Official USMB Mafia Game #8: Gremlins, Goblins, and Ghouls! (Oh my!)

Sorry I've been MIA. I got laid off from work at the same time my husband did. So my head was not in this yesterday. Catching up now.

10423275_882336415118339_445877802423607285_n.jpg

It's funny you would thank that post Grandma. If you agree with SR that Wake and I are the scumteam here, why are you voting for Arden and saying Arden and Shaitra are your #1 and #2?

I was thanking her for figuring out a way to post her scum picks. Note that it was a "thanks" and not an "agree."

I have to insult you idiots using specific language.

Idiots.

10616076_882336145118366_5223610385857352508_n.jpg

Something seems hinky to me with the wolf/house argument. I'm going to have to re-read that to figure out what's going on with that.

I think it's going to be really hard to get a read on Scarlet Rage with her posting.

Avi is reading town to me.

I need to look at a few things for the rest of my reads though.

10616076_882336145118366_5223610385857352508_n.jpg

Something seems hinky to me with the wolf/house argument. I'm going to have to re-read that to figure out what's going on with that.

I think it's going to be really hard to get a read on Scarlet Rage with her posting.

Avi is reading town to me.

I need to look at a few things for the rest of my reads though.

I agree something is off. Wish I had your hex, mine sucks.

Beyond the game: I am sorry to hear of your recent troubles, I can't even imagine. You remain in my thoughts!!!! (((hugs)))

For the cripple, I mean ScarletRage:

Vote: Wake
Vote: Wolfsister77
Vote: Avatar4321
Vote: Shaitra
Vote: Arden
Vote: Cafe
Vote: Grandma
Vote: House

Selective quote this post as you wish.

For the cripple, I mean ScarletRage

Vote: Wake

Vote: Wolfsister77
Vote: Avatar4321
Vote: Shaitra
Vote: Arden
Vote: Cafe
Vote: Grandma
Vote: House

Selective quote this post as you wish.[/QUOTE]

It's Halloween magic! :D

I think it's awesome, and would LOVE to try that in a future game.

I don't think it's unplayable. I think it's clever, and gives us a new mental puzzle to work on.

Wolfie, were you given one of those clever modifiers, too?

It'd be funny if someone were given a Werewolf modifier, where they had to post all their posts under a werewolf theme. :p

Should we vote Arden?

If she's under a post restriction, where she can't vote, I'd feel bad voting her off.

Do you reckon these unique abilities only last until Day 1?

Forum List

Back