh, no. I'm not Scum.

If I were Scum, and she were the Vamp, wouldn't I be hammering her?

That doesn't make any sense, and certainly isn't logical.

What if Arden isn't the Vampire, House? I think I'd be wise to review your posts.

Honestly, I feel a little confused.

Methinks Titus is forced to repeat posts. Maybe she can choose to not strike-through text she means to have us read?

She has to copy posts to communicate with us. She is striking through what she doesn't agree with and leaving the words she wants us to read.

Right now, She doesn't agree with anything I say because she thinks I'm scum and she thinks you are my team mate.

She couldn't be more wrong about me but unfortunately she can't tell us why unless someone types it out for her.

What do you think of that accusation Wake?

Again, I'm not Scum and, frankly, I'm Townreading you at the moment. I don't see any logical evidence that would point towards you being Scum at the moment. Also, I appreciate your company and I don't want to anger you if I tap into Interrogation Mode on you. So it's a bit of a balancing act. What we need is a flip, and I don't think a NL would be best for us at all.

First, if you were scum, and Arden was the vamp, you'd want her alive so you could NK her.

I had you as a scum read earlier in the game but am wavering on that now with your latest posts.

Seriously, do not hold back on interrogating me. I will not get mad or leave the game if you keep it to the game and don't get personal. I do not believe for one minute that you'd cross that line Wake.

abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz

Merry Christmas.

Welp, Titus seems to feel that I'm Scum, but I don't see why. I know for a damned fact I'm Town and have finally gotten some time to play. In fact, I need to get working on some reads.

What's important is that Titus doesn't look like she's agreeing with the Arden lynch, so she should try her best to communicate the message as to why.

I'm not Scum, and I can't NK players.

However, I've been given the ability to kill any player who hammers me. If I were Scum, do you really think I'd reveal that information? I sure as Hell wouldn't.

We have 47 hours to find us a scum. Or a Vampire.

And the SK, right Grandma? Getting a bit senile, eh? Or was that some other slip?

Was there a reason the SK is not mentioned in your list Granny?

We really don't want scum figuring out who the vampire is and turning them before we can lynch him or her.

I am hoping the SK would confess. We don't want to lynch the SK. We want to lynch Scum or the Vampire.

Scum would want to lynch or NK the Vampire. If Town hammers the Vamp, he or she would die as a member of Town.

Merry Christmas.

A new restriction?

Just bold the appropriate letters in each line.

Grandma, have you asked me any questions so far this game?

Grandma, have you asked me any questions so far this game?

I don't think so. I haven't asked most players any questions. I don't do that a lot. People have a way of volunteering information when they think no one is paying attention.

Plus you haven't been here a lot.

Welp, Titus seems to feel that I'm Scum, but I don't see why. I know for a damned fact I'm Town and have finally gotten some time to play. In fact, I need to get working on some reads.

What's important is that Titus doesn't look like she's agreeing with the Arden lynch, so she should try her best to communicate the message as to why.

I'm not Scum, and I can't NK players.

However, I've been given the ability to kill any player who hammers me. If I were Scum, do you really think I'd reveal that information? I sure as Hell wouldn't.

I'll hammer you. You know I will. :p

II = Investigation-Immune.

If the Cop investigates it, it gives an "Innocent" result.

Merry Christmas.

A new restriction?

Just bold the appropriate letters in each line.

That's for Scarlet.

Does anyone else feel this is Town-Wolfie?

Any bets she brought a Werewolf costume?

Guess which costume I'm wearing. :D

Forum List

Back