Oh, Democrats!

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
Oh my God I do NOT know how to break this to you so lets just cut to the chase.
Just give you MAJOR BUTT HURT right from the start.

"

UPDATE, 2:46 PM: The Dow Jones took a tumble today, but PresidentBarack Obama only hit a small pothole last night in his State of the Unionaddress. With a total audience of 31.3 million watching over 13 networks, the President’s last official report on the nation before a joint session of Congress hit an all-time viewership low – by just a little bit."

Oh, DAMN the second WORST EVER! The MOST MUST BE A TOTAL MORON right?

"
[FONT=Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]It was the least-viewed State of the Union or presidential address to a joint session since Bill Clinton’s first joint session address in February 1993."[/FONT]

[FONT=Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Oh its NOT a TOTAL moron THANK God. Its a serial rapist married to a defender of Rape AND Child Molesters. Here I THOUGHT the number one had to be an idiot. MY mistake I FORGOT you had YOUR criminal wing in the DNC.[/FONT]

[FONT=Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]You know democrats remind me a LOT more like Turkeys and NOT Sheep. Sheep ARE smart enough to find cover when it rains. Turkey's WILL look into the sky and DROWN from the rain drops.[/FONT]

[FONT=Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Oh and a small side note: Turkey season IS in the fall November MOST places LIKE Iowa. [/FONT]

[FONT=Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Obama’s Final State Of The Union Dips To All-Time Low – Update[/FONT]

Last edited:
Next time preview your post. That is more awful to look at than some of Irosie's shit.

Next time preview your post. That is more awful to look at than some of Irosie's shit.
On the bright side I'm betting it would pull some serious bucks at a modern art auction. :)

"Modern art has to be what is called ‘intense.’ it is not easy to define being intense; but, roughly speaking, it means saying only one thing at a time, and saying it wrong." -- G.K. Chesterson

Barry is a kiss ass, suck ass control freak as made by his puppet masters.
He doesn't give two shits about the country, why should anyone give two shits about his crocodile tears??
Lol

OTH, thanks for the link to that article, the comments were priceless. Now I know what America thought of the SOTU.

That font crap does not show up on edit.
No, you are right, but there is a "preview" option, and you can see if it is messed up. Also, there is a button to make it all visible if that crap is whacked up, and you can just redo all that shit if it is too much to deal with.

I watched for 20 minutes, but I don't like being shouted at by raving lunatics.

Ummmm trying to imagine Trump doing the State of the Union...

images

Maybe Biden will push for the cancer cure!

No, you are right, but there is a "preview" option, and you can see if it is messed up. Also, there is a button to make it all visible if that crap is whacked up, and you can just redo all that shit if it is too much to deal with.
Solution = stop posting in bold like a retard

Boy that story has to feel about as good as a kick in the teeth. Fearless leader and all and he speaks to the second smallest crowd in televised history DESPITE being on THIRTEEN networks at ONE TIME.

How in the hell do you do that? He would have LOST to a rerun of "Green Acres" on a head to head match up. KFC spots have been seen by more people then viewed him.

You must have missed the part where he explained to the forum that he has vision problems.

I think a better solution would be to just adjust his monitor's display settings. But to each their own device.

Pete always posts in blue, DF is bold, and you, you claim to be open minded.

One wonders if your claim of accepting everyone is just a ruse to follow the herd and not, in fact, an ethical position at all. It doesn't seem like you accept people who are indeed different at all, does it?

Boy that story has to feel about as good as a kick in the teeth. Fearless leader and all and he speaks to the second smallest crowd in televised history DESPITE being on THIRTEEN networks at ONE TIME.

How in the hell do you do that? He would have LOST to a rerun of "Green Acres" on a head to head match up. KFC spots have been seen by more people then viewed him.
:rofl:

Oh DF... I think I finally get your humor now :rofl:

You must have missed the part where he explained to the forum that he has vision problems.

I think a better solution would be to just adjust his monitor's display settings. But to each their own device.

One wonders if your claim of accepting everyone is just a ruse to follow the herd and not, in fact, an ethical position at all. It doesn't seem like you accept people who are indeed different at all, does it?
Oh he knows I ran it in my first avatar here for MONTHS.
644227_110705609126126_216363738_n.jpg

He also claimed to have a 214 IQ.

Pete, btw, is even more of a retard.

Used to hit me with that "Beaner" sh8t as well. But you know? I simply don't give a shit what you think. And FEWER and FEWER members here are starting to care LESS about what you think daily.

You yappy little liberals have LOST ground and people on this board. Soon your ilks numbers will be SO dismal that we may have to ask CK to IMPORT some more idiots. Because at the rate you are dropping out we may have an idiot shortage by November.

Used to hit me with that "Beaner" sh8t as well. But you know? I simply don't give a shit what you think. And FEWER and FEWER members here are starting to care LESS about what you think daily.

You yappy little liberals have LOST ground and people on this board. Soon your ilks numbers will be SO dismal that we may have to ask CK to IMPORT some more idiots. Because at the rate you are dropping out we may have an idiot shortage by November.
Yeah it sure seems like this place is being overrun by you loons.

Forum List

Back