OFFICIAL USMB State of the Union 2018 Thread.....

Trump called on Congress to give him unprecedented and unquestionably antidemocratic powers: “Tonight,” he said, “I call on the congress to empower every Cabinet secretary with the authority to reward good workers—and to remove federal employees who undermine the public trust or fail the American people.”

Under Trump’s proposal, any Cabinet secretary could decide that, say, a law enforcement official investigating the president had “undermined the public trust” or “failed the American people”—and fire him on the spot. In other words, Trump is calling for an end to any semblance of independence for the IRS, the FBI, the Department of Justice, or any other federal agency.

My best guess is that the Rachstiage will mysteriously burn down.

Pelosi's skin on her face looked as though it was about to fall off her skull.

DU1yMcUUMAAJZr9.jpg

I don’t even have to read through this thread. I already know the Trumpsters will pretend it is his best ever because they can’t think for themselves.

If they couldn't think for themselves, they would have voted for a Republican. :)

The filthy, treasonous democrats, some of whom looked like illegal aliens themselves embarrassed themselves by being butthurt douchebags and disrespecting our democracy.

What’s with the CBC wearing African shit lol?

They are Protesting Historically Low Black Unemployment and rising wages for Africans - Americans!

You known what is better than an African- American?

An American- Citizen!

Be that and you’ll go far!

I don’t even have to read through this thread. I already know the Trumpsters will pretend it is his best ever because they can’t think for themselves.
And the Dem partisans will mock and attack it no matter what because they can't think for themselves.

Like clockwork, predictable as hell, both ends.

Aren't you partisans a hoot?
I think Bush has given a few good speeches. I don’t knee jerk assume a republican speech will be bad. Trump is just such a sack of garbage that all of his speeches are terrible for multiple reasons.

That’s the difference.

And the Dem partisans will mock and attack it no matter what because they can't think for themselves.

I think Bush has given a few good speeches. I don’t knee jerk assume a republican speech will be bad. Trump is just such a sack of garbage that all of his speeches are terrible for multiple reasons.

That’s the difference.
I'm always amazed at how thoughtful and magnanimous partisans are for people from the other side when they're no longer in power and out of the picture.

The two sides are opposite mirror images of each other for the most part.

That’s the difference.
I'm always amazed at how thoughtful and magnanimous partisans are for people from the other side when they're no longer in power and out of the picture.

The two sides are opposite mirror images of each other for the most part.
Oh gee what a convenient answer this is to what I said. Just because Bush is out of office, it doesn’t mean I can’t remember things he said or did and how I felt about them at the time. You of course already understand this to be true.

I don’t see how this is so hard for you to understand. Trump isn’t the typical rightwinger. I can think of positive traits about most of the 2016 republican candidates. Trump on the other hand is a dumb sack of shit with no redeeming qualities whatsoever.

Trump is just such a sack of garbage that all of his speeches are terrible for multiple reasons.

That’s the difference.

Lol, listen to yourself. Don't try to sound objective, because you aren't.

You have prejudged Trump to the point anything and everything he does is bad, anything and everything he says is terrible. You approach the Republicans the same way, you label them as a "cult". And I, as someone who voted for Trump, might as well be a sack of garbage for voting for a sack of garbage.

Spare me.

Forum List

Back