Official USMB Mafia Game #8: Gremlins, Goblins, and Ghouls! (Oh my!)

Currently I'm null on Moonglow.

Townreading Wolf, House, and Grandma.

Methinks Halloween magic is at play.

If I'm the Psychiatrist I'll cure Avatar.

any chance we can get a vote count?

take a break and relax if the game gets too intense

VOTE COUNT will be updated soon.

AyeCantSeeYou

SR's vote is still on Arden.

There is something wrong with the board and a bunch of our posts are being posted under her name. Her vote for Wake was actually my post.

Arden was at L-2 with my vote before I voted myself. Grandma's would of put her at L-1.

This is a board glitch. Your VC might not be accurate.

Just look at all of SR's latests posts. They are all copies of one of ours. Anything posted under her name today should not be counted.

Grandma

You have me as your biggest scumread and you don't want to vote for me?

That's a scum claim. I have several other reasons to think you are scum but I'm not going to lay out a case for you when the board is acting up.

Grandma

That's a scum claim. I have several other reasons to think you are scum but I'm not going to lay out a case for you when the board is acting up.

First, the board isn't glitching. SR has a post restriction that forces her to copy others' posts.

I hope their posts she agrees with.

Second, you aren't my Number 1 Scumread. Maybe 2nd or 3rd. Depends on whether or not Shaitra gets more active.

Grandma

First, the board isn't glitching. SR has a post restriction that forces her to copy others' posts.

I hope their posts she agrees with.

Second, you aren't my Number 1 Scumread. Maybe 2nd or 3rd. Depends on whether or not Shaitra gets more active.

WTF do you mean post restriction? That is really going to fuck up the game and makes zero sense. No other's votes earlier in the game are going to be contributed to her when she didn't cast them.

That's fucked up and really stupid!!

WTF do you mean post restriction? That is really going to fuck up the game and makes zero sense. No other's votes earlier in the game are going to be contributed to her when she didn't cast them.

That's fucked up and really stupid!!

As long as she posts them without quote tags they'll probably count as votes.

It is a fucked up post restriction, but it could be worse. Over at the MS site, a player had to make every one of her posts the entire game in freakin' Morse Code!

I don't get it. Why?

Seriously-I don't understand and it ruins the game.

It's bad enough as it is.

That sucks!!

Forum List

Back