Oh Goody, The "Tea Party Revolution" has started in Vegas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sallow

The Big Bad Wolf.
Oct 4, 2010
New York City
Yes sir ree. "Responsible" gun owning nationalists kill 3 innocent people.

A man and a woman who shot two police officers and then a civilian in Las Vegas on Sunday may have been white supremacists, according to Las Vegas newspapers.

The Las Vegas Sun quoted neighbors at the couple’s apartment complex saying that the two “had a reputation for spouting racist, anti-government views, bragging about their gun collection and boasting that they’d spent time at Cliven Bundy’s ranch during a recent standoff there between armed militia members and federal government agents.”

The Las Vegas Review-Journal reported that police found Swastika symbols in the apartment.

If the two are involved with neo-Nazi or white supremacists groups, the Vegas slayings would be one of several linked to hate movements.

Among recent killings: A former Ku Klux Klan “grand dragon” killed three at two Jewish facilities in a Kansas City suburb in April; a man killed six before killing himself at a Sikh temple in Wisconsin in 2012; and a man killed three officers in Pittsburgh in 2009.

The tragedy in Las Vegas unfolded Sunday afternoon as two police officers ate lunch at CiCi’s Pizza — a world away from the glitz and glamour of the Las Vegas strip.
Report: Swastikas found in apartment of Las Vegas cop killers

Home • Breaking News • Breaking: Vegas Mass-Shooters Were Bundy Ranch Tea Party TERRORISTS! (Video)
Breaking: Vegas Mass-Shooters Were Bundy Ranch Tea Party TERRORISTS! (Video)

Posted by: John Prager in Breaking News, Crime, Most Popular on AATTP, TEApublicans in Action, The Gun Control Debate, Videos June 9, 2014

“This is the start of a revolution,” the shooters yelled as they opened fire on Las Vegas Metro police officers Alyn Beck and Igor Soldo inside a Las Vegas Cici’s Pizza–and it appears the revolution of which the couple spoke is the exact one that has been promised by the ‘nonviolent patriots’ at the Bundy Ranch.

Cliven Bundy’s supporters are currently being investigated for bomb threats, making menacing statements toward government officials, and pointing weapons at and threatening police. Now, it seems, the government’s failure to do something about these violent, unstable terrorists has reached the next step: actual murder.

The shooters reportedly draped the familiar symbol of the Tea Party and other extremist right-wing groups–the bright yellow “Don’t Tread on Me” Gadsden flag–over their victims’ bodies. Among the couple’s belongings, police found swastika symbols. Neighbors have explained that the couple may have been methamphetamine users, and regularly spoke of conspiracy theories–and their plans to kill police officers.
Breaking: Vegas Mass-Shooters Were Bundy Ranch Tea Party TERRORISTS! (Video) | Americans Against the Tea Party

Guess pointing guns at cops ain't enough..

I'm not entirely sure, but three shootings involving White Supremists in 5 years doesn't exactly seem like a growing trend considering the 320 million of us that aren't killing folks for no good reason.

Yes sir ree. "Responsible" gun owning nationalists kill 3 innocent people.

A man and a woman who shot two police officers and then a civilian in Las Vegas on Sunday may have been white supremacists, according to Las Vegas newspapers.

The Las Vegas Sun quoted neighbors at the couple’s apartment complex saying that the two “had a reputation for spouting racist, anti-government views, bragging about their gun collection and boasting that they’d spent time at Cliven Bundy’s ranch during a recent standoff there between armed militia members and federal government agents.”

The Las Vegas Review-Journal reported that police found Swastika symbols in the apartment.

If the two are involved with neo-Nazi or white supremacists groups, the Vegas slayings would be one of several linked to hate movements.

Among recent killings: A former Ku Klux Klan “grand dragon” killed three at two Jewish facilities in a Kansas City suburb in April; a man killed six before killing himself at a Sikh temple in Wisconsin in 2012; and a man killed three officers in Pittsburgh in 2009.

The tragedy in Las Vegas unfolded Sunday afternoon as two police officers ate lunch at CiCi’s Pizza — a world away from the glitz and glamour of the Las Vegas strip.
Report: Swastikas found in apartment of Las Vegas cop killers

Home • Breaking News • Breaking: Vegas Mass-Shooters Were Bundy Ranch Tea Party TERRORISTS! (Video)
Breaking: Vegas Mass-Shooters Were Bundy Ranch Tea Party TERRORISTS! (Video)

Posted by: John Prager in Breaking News, Crime, Most Popular on AATTP, TEApublicans in Action, The Gun Control Debate, Videos June 9, 2014

“This is the start of a revolution,” the shooters yelled as they opened fire on Las Vegas Metro police officers Alyn Beck and Igor Soldo inside a Las Vegas Cici’s Pizza–and it appears the revolution of which the couple spoke is the exact one that has been promised by the ‘nonviolent patriots’ at the Bundy Ranch.

Cliven Bundy’s supporters are currently being investigated for bomb threats, making menacing statements toward government officials, and pointing weapons at and threatening police. Now, it seems, the government’s failure to do something about these violent, unstable terrorists has reached the next step: actual murder.

The shooters reportedly draped the familiar symbol of the Tea Party and other extremist right-wing groups–the bright yellow “Don’t Tread on Me” Gadsden flag–over their victims’ bodies. Among the couple’s belongings, police found swastika symbols. Neighbors have explained that the couple may have been methamphetamine users, and regularly spoke of conspiracy theories–and their plans to kill police officers.
Breaking: Vegas Mass-Shooters Were Bundy Ranch Tea Party TERRORISTS! (Video) | Americans Against the Tea Party

Guess pointing guns at cops ain't enough..

oh for crying out loud, you people will fall for anything
You ever see them write an article that says, and the symbol of the liberal (fist in the air) blah blah blah
this was written like a frikken movie script, the embellishment in it was corny but hey they got that Tea Party in there, that's all you need

Last edited:
I'm not entirely sure, but three shootings involving White Supremists in 5 years doesn't exactly seem like a growing trend considering the 320 million of us that aren't killing folks for no good reason.

You guys Chinese? :eek:

AND? LIVE IN CHINA? :eek: :eek: :eek:

You libs with believe anything that is written as long as it make your fellow countrymen and women you hate look bad

you talk people watching fox news and believe they can't difference in what is facts and what might embellishments on some show like Hannity which really isn't the news

I would never label spree killers with a political ideology; many CLAIM one, but their acts prove differently.

You libs with believe anything that is written as long as it make your fellow countrymen and women you hate look bad

you talk people watching fox news and believe they can't difference in what is facts and what might embellishments on some show like Hannity which really isn't the news

You seemed stressed.

I would never label spree killers with a political ideology; many CLAIM one, but their acts prove differently.

The Oath Keepers showed up to the Bundy ranch and pointed guns at Federal Agents.

These folks were there as well.

I would say, yeah, they had a political agenda.

And as any extremist agenda enacted in the USA, from far left to far right, it ends in death for the perps.

The far right militia mutts better learn up on embedded tracking chips and drone capability. In other words, they can't hide.

The Oath Keepers showed up to the Bundy ranch and pointed guns at Federal Agents.

I bet you had orgasms while reading all that, I mean they had everyone and anyone in it... even a poor rancher who was invaded by this government with 200 armed federal agents

and get this, THE NEIGHBORS said they might be amphetamine users

what a biased hateful pos article and guess who it's from

our own fellow country men and women who call's themselves, Americans against the Tea Party....just wow
no wonder shallow is a fan of the site

I bet you had orgasms while reading all that, I mean they had everyone and anyone in it... even a poor rancher who was invaded by this government with 200 armed federal agents

our own fellow country men and women who call's themselves, Americans against the Tea Party....just wow
I put up 2 links.

And the Tea Party is about as American as the Confederates were..

Meaning? Not at all.

A crazed one, I simply do not label them "Tea Party". Anti-government, AND anti-American, YES.

I put up 2 links.

Meaning? Not at all.

yes you did, the first was the actual reporting so why did you feel the need to put that crap from, Americans against the tea party with it?

I'll tell why, you're hateful and can't stand the fact they stand with and for the people in this country... instead of a political party and the government...

Last edited:

I put up 2 links.

Meaning? Not at all.

yes you did, the first was the actual reporting so why did you feel the need to put that crap from, Americans against the tea party with it?

I'll tell why, you're hateful and can't stand the fact they stand with and for the people in this country... instead of a political party and the government...

Well no..they don't.

They are radical right wing white supremacist theocratic nationalists. And are about as popular with the American people as bread mold.

Meanwhile in chicago this weekend;
4 shot and killed 30 shot and wounded

bringing the total for the year (so far) in chicongo;

135 shot and killed

779 shot and wounded

166 total homicides

Want to play "guess the demographics"?

A crazed one, I simply do not label them "Tea Party". Anti-government, AND anti-American, YES.

That describes the Tea Party perfectly.

Oh, you mean just like the revolution the Occubaggers a few years ago who were breaking windows, starting fires, destroying property and crapping on police cars, were hoping to start ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back