Official USMB Mafia Game #8: Gremlins, Goblins, and Ghouls! (Oh my!)

I am not shitty at reading players Grandma. I've been right a hell of a lot in these games. Insulting me is not going to help you.

I addressed that. You are usually right further into the games.

You were manipulating the Wolf/House drama and it was obvious. Your interference made it worse.

I addressed that too. Two players flouncing off within the same page makes it damn tough for the mod and the other players.

So you are telling me Cafe and SR have a post restriction because of the game and not the board-like they were cursed with a bad ability?

Yes.

Did I miss it or do we have a date and time for this deadline? I know it said Day lasts a week, but is there a specific time?

I am not shitty at reading players Grandma. I've been right a hell of a lot in these games. Insulting me is not going to help you.

You were manipulating the Wolf/House drama and it was obvious. Your interference made it worse.

I addressed that too. Two players flouncing off within the same page makes it damn tough for the mod and the other players.

So you are telling me Cafe and SR have a post restriction because of the game and not the board-like they were cursed with a bad ability?

Yes.

Everyone is wrong in these games and I've been wrong plenty but I've also been right a lot and not always at later stages in these games. See game 6 for an example. Scum might see that as a threat so they'd manipulate the situation if they could by trying to undermine my confidence or anyone else's in my ability to scumhunt. You also made the situation worse with your meddling in the House/Wolf situation and I think that is obvious. Neither of these actions is something I can see coming from a town mindset.

And yeah, I figured out the curses/hexes already.

Did I miss it or do we have a date and time for this deadline? I know it said Day lasts a week, but is there a specific time?

I'm just guessing but the game started Monday at 8:41 eastern, so I suppose that's the deadline.

Yes.

Everyone is wrong in these games and I've been wrong plenty but I've also been right a lot and not always at later stages in these games. See game 6 for an example. Scum might see that as a threat so they'd manipulate the situation if they could by trying to undermine my confidence or anyone else's in my ability to scumhunt. You also made the situation worse with your meddling in the House/Wolf situation and I think that is obvious. Neither of these actions is something I can see coming from a town mindset.

If you had them figured out, why did you go on about glitches in the system?

I didn't make anything worse with the you/House pissfest, you're overreacting.

If Scum see you as a threat they'll kill you off early in the game like they do to me.

Just because someone pisses you off or doesn't do exactly what you want, it doesn't mean they're scum. Look at the poo flinging betwixt Mertex and me.

8 pm Central on Nov. 3 per Aye's last VC.

(emphasis added)

Thanks. That is the same day Winter Classes resume for me. As I said in the sign up thread, I will not be able to participate as much depending on when this game started. Just an FYI all, please keep in mind. Hell, it might be good given my curse. :badgrin:

Yes.

If Scum see you as a threat they'll kill you off early in the game like they do to me.

Just because someone pisses you off or doesn't do exactly what you want, it doesn't mean they're scum. Look at the poo flinging betwixt Mertex and me.

I figured them out LATER when I posted about them. I didn't figure them out right away.

Yes, you did make the situation worse with the drama. It's not an over-reaction, it's the truth, even if you don't want to hear it.

I really don't see the point in talking about who scum will kill or why but it does raise a huge red flag that you want to do that now.

When did I say someone pissing me off makes them scum? I did say scum will try to manipulate drama to suit their agenda.

So you are telling me Cafe and SR have a post restriction because of the game and not the board-like they were cursed with a bad ability.

Yes.

Just because someone pisses you off or doesn't do exactly
what you want, it doesn't mean they're scum. Look at the poo flinging betwixt Mertex and me.

I figure[/s]d them out LATER when I posted about them. I didn't figure them out right away.

Yes, you did make the situation worse with the drama. It's not an over-rea
ction, it's t[/s]he truth, even if y[/s]ou don't want to hear it.

I really don't see the point in talking about who scum will kill or why but it does raise a huge red flag that you want to do that now.

When did I say someone pissing me off makes them scum? I did say scum will try to manipulate drama to suit their agenda.

Happy Haunting!

It is now Day 1.

With 11 players, it takes 6 to lynch.

Not Voting (11)
Moonglow ♂
House ♂

Wolfsister77 ♀
ScarletRage ♀
Arden ♀
Grandma ♀

Wake ♂
CafeAuLait ♀
Shaitra ♀
FA_Q2 ♂

Why don't you just ask the cop to investigate me N1?

I would love to be investigated by the cop N1.

That would be great. Go for it!!

It's funny you would thank that post Grandma. If you agree with SR that Wake and I are the scumteam here, why are you voting for Arden and saying Arden and Shaitra are your #1 and #2?

You should join SR and vote for me.

Instead you are pushing me from the sidelines.

Anyway, I am being blamed for drama I didn't start and called a liar about things and my offer to be the D1 PL still stands. I will self hammer if you get me to L-1 no problem.

My offer to be the N1 investigative target by the cop also stands.

In fact, I encourage it.

I also encourage those that have a more open mind, look at the drama and see how it started and you'll see it isn't me who did it.

The fact that I get pissed all over by a player here and personally insulted, and then two others call me scum for it really makes me want to walk away and never come back to Mafia at USMB.

The fact that someone thinks they have the scumteam figured out when most of the player base is under a curse is ridiculous.

The whole thing is too frustrating.

I am going out tonight. I will not be returning to this game thread until I feel up to it again. There is no point in prodding me. I will not respond.

I have said all I have to say for D1. I repeat, Have the cop investigate me N1 or lynch me D1-like I said, I'll happily self-hammer and happily volunteer to be investigated.

Otherwise, move on to finding the real scum.

It's funny you would thank that post Grandma. If you agree with SR that Wake and I are the scumteam here, why are you voting for Arden and saying Arden and Shaitra are your #1 and #2?

You should join SR and vote for me.

Instead you are pushing me from the sidelines.

Anyway, I am being blamed for drama I didn't start and called a liar about things and my offer to be the D1 PL still stands. I will self hammer if you get me to L-1 no problem.

My offer to be the N1 investigative target by the cop also stands.

In fact, I encourage it.

I also encourage those that have a more open mind, look at the drama and see how it started and you'll see it isn't me who did it.

The fact that I get pissed all over by a player here and personally insulted, and then two others call me scum for it really makes me want to walk away and never come back to Mafia at USMB.

The fact that someone thinks they have the scumteam figured out when most of the player base is under a curse is ridiculous.

The whole thing is too frustrating.

I am going out tonight. I will not be returning to this game thread until I feel up to it again. There is no point in prodding me. I will not respond.

I have said all I have to say for D1. I repeat, Have the cop investigate me N1 or lynch me D1-like I said, I'll happily self-hammer and happily volunteer to be investigated.

Otherwise, move on to finding the real scum.

Wolf, your melting down every game is getting old. Don't blame me for your standard operating procedure.

FUCKING NEVER tell me to play according to your wishes. I play my way, love it or ignore it.

Wolf, your melting down every game is getting old. Don't blame me for your standard operating procedure.

FUCKING NEVER tell me to play according to your wishes. I play my way, love it or ignore it.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Here's one member of the scum team right here.

Forum List

Back