[OFFICIAL] USMB Post Debate Poll/Thursday 10-16

Who won the debate and did it make you finally decide on a candidate?

• Obama won

Votes: 47 29.9%
  • Obama won and I will now vote for him

Votes: 12 7.6%
  • Obama won and I am still undecided

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Romney won

Votes: 57 36.3%
  • Romney won and I will now vote for him

Votes: 15 9.6%
  • Romney won and I am still undecided

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Draw, there was no clear winner

Votes: 23 14.6%

• Total voters
Romney isn't going to enact anything because he won't win. That first debate was a fluke, it was a sucker punch but Obama came back quite strong. The only ones who don't realize that are Republican hacks.

Like you and Joe Scarborough...

:lol:

It was a fluke that Obama won? I mean, you know, you said Obama won... that's what you voted in the poll. So, it was a fluke???

Joe Scarborough...?

:lol: Proving yet again how truly cluless Sarah is. :cool:

Romney isn't going to enact anything because he won't win. That first debate was a fluke, it was a sucker punch but Obama came back quite strong. The only ones who don't realize that are Republican hacks.

It was a fluke that Obama won? I mean, you know, you said Obama won... that's what you voted in the poll. So, it was a fluke???

You say everything the Repubs do is a winner so that makes you a hack. Right?

Joe Scarborough...?

Now you're denouncing another one of your water carriers, what next, Limbaugh?

That comment alone proves you're either a partisan hack, or just too fucking stupid to be believed.

Show me a post where I said any such thing, dipshit.

Joe Scarborough...?

Now you're denouncing another one of your water carriers, what next, Limbaugh?

Do you know anything about the RINO known as Scarborough? I doubt it. Next you'll be looking up RINO before you reply.

That comment alone proves you're either a partisan hack, or just too fucking stupid to be believed.

I'm not a partisan hack, you are though. It's really incredulous that you think I would run after old posts of yours like you do mine.

Hack,

I'm not a partisan hack, you are though. It's really incredulous that you think I would run after old posts of yours like you do mine.

Hack,

You're a mental lightweight, Sarah. You make a statement, get called to back it up, and refuse to do so. That's the definition of hack in here.

I could point to a dozen posts where I stood up to other conservatives on something, or where I agreed with or stood up for Obama. Can you say the same about ANY conservative politician? No, you can't.

Hack

'Shock & Awe.' That's what Romney has done to the Obamabots. They truly believed he would be an easy push-over for their Dear Leader. Romney has shown them that he is an excellent speaker and debater. The Obamabots are now left bewildered and desperate.

'Shock & Awe.' That's what Romney has done to the Obamabots. They truly believed he would be an easy push-over for their Dear Leader. Romney has shown them that he is an excellent speaker and debater. The Obamabots are now left bewildered and desperate.
Eh.. That sucks. You were one of the people that I would have expected not to say something stupid like that.

*sighs*

Ahh... Well... I've been wrong before. I'll deal.

Eh.. That sucks. You were one of the people that I would have expected not to say something stupid like that.

*sighs*

Just expressing my observations. Romney has dropped some 'Shock & Awe' on the Obamabots. He's no push-over.

*sighs*

Just expressing my observations. Romney has dropped some 'Shock & Awe' on the Obamabots. He's no push-over.

Obamabots can't understand that some people actually have their "own" opinions.

The Republicans have reverted to Style over Substance which is their strategy in the closing days of a campaign - and sadly an addiction for those unable to fend for themselves that fall prey to the Republican Ruse.

*sighs*

Yeah, they really believed it would be a cakewalk. They just can't fathom that Romney is a very articulate & skilled Debater. They've gotten all their information from nutters at MSNBC & HuffPoop for so long. They were told Romney can't possibly win. So Election Day could be an incredibly big shock to them. I actually fear for their safety. What will they do? Stay tuned i guess.

Yeah, they really believed it would be a cakewalk. They just can't fathom that Romney is a very articulate & skilled Debater. They've gotten all their information from nutters at MSNBC & HuffPoop for so long. They were told Romney can't possibly win. So Election Day could be an incredibly big shock to them. I actually fear for their safety. What will they do? Stay tuned i guess.
Am I an "Obamabot" in your opinion?

*sighs*

*sighs*

it depends on where you satnd on the following...

Was the fast and furious hearings a witch hunt or was it congress trying to understand why the AG of the US retracted his statemnents of 8 months earlier and out out new statements that directly contradicted the first ones?

Is it a witch hunt or does congress have a good reason to want to know why the administration continually had its members blame the film as opposed to referring to it as a terorist attack in Libya...(fyi.....protesters storming a consulate and killing people is an act of terror......a branch of al-quade planning and executing an attack is a terrorist attack)

Obamabots dont want to know if Obama is doing something wrong....for they believe he is the perfect man...and will NEVER mislead Americans or congress......

So you tell me...are you an Obamabot?

No.

Forum List

Back