[OFFICIAL] USMB Post Debate Poll/Thursday 10-16

Who won the debate and did it make you finally decide on a candidate?

• Obama won

Votes: 47 29.9%
  • Obama won and I will now vote for him

Votes: 12 7.6%
  • Obama won and I am still undecided

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Romney won

Votes: 57 36.3%
  • Romney won and I will now vote for him

Votes: 15 9.6%
  • Romney won and I am still undecided

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Draw, there was no clear winner

Votes: 23 14.6%

• Total voters
12806_478513932179075_1024505666_n.jpg

Joe Scarborough Criticizes Mitt Romney For 'Running Over' Candy Crowley, Obama At Debate (VIDEO)

One, you don't run over a female moderator. You just don't. Stylistically you don't. It's very dangerous. Jim Lehrer, fine. You can get out a knife and, you know, have a knife fight with Jim Lehrer, fine. But you don't do that with a female moderator. It's problematic.
Secondly, you don't run over the president of the United States. Whether that president's a Republican or whether that president is a Democrat. There are independent voters who believe that a president should be treated with deference because he is the commander in chief.

I feel like the debate was a draw. Obama and Romney were both pretty much about the same in terms of driving home their points. I have already decided to vote for Romney so the debate made no difference to me in terms of formulating my opinion. Obama has to go. He's bad medicine. Time for a change.

I read the transcripts of the Rose Garden speech, and The President did call it a terrorist attack. The only one lying, was Romney and the moderator called him out. Instantly.

He did not call it a terrorist attack, he called it an act of terror...as by definition it was.

On September 20 — eight days after Obama claims to have called the Benghazi attack an “act of terror” — Jay Carney affirmed to reporters that the White House had never called it “a terrorist attack.”

The moderator also conceded on the point that Romney was right
“We knew that the president had said, ‘These acts of terrors won’t stand,’ or whatever the whole quote was. I think, actually, you know, because right after that, I did turn around and say [to Gov. Romney], ‘but you’re totally correct … they spent two weeks telling us this was about a tape and that there was this, you know, riot outside the Benghazi consulate, which there wasn’t.’ So [Gov. Romney] was right in the main.

Barb...I repspect the intelligence of all people....men and women alike.

Yet I must question yours.........

Romney made it quite clear for the 90 minutes that 12 million jobs will be created by the private sector becaue he plans to enact policies and legislation that will allow the private sector to do what they have to do...

He never said GOVERNEMNT will create jobs....he said his policies will allow for job creation.

Were you not paying attention or are do you lack intelligence?

Romney made it quite clear for the 90 minutes that 12 million jobs will be created by the private sector becaue he plans to enact policies and legislation that will allow the private sector to do what they have to do...

He never said GOVERNEMNT will create jobs....he said his policies will allow for job creation.

Romney isn't going to enact anything because he won't win. That first debate was a fluke, it was a sucker punch but Obama came back quite strong. The only ones who don't realize that are Republican hacks.

Like you and Joe Scarborough...

:lol:

No she wasn't, and yes she does.

51 people thought Romney won? :D

Crazy..

Said by someone who's signature quotes a women who seems to believe that her neighbor should pay for her contraception.

Why am i not surprised.

It was also said by someone who voted 'Obama won' in the first debate poll, and repeatedly claimed she never 'said' Obama won the debate... like there was a distinction of some sort :rofl:

Romney isn't going to enact anything because he won't win. That first debate was a fluke, it was a sucker punch but Obama came back quite strong. The only ones who don't realize that are Republican hacks.

ouch.

I'm ascared, Norton...I'm asacred.

51 people thought Romney won? :D

Crazy..

The debate, for a person who is open minded, was basically a tie.

If you think people thinking romney/obama winning are crazy then you are just a partisan.

The reason I see Romney as the winner was he, again, laid out his plan. One does not need to agree with it, but anyone who is not a partisan hack recognizes that he has a plan.

All Obama had to offer was "not true governor" and "I want to help the middle class"...

But no plan.

Independents want a plan. They want to move forward with their lives. They no longer want to see economic numbers going in the wrong direction.

It was a fluke that Obama won? I mean, you know, you said Obama won... that's what you voted in the poll. So, it was a fluke???

ouch.

I'm ascared, Norton...I'm asacred.

You must lack intelligence. Asacred? Wth.

Forum List

Back