Officials: Moscow artillery fire down as much as 75% from wartime high

ESay
Do you too fall for this prank? 👆 That's what SSO (ЦИПСО), which you claim to be vaguely aware of, does on an industrial scale. Can you imagine a faker fake than that? A child can distinguish it as such the moment the talker utters the first sentence. Your dummy-friend on the other hand presents it as kind of a proof.

ESay
Do you too fall for this prank? 👆 That's what SSO (ЦИПСО), which you claim to be vaguely aware of, does on an industrial scale. Can you imagine a faker fake than that? A child can distinguish it as such the moment the talker utters the first sentence. Your dummy-friend on the other hand presents it as kind of a proof.
I saw this video before on some Telegram channel. I think it is true.

I saw this video before on some Telegram channel. I think it is true.
Really? And you don't see that the sound and what's taking place there don't match? That the talker didn't show his face, not even once. That he talks with Ukrainian accent or intonation or whatever, but it's not the Russian talk. If you do think it's true and not saying this just out of spite or the usual Ukrainian boneheadedness then man, you are stupid. Sheesh!!!

Really? And you don't see that the sound and what's taking place there don't match? That the talker didn't show his face, not even once. That he talks with Ukrainian accent or intonation or whatever, but it's not the Russian talk. If you do think it's true and not saying this just out of spite or the usual Ukrainian boneheadedness then man, you are stupid. Sheesh!!!
Yeah, obviously you believe that your soldiers have positions with jacuzzi. It is trenches, dude, get real.

Yeah, obviously you believe that your soldiers have positions with jacuzzi. It is trenches, dude, get real.
What I'm starting to believe now is that you can't read, like your moronic friend from the cesspool.

ESay
Hey, democracy lover, here's how Ukropithecuses do their truthful reports from the combat zone

There's a full original 10 min long video too.
Do you hear the Ukie accent here, btw?
Why are they so dumb and can't hire a real Russian speaking person? Don't you have enough of our "creative" community jerks unemployed at the moment?

Last edited:
That damn Wagner mob .

Took both cities with three revolvers and a crate of cucumbers .

I can show you twenty Fake Ukey videos . The are not very savvy .

They are being obliterated and for every Russian that dies , up to 15 US Nazi and Ukey Nazis are croaking .

Eager to see your version.

ESay
Hey, democracy lover, here's how Ukropithecuses do their truthful reports from the combat zone

There's a full original 10 min long video too.
Do you hear the Ukie accent here, btw?
Why are they so dumb and can't hire a real Russian speaking person? Don't you have enough of our "creative" community jerks unemployed at the moment?

View attachment 747264

Dude, do you try to convince me that the previous video is fake? Okay, it may be. May be not. As I said above, I saw this video before on some Telegram channel that I more or less trust.

I don't pay too much attention to it because it doesn't matter at all. Fake propaganda works from the both sides. What really matters is what will be going on on the battlefield in the coming months. Anything else is just a noise.

Forum List

Back