Oh Goody, The "Tea Party Revolution" has started in Vegas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just cause they found "swatstikas among their belongings" does not mean they were racist. People would find swatstikas among my belongings and I am far from racist. I speak highly of Hitler, and still I am not racist.

Just cause they found "swatstikas among their belongings" does not mean they were racist. People would find swatstikas among my belongings and I am far from racist. I speak highly of Hitler, and still I am not racist.

Get with the program.
Any white person who commits any crime on earth or any unknown planet, from the beginning of time until the end of the universe is automatically a "racist" and "white supremacist".

Let me edit that;

"Any white person...... is automatically a "racist" and "white supremacist"."

Yes..much better and far more concise. :doubt:

Oh, you mean just like the revolution the Occubaggers a few years ago who were breaking windows, starting fires, destroying property and crapping on police cars, were hoping to start ?

Except none of that happened.

:lol:

Oh..and the tea baggers just offed two cops and a civilian.

That...happened.

Despite protests all across the country, fires set, windows broken, cop cars shit on, and other general violence, the Occubagger movement from a couple years ago failed to change anything, and a complete epic fail to start a revolution on the streets of America.

So fast forward to now, and a nutjob Las Vegas couple have taken up the banner and given it a shot.
Just like the Occubagger nuts, this couple will not change anything.

Las Vegas Shooting Suspects 'Talked About Murdering Cops'

The man and woman suspected in Sunday’s Las Vegas shopping center attack that left two police officers and a shopper dead often talked about killing officers and didn’t believe in the government, a neighbor says.

“They always talked about murdering cops,” neighbor Krista Koch told*ABC affiliate KTNV-TV.

"They were going to kill as many officers as they can, and then they were going to do away with themselves."

Investigators searched an apartment overnight believed to be related to the shooting, trying to uncover clues about the midday attack. Police are looking into the couple’s*links to the white supremacy*movement after finding swastika symbols during their initial investigation, according to the Las Vegas Review-Journal.

The first shots were fired at 11:22 a.m. Sunday – the start of a “revolution,” the pair reportedly told witnesses. Investigators say the man and woman, armed with guns and ammunition, walked into a CiCi’s Pizza Restaurant, where they opened fire on officers Alyn Beck, 41, and Igor Soldo, 31.

Police say one officer fired back, but both died from their injuries.

More:

Las Vegas Shooting Suspects 'Talked About Murdering Cops' - Yahoo

Last edited:
Occubaggers? I always liked to use "occutards" myself. If you're going to use the bagger part in there, it should be "Shit & Piss Baggers", it's what the Occutards are known for.

Just a thought...

The Oath Keepers showed up to the Bundy ranch and pointed guns at Federal Agents.

These folks were there as well.

I would say, yeah, they had a political agenda.

I bet you had orgasms while reading all that, I mean they had everyone and anyone in it... even a poor rancher who was invaded by this government with 200 armed federal agents

and get this, THE NEIGHBORS said they might be amphetamine users

what a biased hateful pos article and guess who it's from

our own fellow country men and women who call's themselves, Americans against the Tea Party....just wow
no wonder shallow is a fan of the site
I put up 2 links.

And the Tea Party is about as American as the Confederates were..

Meaning? Not at all.

And your somehow more American? Opinions are like ass holes ,so you got one!

The oh so tolerant left speaks again.

Oh, you mean just like the revolution the Occubaggers a few years ago who were breaking windows, starting fires, destroying property and crapping on police cars, were hoping to start ?

That...happened.

Link to their TEA Party membership?

Tea party members carry around cards now?

Tea baggers are a bunch of pansies that never admit to anything.

I bet you had orgasms while reading all that, I mean they had everyone and anyone in it... even a poor rancher who was invaded by this government with 200 armed federal agents

and get this, THE NEIGHBORS said they might be amphetamine users

what a biased hateful pos article and guess who it's from

our own fellow country men and women who call's themselves, Americans against the Tea Party....just wow
no wonder shallow is a fan of the site
I put up 2 links.

And the Tea Party is about as American as the Confederates were..

Meaning? Not at all.

And your somehow more American? Opinions are like ass holes ,so you got one!

The oh so tolerant left speaks again.

I'm not advocating for the destruction of the American government, like teabaggers do.

So yeah..that makes me more American.

That...happened.

^^^....A leftie propagandist.......and a really poor one, at that!

You libs with believe anything that is written as long as it make your fellow countrymen and women you hate look bad

you talk people watching fox news and believe they can't difference in what is facts and what might embellishments on some show like Hannity which really isn't the news

You and Koshergrl heading to the front lines??? This could be the first shots of the anti-statist, redneck insurrection. Time for you, Koshergrl, Matthew, Shitspeeders, Godboy, Tank, and the rest of your ilk to put up or shut up. You should declare the race war has begun and dig in!

Yes, but you are a deranged individual. Very deranged.

What color is your hair and how many piercings do you have? And what percentage of your body is NOT covered in tattoos?

oh for crying out loud, you people will fall for anything
Wait, you are the poster of "let's roll people" infamy where you believed millions would converge on the mall to take back America a month ago?

And you're telling others they will fall for anything? That is hilarious.

oh for crying out loud, you people will fall for anything
Wait, you are the poster of "let's roll people" infamy where you believed millions would converge on the mall to take back America a month ago?

And you're telling others they will fall for anything? That is hilarious.

And didn't she join Koshergrl and RKMBrown in calling for an insurrection over Cliven Bundy and his unpaid taxes?

Occubaggers? I always liked to use "occutards" myself. If you're going to use the bagger part in there, it should be "Shit & Piss Baggers", it's what the Occutards are known for.

Just a thought...

Yeah, we can go with either name, and regardless of the name Occupy was a colossal failure :lol:.

100% agree, Drifter. The Shit&Pissbagger movement didn't even last a year. It's no wonder they're jealous of the TPM and want it to die out.

But it isn't completely gone. I'm not a member of the TP myself, I agree with a lot of what they stand for, and would take one of them over establishment types anytime.

Atleast TPers have a good deal of things RIGHT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back