Oh Goody, The "Tea Party Revolution" has started in Vegas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Except none of that happened.

:lol:

Oh..and the tea baggers just offed two cops and a civilian.

That...happened.

Link to their TEA Party membership?

Tea party members carry around cards now?

Tea baggers are a bunch of pansies that never admit to anything.
No link,, huh? Ok.

I see now. You just make stuff up for an excuse to type something crude and insulting...Got it. I'll keep that in mind when reading your posts.

Shooters in Metro ambush that left five dead spoke of white supremacy and a desire to kill police | Las Vegas Review-Journal

The shooters then stripped the officers of their weapons and ammunition and badges, according to a law enforcement official with knowledge of the investigation. They then covered the officers with something that featured the Gadsden flag, a yellow banner with a coiled snake above the words, “Don’t tread on Me.”

How PROUD you righties must be.

The Tea Party d'bags must be holding hands and dancing in little circles.

Shooters in Metro ambush that left five dead spoke of white supremacy and a desire to kill police | Las Vegas Review-Journal

The shooters then stripped the officers of their weapons and ammunition and badges, according to a law enforcement official with knowledge of the investigation. They then covered the officers with something that featured the Gadsden flag, a yellow banner with a coiled snake above the words, “Don’t tread on Me.”

^^^Just another faggot leftie propagandist. Nothing to see here folks.......now move along.

Oh Goody. Yet another Moonbat Sallow thread in which he cannot make a distinction between aberrant individual acts and groups of law abiding people.

Please show a link between this act and the Occupy movement. Thanks

The fact of the matter is they left a Gadsden flag on the bodies of the cops, so if this is the game you're going to play, then the circumstantial evidence would point to them being members of the tea party.

Link to their TEA Party membership?

Tea party members carry around cards now?

Tea baggers are a bunch of pansies that never admit to anything.
No link,, huh? Ok.

I see now. You just make stuff up for an excuse to type something crude and insulting...Got it. I'll keep that in mind when reading your posts.

Haven't made up a thing, bub.

I posted links to the articles that have these baggers pegged.

They were at the Bundy ranch.

Last edited:
I would never label spree killers with a political ideology; many CLAIM one, but their acts prove differently.

The Oath Keepers showed up to the Bundy ranch and pointed guns at Federal Agents.

Federal agents pointed guns at them first and tased two people without cause.

These folks were there as well.

According to who?

^^^Just another faggot leftie propagandist. Nothing to see here folks.......now move along.

Tell them not to look. Got it. Fear works wonders with you people.

So...this is a news report and the replies are unhappiness at the person posting it. OK.

The replies are unhappiness due to the OP behaving like the 12 year old child he is instead of an adult, but you already knew that.

Please show a link between this act and the Occupy movement. Thanks

The fact of the matter is they left a Gadsden flag on the bodies of the cops, so if this is the game you're going to play, then the circumstantial evidence would point to them being members of the tea party.

I never said there was a link bro.

I am saying that the Occubagger movement tried to start a revolution on the streets of America, and this nutter couple apparently was also wanting to start a revolution on the streets of America.

Both will be proven futile.

Oh yeah, we're just overflowing with pride !!

Look you retarded dumbfuck, there are far more anti-cop people on your side of the aisle than mine.

Most conservatives are for law and order, while the left has a long history of fighting law enforcement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back