Oh Babs

Why do these whiny snowflakes keep doing this. They are so diluted with their own self worth that they actually believe people will care if they move, and they never ever do. It’s pathetic beyond explanation.

Why do these whiny snowflakes keep doing this. They are so diluted with their own self worth that they actually believe people will care if they move, and they never ever do. It’s pathetic beyond explanation.

Good question. They must love the publicity.

I’m pretty sure she just motivated several thousand people to early vote Republican.

Well, since our president's rhetoric is a tad inclined towards violence as a solution to manufactured bias, and since people of a certain ilk are encouraged to take matters into their own hands, and since Streisand is Jewish and the old dog-whistle word 'nationalism' is returning to American vocabulary, is it so shocking? I take is your background is not a sh**hole country, eh?

Well that's just one more reason to vote straight Republican: To get one more washed-up old nasty leftist piece of pond scum out of my country.

:laugh:

Forum List

Back