Oh look! A token hearing on the security failures at the Capitol on Jan 6th. How cute.

I really do have to laugh just how all these faux conservatives that make up the majority of this board support insurrection, vandalism and the attempted over throw of our system of government.

You people aren't "conservative." None of you are.
The insurrection statred when Trump was president elect. One failed impeachment. Constant lies about Russia when they has 0 evidence and finally massive fraud and a stolen election. Democrats are the traitors. You are a victim of projection, propaganda and on top of it are stupid and gullible. Not to mention ignorant of how our Constitution works.

How come there are no hearings on how the filthy ass Democrats instigated months of burning, looting, murdering, rioting and insurrection by BLM?
No no you have it all wrong. They were just claiming their share of reparations.

Domestic terrorism:

Former Capitol Police Chief Steven Sund described a scene that was “like nothing” he had seen in his 30 years of policing.

“When the group arrived at the perimeter, they did not act like any group of protestors I had ever seen,” the ousted chief said, arguing that the insurrection was not the result of poor planning but of failures across the board from many agencies and officials.

“No single civilian law enforcement agency – and certainly not the USCP – is trained and equipped to repel, without significant military or other law enforcement assistance, an insurrection of thousands of armed, violent, and coordinated individuals focused on breaching a building at all costs,” Sund said.

Is that why they turned down Trump's offer of ten thousand National Guard troops?

Domestic terrorism:

Former Capitol Police Chief Steven Sund described a scene that was “like nothing” he had seen in his 30 years of policing.

“When the group arrived at the perimeter, they did not act like any group of protestors I had ever seen,” the ousted chief said, arguing that the insurrection was not the result of poor planning but of failures across the board from many agencies and officials.

“No single civilian law enforcement agency – and certainly not the USCP – is trained and equipped to repel, without significant military or other law enforcement assistance, an insurrection of thousands of armed, violent, and coordinated individuals focused on breaching a building at all costs,” Sund said.

Is that why they turned down Trump's offer of ten thousand National Guard troops?
Link, please. I'd be interested to know more on that.

And why would Trump need to make such an offer?

Domestic terrorism:

Because Trump sensed the democrats were up to no good
as for your link

Last edited:
Brief outline of every Senate Hearing since 1980...

1) Opening statements by all members restating the same thing in 25 ways...... CHECK
2) Interrupting respondents at least 5 times per Senator..... CHECK
3) Faux outrage and posturing.... CHECK
4) Ending the hearing with self congratulatory statements from all sides while agreeing on nothing...... CHECK
5) Business as usual for all involved..... CHECK

Domestic terrorism:

It was Trump's job to protect Americans, even politicians.

Domestic terrorism:

Yeah, he really did a great job, especially telling his flock for years that American elections are rigged and that they had to fight to save their country.

Domestic terrorism:

Yeah, he really did a great job, especially telling his flock for years that American elections are rigged and that they had to fight to save their country.

The election was rigged. Massive fraud occurred. Trump told them the truth.

Interesting, if not surprising:

Also not surprising that Cruz is typing away on his cell phone.

Headed by Democrat Amy Klobuchar, this will be a posturing dog and pony show to check a box. The truth is, the Democrats needed security to be a joke in order for the breach to happen. This is what they wanted as it was their last chance to get Trump.

Yet another dumbass Trumpette blaming Democrats for not stopping their orange fuhrer's attack on our country.

Domestic terrorism:

The election was rigged. Massive fraud occurred. Trump told them the truth.
Wow, yet another dumb ass Trumpette. Your fat assed orange buddy lost. Get over it.

I really do have to laugh just how all these faux conservatives that make up the majority of this board support insurrection, vandalism and the attempted over throw of our system of government.

Pointing out that your pretense that one little riot is worse than 5 years of riots, is not supporting the riot, it is calling you out on your bullshit.

Funny chit coming from a Trump dick sucker who blamed Democrats & ANTIFA for demonstrations against the killing of unarmed black people while love Trump who sent his hoard of white supremacists to attack our country. Go fuck yourself.

Pointing out that your pretense that one little riot is worse than 5 years of riots, is not supporting the riot, it is calling you out on your bullshit.

Funny chit coming from a Trump dick sucker who blamed Democrats & ANTIFA for demonstrations against the killing of unarmed black people while love Trump who sent his hoard of white supremacists to attack our country. Go fuck yourself.

Spin is a wonderful thing. It must be nice for you to pretend that your side's riots were justified my sides, SINGULAR riot was not.

Oh, and you said wacism. So, that obviously means,...something to you.

My point stands. You people have been rioting for years. Your pretense that you are so upset about this one riot is bullshit.

Spin is a wonderful thing. It must be nice for you to pretend that your side's riots were justified my sides, SINGULAR riot was not.

My point stands. You people have been rioting for years. Your pretense that you are so upset about this one riot is bullshit.
So a riot inspired by lies told by Trump & riled up in his speech that day was just a big nothing burger. I get it.

And the US Capitiol is just a building. I get that too.

So a riot inspired by lies told by Trump & riled up in his speech that day was just a big nothing burger. I get it.

Nope. IT'S A RIOT.

Riots are not nothing burgers.

Nope. IT'S A RIOT.

"You people"?

Some riots stem from just causes.

Your orange buddy fomented an attack on the US Capitol

All riots & unrest is not equal.

Nope. IT'S A RIOT.

"You people"?

Yep, you people can't seem to "denounce" the riots from your side without mentioning how justified your side's riots are.

Which greatly undermines your pretense to be so concerned about the violence and the danger to the innocent people in danger.

Nope. IT'S A RIOT.

"You people"?

Yep, you people can't seem to "denounce" the riots from your side without mentioning how justified your side's riots are.

Which greatly undermines your pretense to be so concerned about the violence and the danger to the innocent people in danger.
No. First, no one is defending the violence during BLM demonstrations.

Second, the BLM riots & violence was never promnoted by a government officials. You seem to ignore that we are talking about the fucking President, you asshole. Ther fucking President lied & riled up his demented followers into attacking the US Senate. Yet here you are defending this. Saying it was OK because there were BLM riots.

Forum List

Back