oh my, Coultergeist's pals make tracks for DNC as blowhard nixes Berkeley gig!

She was invited to speak by people who DO want to hear her. Those that don't want to hear her don't have to attend. But that isn't good enough for you fascist leftards.
Well it sounds like a police issue.The protesters have rights as well.
They don't have the right to be violent.
Where is the violence ?
The event hasnt even happened.
The police have a responsibility to keep order and if, and I mean if, they have declined to police this then there is your problem.
As you will be aware all manner of nazi trash march in the uk and usually surrounded by hundreds of coppers.
Its their right and my police bill.

Why that isnt the case in the US is a puzzle.

Berkely ordered their police to stand down......they don't mind that these speakers can't speak....
Tammy knows this. He supports conservatives being prevented from speaking at uni's. He's said so many times.

View attachment 123477

Actually, those people on the left side...they were the same people you see today....they weren't for "Free Speech," they were for free speech for them...now, those nuts are professors ......of the same type who are teaching the democrat brown shirts that it is fine to violently attack others because they disagree with them...

She was invited to speak by people who DO want to hear her. Those that don't want to hear her don't have to attend. But that isn't good enough for you fascist leftards.
Where is the violence ?
The police have a responsibility to keep order and if, and I mean if, they have declined to police this then there is your problem.
As you will be aware all manner of nazi trash march in the uk and usually surrounded by hundreds of coppers.

Berkely ordered their police to stand down......they don't mind that these speakers can't speak....
How does that work ? The police serve the public in the UK. Who do they serve in the US ?

The democrats in charge .......

Where is the violence ?

Tammy knows this. He supports conservatives being prevented from speaking at uni's. He's said so many times.

View attachment 123477
There are violent extremists at both extremities and it does you know service to suggest that this is a leftist issue.
This looks to me like an attempt by the alt right to demonise those who are uncomfortable with the trump dynasty.
Again, where are the police allowing this to go on ?

Where is the violence ?

View attachment 123477
There are violent extremists at both extremities and it does you know service to suggest that this is a leftist issue.
This looks to me like an attempt by the alt right to demonise those who are uncomfortable with the trump dynasty.
So tell me the last time a leftist speaker was shut down by violence from the right.

You can't, because it doens't happen, you lying piece of shit. Stay on your own side of the pond.

The shooter who shot some student at the UW riot hasn't been charged with a crime.

He ADMITTED to shooting someone.
He was arrested, then released.

Meanwhile, ranchers ROT in jail (the ones that haven't been killed) for daring to squat in empty federal refuge buildings.

"The shooter, who has not been charged with a crime, reportedly fired at a protester for Industrial Workers of the World during the heated exchanges among pro- and anti-Yiannopoulos camps.."

Reports: UW shooter enrolled as a student

And they still haven't released his name.

Probably a teacher.

Where is the violence ?

View attachment 123477
Why are you playing dumb (or dumber than usual)?
You should stick to stalking me and "funnying" my posts. You have nothing of interest to add.

That's because you aren't interested in truth, history and reality.

Fuck off and die, fag.

Where is the violence ?

View attachment 123477
So tell me the last time a leftist speaker was shut down by violence from the right.

You can't, because it doens't happen, you lying piece of shit. Stay on your own side of the pond.
So you are saying the right does not use violence ? Is that your position ?

The Left has clearly decided they are the only ones who will be enjoying free speech in this country. Now they need to back that up and face a hail of bullets the next time they riot over a conservative making a speech. Time to bring out the guns and see if they are willing to die for their cause.

When we lose our First Amendment rights this country is lost.

Where is the violence ?

View attachment 123477

So you are saying the right does not use violence ? Is that your position ?
I asked you a question, you piece of shit.

If you have evidence of rightwingers shutting down speakers, rioting, throwing bombs, clubbing people over the head with signs...go ahead and post that stuff now.

You won't, because it doesn't exist.

Allow me to introduce Unite Against Fascism, 4 or 5 of them ... Beating up an old man #UAF #Antifa

BLsHVr8CQAAiQjF.jpg

The Left has clearly decided they are the only ones who will be enjoying free speech in this country. Now they need to back that up and face a hail of bullets the next time they riot over a conservative making a speech. Time to bring out the guns and see if they are willing to die for their cause.

When we lose our First Amendment rights this country is lost.
Round them up. They can go to prison or to their graves. I'm sick of them.

View attachment 123477
You should stick to stalking me and "funnying" my posts. You have nothing of interest to add.

Fuck off and die, fag.
Disgraceful.

View attachment 123477

Fuck off and die, fag.
Disgraceful.

Yes, you and all leftists are. You should be locked up.

“If somebody brings weapons, there’s no way to block off the site, or to screen them,” Dirks said, noting that officials realize that some of the demonstrators, such as those known as Black Bloc, understand how to penetrate the crowd and use it as a shield. “In an open space, you have almost no control over that,” he said. “The challenges are immense.”

"Yes, that’s a real quote about potential reaction to a speech by Ann Coulter, who’s been doing her shtick on American TV more or less weekly since before some Berkeley students were born. Like I said yesterday, ultimately this is about territory: She can address three million people on Fox News virtually any time she wants, but try to address a few hundred on Berkeley’s turf and out come the torches."
Berkeley, local police preparing for massive riot, I mean "protest," tomorrow at Coulter speech; Update: Coulter likely to cancel; Update: Canceled - Hot Air

Fuck off and die, fag.
Disgraceful.

Yes, you and all leftists are. You should be locked up.

“If somebody brings weapons, there’s no way to block off the site, or to screen them,” Dirks said, noting that officials realize that some of the demonstrators, such as those known as Black Bloc, understand how to penetrate the crowd and use it as a shield. “In an open space, you have almost no control over that,” he said. “The challenges are immense.”

"Yes, that’s a real quote about potential reaction to a speech by Ann Coulter, who’s been doing her shtick on American TV more or less weekly since before some Berkeley students were born. Like I said yesterday, ultimately this is about territory: She can address three million people on Fox News virtually any time she wants, but try to address a few hundred on Berkeley’s turf and out come the torches."
Berkeley, local police preparing for massive riot, I mean "protest," tomorrow at Coulter speech; Update: Coulter likely to cancel; Update: Canceled - Hot Air
Wouldnt happen in Europe. You people lag behind the civilised world.

I wish she had gone and pulled out a gun and shot the first person to rush the stage. Then she could have said "there's your dead body. Where are the police?"

Conservative commentator Ann Coulter has canceled her speech planned for this week at the University of California’s Berkeley campus after a dispute with university officials, who feared violent protests, over whether a safe venue could be found.

“There will be no speech,” she wrote in an email to Reuters on Wednesday, saying two conservative groups sponsoring her speech were no longer supporting her. “I looked over my shoulder and my allies had joined the other team,” she wrote.
Good, because someone was going to get hurt. I wish she'd done it willingly, out of common sense and concern for the students, but at least it's cancelled.
On the other hand, bad, because that means free speech has taken a hit on the noggin. Someone needs to do something about Berkeley.
We need to do the same to Obama everywhere he gives a speech. It's only fair. Threaten to beat his ass if he tries to collect $400,000.00 for doing next to nothing.
Mkay?
Good idea! Stop that shitstain in his tracks.

Conservative commentator Ann Coulter has canceled her speech planned for this week at the University of California’s Berkeley campus after a dispute with university officials, who feared violent protests, over whether a safe venue could be found.

“There will be no speech,” she wrote in an email to Reuters on Wednesday, saying two conservative groups sponsoring her speech were no longer supporting her. “I looked over my shoulder and my allies had joined the other team,” she wrote.
Good, because someone was going to get hurt. I wish she'd done it willingly, out of common sense and concern for the students, but at least it's cancelled.
On the other hand, bad, because that means free speech has taken a hit on the noggin. Someone needs to do something about Berkeley.
Well, maybe she should choose venues that would be more appreciative of her worldview - like Trump U or Liberty U, rather than one of the most liberal campuses in the country.

Good thing those people back in 1776 didn't worry about someone getting hurt.

If you had been there, we'd still be sending tax money to the British Government.

CONSERVATIVE GROUPS no longer supporting her?

LOLOL, let me offer a speculative, but reasoned, translation of that:

They are no longer going to PAY her.

Now, there's a shock.

But of course, the other side speaks for free....right ?

This is what conservative do, they cut and run. Reagan did the same in 1982 after the bombing in Beirut killed 242 marines. He tucked tail and ran and two days later had the US military invade Grenada to get Beirut off the front page. He figured he could handle a tiny island no one ever heard of. And where are 'all' of Coulter's supporters? You'd think they would be marching in large numbers at Berkeley to support her.

...crickets...

Forum List

Back