Officials: Boston suspect had no firearm when barrage of bullets hit hiding place

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
In no way am I condemning any actions taken by police just setting the record straight.

Officials: Boston suspect had no firearm when barrage of bullets hit hiding place

Officials: Boston suspect had no firearm when barrage of bullets hit hiding place - The Washington Post

Although police feared he was heavily armed, the suspect in the Boston Marathon bombing had no firearms when he came under a barrage of police gunfire that struck the boat where he was hiding, according to multiple federal law enforcement officials.

Authorities said they were desperate to capture Dzhokhar Tsarnaev so he could be questioned. The FBI, however, declined to discuss what prompted the gunfire.

In no way am I condemning any actions taken by police just setting the record straight.

Officials: Boston suspect had no firearm when barrage of bullets hit hiding place - The Washington Post

Although police feared he was heavily armed, the suspect in the Boston Marathon bombing had no firearms when he came under a barrage of police gunfire that struck the boat where he was hiding, according to multiple federal law enforcement officials.

Authorities said they were desperate to capture Dzhokhar Tsarnaev so he could be questioned. The FBI, however, declined to discuss what prompted the gunfire.

yes i just read that

that is an interesting bit of news

to say the least

yes i just read that

to say the least

My thoughts are is that the 19 year old was following his brother. Once he was dead his will to fight was gone. What exactly did they find in the car that they were using? Did the carjack guy mention guns?

yes i just read that

to say the least

My thoughts are is that the 19 year old was following his brother. Once he was dead his will to fight was gone. What exactly did they find in the car that they were using? Did the carjack guy mention guns?

that is a good question on the guns

the car jack guy said the older one had a pistol

however what is odd is normally by now

the media has splashed all over the news

how many guns

what type of guns

what gun store sold the guns

but not this time

why is that

????

yes i just read that

to say the least

how many guns

what type of guns

but not this time

why is that

????

We are having a discussion not a condemnation or any police action.

If he had a gun what was the trying to throw a pressure cooker at the police all about? And who goes on the run and car jacks a car with a pressure cooker?

The MIT policeman apparently was killed in a hail of bullets so they must have had guns. Assuming the brothers did that shooting. I guess they got them on video doing the shooting.

So?

how many guns

what type of guns

but not this time

why is that

????

If he had a gun what was the trying to throw a pressure cooker at the police all about? And who goes on the run and car jacks a car with a pressure cooker?

The MIT policeman apparently was killed in a hail of bullets so they must have had guns. Assuming the brothers did that shooting. I guess they got them on video doing the shooting.

the only possible gun

was from the guy that got car jacked

he said the older brother had a pistol

they tried to still a pistol off of a cop they killed

but could not figure out how to get it out of the holster

however the question remains

why is the media silent on what type

how many and where the firearms came from

that is not par for the course

how many guns

what type of guns

but not this time

why is that

????

the only possible gun

was from the guy that got car jacked

he said the older brother had a pistol

they tried to still a pistol off of a cop they killed

but could not figure out how to get it out of the holster

however the question remains

why is the media silent on what type

how many and where the firearms came from

that is not par for the course

Something in the whole story simply does not ring true. Why did they shoot the police officer? Why, if they already had a gun did they need to steal his. How do we know what they did that night since he was just captured?

Anyone who honestly believes that this was a "false flag" operation is a danger to him or herself.

Period.

How could the officers know he was unarmed?
He had just killed a police officer.

How did they know it was HIM in the boat?

I wondered that my self, how did they know it was'nt just some poor homeless guy looking for a place to sack out. Several years ago I went out to a shed of a buddy of mine to get a mower he was storing for me and there was a homeless guy sleeping in the back.

Not sure who was scared the most, me or him.

So?

Because the police report said that the bomber fired first.
Which if the account of the bomber being unarmed is true than it makes you wonder what else on the police report is false.

Last edited:

So?

Which if the account of the bomber being unarmed is true that it makes you wonder what else on the police report is false.

Early innings yet, so let's see what comes out at the end.

That you would take the side of the bomber says much about you. Only in the novels is all explained. In these things, the entire story is never absolutely clear.

Which if the account of the bomber being unarmed is true that it makes you wonder what else on the police report is false.

That you would take the side of the bomber says much about you. Only in the novels is all explained. In these things, the entire story is never absolutely clear.

What part of "Which if the account of the bomber being unarmed is true" did you not understand?

What part of "Which if the account of the bomber being unarmed is true" did you not understand?

"Which part of early innings" did you not understand?

I guess early innings means they have not got there story straight yet. Fairly cut and dry, he either had one or not.

Forum List

Back