oh my, Coultergeist's pals make tracks for DNC as blowhard nixes Berkeley gig!

What rights has she lost ?

The Right to speak as a guest of a campus group....that you can't see it shows you are pretty stupid.....What Right did those black school girls lose when the democrats refused to let them in the school...there were plenty of other schools they could go to ....as long as they were black only....

Right?

The Right to speak as a guest of a campus group....that you can't see it shows you are pretty stupid.....What Right did those black school girls lose when the democrats refused to let them in the school...there were plenty of other schools they could go to ....as long as they were black only....

Right?
She has no right to speak there or any other private hall.
If they dont want her then she could hire a club or hall and speak there. Or stand on a beer crate at the corner of main street.
She could speak anywhere she wants, she doesnt need an invite.
In fact judging from the effluent that she has spouted for years she has more opportunity than most to get her point across.
In fact this issue will probably enhance her brand as an alt right victim. Wouldnt shock me if she manipulated the whole thing.
Stop fucking whining about nothing snowflake.

Right?
If they dont want her then she could hire a club or hall and speak there. Or stand on a beer crate at the corner of main street.
In fact judging from the effluent that she has spouted for years she has more opportunity than most to get her point across.
In fact this issue will probably enhance her brand as an alt right victim. Wouldnt shock me if she manipulated the whole thing.
She was invited to speak by people who DO want to hear her. Those that don't want to hear her, don't have to attend. But that isn't good enough for you fascist leftards.

Last edited:

Right?

NOT private.
Federally funded, PUBLIC venue.

Right?
She was invited to speak by people who DO want to hear her. Those that don't want to hear her don't have to attend. But that isn't good enough for you fascist leftards.
Well it sounds like a police issue.The protesters have rights as well.

Right?

NOT private.
Federally funded, PUBLIC venue.
Police issue.

Berkeley reminds me of something...
Oh yeah...

"Once teachers began to show their support for the Nazi Party in schools, the atmosphere within the classroom became very different from the one students had known previously. The teacher would enter the classroom and welcome the group with a ‘Hitler salute’, shouting “Heil Hitler!” Students would have to respond in the same manner, often eight times each day – at the start and end of the day, in addition to the beginning and end of each lesson.

Abuse and isolation

"It became common for Jewish children to be subjected to verbal and physical abuse by fellow students and teachers. Textbooks were rewritten in line with Nazi ideology, leading to Jews becoming the subject of increased antisemitism.

"For example, teachers would begin to pick out Jewish students in classrooms to use as examples of ‘non-Aryans’ during biology lessons about racial purity. Jewish children would be told to stand at the front of the class, whilst teachers pointed to their eyes, ears, nose, mouth and hair; comparing these to characteristics on Nazi propaganda sheets."

Think of the "cultural humility" trainings that are taking place, the chasing down and beating of Republicans...

Education: The Jewish experience - Key Stage 3 - The Holocaust Explained

Right?

When democrat brown shirts threaten to hurt or kill, which is what their actions have shown, then this is a federal civil rights issue.......

Right?
She was invited to speak by people who DO want to hear her. Those that don't want to hear her don't have to attend. But that isn't good enough for you fascist leftards.
They don't have the right to be violent.

Right?

They do not have the right to threaten people or attack them. They do not have the right to shout down public speakers. They have the right to protest and to hold their own speaking events.

"The world was aware of the Nazi's antisemitic policies and actions from the very beginning. This photograph of the book burning in Germany during March 1933 appeared in News Week on 27 March 1933. Why did the world not act against the Nazis?"

How did people respond 1933-1945 - Key Stage 3 - The Holocaust Explained

"A UC Berkeley student was attacked on campus Thursday, less than 24 hours after violent protests broke out on campus.

"The student, Jack Palkovic, is a member of the Berkeley College Republicans. He said he was with fellow students talking to media outlets at the foot of Sproul Plaza when two men attacked him."

Berkeley College Republican attacked on campus while speaking to media

"They yelled out all sorts of racist epithets at us,” Diaz said. One of them called me, personally, a racist cracker and said if he spotted me… that he would essentially attack me.”

"UC Berkeley Police arrested Sean Suess, a 27-year-old man from San Francisco and Devonte Gaskin, a 28-year-old from Oakland. Both men are being held at the city jail and officials said the men are not affiliated with the campus. They are facing battery charges.

“The vitriol reaction we’re seeing from the very left, progressive left, not everyone, but some, it’s worrisome,” Diaz added."

Berkeley College Republican attacked on campus while speaking to media

The Regressives have enabled the "protestors" to become out of control with hate, intolerance and violence.

Can't blame Coulter.

gee an hour ago you were insisting the students had every right to protest. Flop Flip?
Gee, you don't see a distinction.

You're a liar and a coward.
You said they had the right and now you are saying the don't. Yes, stuck that cowardly lie up your ass.
They have the right to protest, they don't have the right to threaten violence.

Right?
Where is the violence ?
The event hasnt even happened.
The police have a responsibility to keep order and if, and I mean if, they have declined to police this then there is your problem.
As you will be aware all manner of nazi trash march in the uk and usually surrounded by hundreds of coppers.
Its their right and my police bill.

Why that isnt the case in the US is a puzzle.

Right?
Where is the violence ?
The police have a responsibility to keep order and if, and I mean if, they have declined to police this then there is your problem.
As you will be aware all manner of nazi trash march in the uk and usually surrounded by hundreds of coppers.

Berkely ordered their police to stand down......they don't mind that these speakers can't speak....

Right?
Where is the violence ?

Violence was threatened, you moron.

You know, like it's a *threat* to say "we're gonna lynch some coons". It's not VIOLENCE. It's a THREAT of violence.

But here is a place where actual violence did happen:

Attack on conservative speaker stuns Middlebury College campus - The Boston Globe

WSU College Republicans leader says he was attacked amid D.C. inauguration protests

UC Berkeley riots: Violence looms as mayor questioned over ties to extremist group

The Battle of Berkeley

NEW VIDEO of Antifa Member and Professor Eric Clanton Beating Trump Supporters with BIKE LOCK!… Where Is the Media???

Victim to press charges against ethics professor accused of bashing conservatives with u-lock

Where is the violence ?

Berkely ordered their police to stand down......they don't mind that these speakers can't speak....
How does that work ? The police serve the public in the UK. Who do they serve in the US ?

Where is the violence ?

They are actively engaged as *protesters* themselves.

Where is the violence ?

Tammy knows this. He supports conservatives being prevented from speaking at uni's. He's said so many times.

IMG_2102.JPG

Forum List

Back