Official USMB Shutdown Showdown Thread --- Jan 10th, 2019

Fucking moron, NBC is reporting on what the government is reporting...

Steel prototype for border wall cut through with saw, photo shows

President Donald Trump has repeatedly advocated for a steel slat design for his border wall, which he described as "absolutely critical to border security" in his Oval Office address to the nation Tuesday. But Department of Homeland Security testing of a steel slat prototype proved it could be cut through with a saw, according to a report by DHS.

Do you ever spout anything that isn’t fucking moronic?

Ever???
Now you're talking about some other story, not the one mentioned in the OP. That quote isn't in the story you linked to, dipstick. You're backing and filling because you got caught saying something that just isn't true.

BTW, moron, the slats in the photo look like they were cut with a blowtorch, not a saw. The wall isn't intended to keep safe crackers out of the country.

Your credibility just flew out the window.
Fucking moron, I said, ”I’m saying what the border patrol is saying.”

... and I backed that up with a link. Now I’ve reduced you to crying like a two year old toddler, wailing about my sources.

:dance:

We're talking about what the article says, not what some faceless person in the BP says. And exactly what kind of "saw" are we talking about? There are saws that will but through 4 inches of solid steel.

Anyone who pretends that the wall is intended to be invulnerable to any kind of attack is simply an imbecile and a douchebag. Fort Knox isn't invulnerable to any kind of attack.

This argument is just another example of leftwing douchebags setting the bar so high that it couldn't possibly be met. This argument is con.
Who cares what kind of saw it was? You said the article said nothing about a saw. How can we now be talking about what kind of saw was used if the article said nothing about saws?
Wrong, shit for brains, I said the following:

"The only person who mentioned the word "saw" was the NBC reporter, you fucking dumbass."
Fucking moron, you said the article said nothing about a saw....

Again, I'm quoting you....

”The article says the wall samples were "vulnerable to breaching."It doesn't say how it was done.” ~ the USMB fucking moron

... so why are you arguing about what kind of saw was used when you said the article said nothing about a saw?

Fucking moron, how did NBC mention the word, “saw??”

You said that was nowhere in my article.

”Wrong. The article says the wall samples were "vulnerable to breaching." It doesn't say how it was done.” ~ the USMB fucking moron

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif
In other words, you're admitting that no one but the NBC reporter mentioned the word "saw."

You're a douchebag and an imbecile
Fucking moron, you said the word “saw” was nowhere to be found in there. Now you confess you’re a fucking moron who says it really did appear in that article after all.

Wrong again, moron. Allow me to quote:

"The only person who mentioned the word "saw" was the NBC reporter, you fucking dumbass."
Fucking moron, I'm quoting you....

”Wrong. The article says the wall samples were "vulnerable to breaching."It doesn't say how it was done.” ~ the USMB fucking moron
The article quotes no one saying how it was done. I dumbass fake news reporter making claims about how it was done is meaningless. Furthermore, he was wrong because the slats were obviously cut with a blow torch.

The entire article is just another big fat lie by the fake news.
Again, fucking moron, the journalist got his information from a government report. It's no one else's problem but your own that you're too rightarded to comprehend that.

Hey Faun, post 760 has a link to an article (it's from an architect site), and it states clearly that they used hand tools and saws to breach the wall.

BritPat is full of crap and doesn't believe anything other than what his fevered mind heard Trump say.

It's kinda obvious that you never saw anything that was cut with a torch BritPat, or else you wouldn't have said that it was a blowtorch that did it.

My Grandfather worked with metal all his life, and those slats weren't cut with a torch.
Wrong, as usual, asshole. That wasn't cut with a saw. It was cut with torch.
Fucking moron.... here's the report that NBC cited which states a saw was used to breach the prototype...

Border Wall Mock Up and Prototype Test Final Report Redacted(1)

... show the forum where it says anything about a torch....?

When that fails you, bang your head against the wall for being a fucking moron.

It's kinda obvious that you never saw anything that was cut with a torch BritPat, or else you wouldn't have said that it was a blowtorch that did it.

My Grandfather worked with metal all his life, and those slats weren't cut with a torch.
Fucking moron.... here's the report that NBC cited which states a saw was used to breach the prototype...

Oh really? What page is that on?

Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

You're actually even dumber than a fucking moron.

Fucking moron, all you had to do was search the report I showed you...

Page #88...

Border Wall Mockup and Prototype Test Final Report

ENT12-BW-14-000004 Rev A

3.1.4.5.5 Breaching Technique BT-8 (Quick Saw)
The (b) (7)(E) deterred the creation of (b) (7)(E) breach by breaching technique BT-8, (b) (7)(E)
The progress of the breaching is shown in Figure 103 and Figure

Page #27...

The
was not explicitly mentioned in the
(b) (7)(E) technique,
however, due to the overall consistency with the technique and expert breaching input, the
saw was added to the BT-3 technique.

So where is the mention of a torch....??

I don't see it.

Hey Faun, post 760 has a link to an article (it's from an architect site), and it states clearly that they used hand tools and saws to breach the wall.

BritPat is full of crap and doesn't believe anything other than what his fevered mind heard Trump say.
bripat9643 is a fucking moron of the highest magnitude. His own posts exemplify that. Realize that and everything he posts falls into its proper perspective. Shit, I just showed him the report cited by NBC (he denies they cited) which shows a saw was used to breach a prototype (which he denies is in the report) and he claims a torch was used (which appears nowhere in the report).

Post 760 has a linked article that clearly states it was saws and hand tools used to breach the wall. Part of the test was to see if tools readily available from a hardware store could be used to breach it. But, keep your head up your ass if you choose to refuse to believe what actually happened.

bripat9643 is a fucking moron of the highest magnitude. His own posts exemplify that. Realize that and everything he posts falls into its proper perspective. Shit, I just showed him the report cited by NBC (he denies they cited) which shows a saw was used to breach a prototype (which he denies is in the report) and he claims a torch was used (which appears nowhere in the report).

My Grandfather worked as a mechanic and metal worker all his life, and he was exceedingly good at it. When I was orphaned at 8, my Grandparents took me in, and I spent quite a bit of time around my Grandfather as he cut metal and welded. No, those bars were NOT cut with a blowtorch.

And, you're right, BritPat is a moron. He believes anything that he thinks his fevered mind heard Trump say.

Page #88...

ENT12-BW-14-000004 Rev A

The (b) (7)(E) deterred the creation of (b) (7)(E) breach by breaching technique BT-8, (b) (7)(E)

Page #27...

The
(b) (7)(E) technique,
however, due to the overall consistency with the technique and expert breaching input, the

I don't see it.
Here's page 88.

8waxj7.jpg

How did you determine what (b) (7)(E) and (b) (7)(E) showed when they are blacked out?

Page 27 is below. You can't tell what technique BT-3 is because it's blacked out. All the information is blacked out. You don't even know whether technique BT-3 was used on the wall in the OP.

Face it, you just flat out lied about how the wall in the photo was breached. You don't know. You're blowing hot wind out your ass. That's your standard operating procedure. The louder the bluster, the more likely that you're spewing horseshit.

ei5f1s.jpg
ei5f1s.jpg

Last edited:

Page #88...

ENT12-BW-14-000004 Rev A

Page #27...

The
(b) (7)(E) technique,

I don't see it.
Here's page 88.

8waxj7.jpg

How did you determine what (b) (7)(E) and (b) (7)(E) showed when they are blacked out?

They were blacked out because they were redacted. One of the techniques used was so destructive to the wall, that they redacted it, as they don't want anyone to know what was done.

All eight border wall prototypes fail basic penetrability test

According to a redacted version of the CBP report obtained through a freedom of information request from the San Diego-based KPBS, replicas of each prototype’s first ten feet were tested for breaching. One (redacted) technique proved so destructive during the first test that further experimenting was postponed, as officials feared it would destabilize the structural integrity of the other models before they could be thoroughly assessed.

Page #88...

ENT12-BW-14-000004 Rev A

Page #27...

The
(b) (7)(E) technique,

I don't see it.
Here's page 88.

8waxj7.jpg

Fucking moron, while the photos in the report were initially redacted upon release last year, NBC news recently acquired the photo of the prototype which was breached with the saw.

You really do have mold for brains. :cuckoo:

And where's the torch you moronically claim was used??

Your report doesn't show jack shit. It certainly doesn't show that a saw was used on the prototype pictured in the OP. You can't determine what was done because so much of the report is blacked out.

You're just a big bag of foul smelling hot air. You only proved that you're a liar and a douchebag. Insulting people is your only skill.

Page #88...

ENT12-BW-14-000004 Rev A

Page #27...

The
(b) (7)(E) technique,

I don't see it.
Here's page 88.

8waxj7.jpg

They were blacked out because they were redacted. One of the techniques used was so destructive to the wall, that they redacted it, as they don't want anyone to know what was done.

All eight border wall prototypes fail basic penetrability test

According to a redacted version of the CBP report obtained through a freedom of information request from the San Diego-based KPBS, replicas of each prototype’s first ten feet were tested for breaching. One (redacted) technique proved so destructive during the first test that further experimenting was postponed, as officials feared it would destabilize the structural integrity of the other models before they could be thoroughly assessed.
That's meaningless. Given enough time, I could break into Fort Knox using a butter knife. The question is how long it took to breach the walls. The fake news media is deliberately misleading the public by implying the walls are supposed to be invulnerable. Only imbeciles like you fall for that con.

Page #88...

ENT12-BW-14-000004 Rev A

Page #27...

The
(b) (7)(E) technique,

I don't see it.
Here's page 88.

8waxj7.jpg

Fucking moron, while the photos in the report were initially redacted upon release last year, NBC news recently acquired the photo of the prototype which was breached with the saw.

Then post it, douchebag.

I think we should extend the shutdown and assess what government programs we could live without and NEVER fund them again!!

Your report doesn't show jack shit. It certainly doesn't show that a saw was used on the prototype pictured in the OP. You can't determine what was done because so much of the report is blacked out.

You're just a big bag of foul smelling hot air. You only proved that you're a liar and a douchebag. Insulting people is your only skill.

Again...................post 760 has a link that talks about what was used to breach the prototypes. The part that was redacted was ONE technique used on ONE wall that was so destructive, they feared it would interfere with the other integrity tests. Chances are, the reason it was redacted was because it was so effective, and they didn't want anyone getting funny ideas.

You really are an idiot BritPat. People have posted various links that you continue to ignore, while screaming that it was a blow torch that was used. Hate to tell you, but blow torches don't make cuts like the ones pictured. And, if you look close, you can see where the steel was filled with concrete, which would have turned black if a torch had been used.

LOLOLOLOLOL

Fucking moron, the report states a saw was used to breach a prototype. The news reports they obtained the photograph of the breached prototype.

Your brain is made of mold.

And I'm still waiting for you to show me where the report states a torch was used to breach a prototype.

That's your claim. Either you can prove it or you prove once again how right I am for pointing out you're nothing but a fucking moron.

:dance:

Page #88...

ENT12-BW-14-000004 Rev A

Page #27...

The
(b) (7)(E) technique,

I don't see it.
Here's page 88.

8waxj7.jpg

Then post it, douchebag.
11-border-wall-steel-prototype-nbc-news-exclusive.w700.h700.jpg

Now when are you going to show me in the report where a torch was used?

Why don't you just admit you're a fucking moron who made that up because reality is too harsh for you to deal with?

Page #88...

ENT12-BW-14-000004 Rev A

Page #27...

The
(b) (7)(E) technique,

I don't see it.
Here's page 88.

8waxj7.jpg

Then post it, douchebag.
11-border-wall-steel-prototype-nbc-news-exclusive.w700.h700.jpg

Now when are you going to show me in the report where a torch was used?

Why don't you just admit you're a fucking moron who made that up because reality is too harsh for you to deal with?

You know, if a torch actually WAS used to cut those steel bars, where is all the slag that would be hanging around where the torch cut through the steel? I guess BritPat thinks that illegals would come up with cutting torch tanks, cut through the wall, CLEAN the cuts up with a wire brush and grinder, and then sneak through?

What would they do with the torch and tanks? Leave them there?

Forum List

Back