oh my, Coultergeist's pals make tracks for DNC as blowhard nixes Berkeley gig!

The Regressives have enabled the "protestors" to become out of control with hate, intolerance and violence.

Can't blame Coulter.

gee an hour ago you were insisting the students had every right to protest. Flop Flip?

Conservative commentator Ann Coulter has canceled her speech planned for this week at the University of California’s Berkeley campus after a dispute with university officials, who feared violent protests, over whether a safe venue could be found.

“There will be no speech,” she wrote in an email to Reuters on Wednesday, saying two conservative groups sponsoring her speech were no longer supporting her. “I looked over my shoulder and my allies had joined the other team,” she wrote.
Good, because someone was going to get hurt. I wish she'd done it willingly, out of common sense and concern for the students, but at least it's cancelled.
On the other hand, bad, because that means free speech has taken a hit on the noggin. Someone needs to do something about Berkeley.
We need to do the same to Obama everywhere he gives a speech. It's only fair. Threaten to beat his ass if he tries to collect $400,000.00 for doing next to nothing.
Mkay?
No, you would not. Mostly because you are all talk and no walk.

The Regressives have enabled the "protestors" to become out of control with hate, intolerance and violence.

Can't blame Coulter.

gee an hour ago you were insisting the students had every right to protest. Flop Flip?
Gee, you don't see a distinction.

You're a liar and a coward.
You said they had the right and now you are saying the don't. Yes, stuck that cowardly lie up your ass.

Conservative commentator Ann Coulter has canceled her speech planned for this week at the University of California’s Berkeley campus after a dispute with university officials, who feared violent protests, over whether a safe venue could be found.

“There will be no speech,” she wrote in an email to Reuters on Wednesday, saying two conservative groups sponsoring her speech were no longer supporting her. “I looked over my shoulder and my allies had joined the other team,” she wrote.

CONSERVATIVE GROUPS no longer supporting her?

LOLOL, let me offer a speculative, but reasoned, translation of that:

They are no longer going to PAY her.
Yeah......sure......right......uh-huh......:blahblah:

Jandhyala says the majority of Coulter's speaking fee, $17,000, was being paid by YAF, with $3,000 being paid by BridgeUSA.

...those are 2 conservative groups that were 'sponsoring' her speech...

UC Berkeley Changes Course And Offers To Host Ann Coulter Speech

Can't blame Coulter.

You said they had the right and now you are saying the don't. Yes, stuck that cowardly lie up your ass.
Where did I say that, Jake?

Come on, back up your words. Just once.

Man up, just once.

Rat bast**ds persecuting liberty...Communist tactics of suggesting security and/or other concerns prevent them from supporting free speech.

I'm sure glad these people weren't part of the Greatest Generation.

Ann Coulter cancels Berkeley event amid protests

The hecklers used their veto.

Conservative commentator Ann Coulter told Fox News on Wednesday she would no longer give a planned speech at UC Berkeley after Young America’s Foundation pulled its support for the event amid threats of violence.

The speech was originally scheduled to take place Thursday – but Berkeley asked to postpone it until next month after protests over the planned speech grew into a nationally-watched firestorm.

Coulter, YAF -- which had helped organize and finance the event -- and the Berkeley College Republicans initially fought the school’s decision, with YAF and the college republicans filing a civil rights lawsuit on Monday. But by Wednesday YAF had “actively” opposed Coulter’s speech, she said, and “ordered the lawyer not [to] file for [a] court order” which would have mandated a room for the talk. The college republicans are bound by YAF’s decision, Coulter said, “so there’s nothing more I can do.”

“I looked over my shoulder and my allies had joined the other team,
” Coulter said in an email.

In a Tuesday statement posted to the YAF website and signed by both YAF and the executive board of the college republicans, the groups said Berkeley "failed to meet our demands" to provide a safe environment for the speech.

"Ms. Coulter may still choose to speak in some form on campus, but Young America's Foundation will not jeopardize the safety of its staff or students," the statement said.

YAF said Wednesday the group would hold a 4 p.m. ET news conference.

"The lawsuit has not been dropped," YAF spokesman Spencer Brown. "At no time did Berkeley provide a time or place for Coulter to speak, and unconstitutionally violated the first amendment rights of students in preventing YAF's campus lecture from taking place. We are moving ahead with the lawsuit."

Coulter was coy about what she would be doing instead of giving the talk.

“I think I’m still going to Berkeley, but there will be no speech,” Coulter said Wednesday.

The university's attempt to call off the event came after a series of violent clashes this year on campus and in downtown Berkeley between far-right and far-left protesters.

The lawsuit demands unstated damages and compensation for attorney fees, a trial by jury and an injunction against Berkeley officials from "restricting the exercise of political expression on the UC Berkeley campus."

It names four university officials as defendants, including University of California President Janet Napolitano and Berkeley Chancellor Nicholas B. Dirks, and three police officials, including university police chief Margo Bennett.

The University of California president's office issued a statement saying it welcomes speakers of all political viewpoints and "is committed to providing a forum to enable Ann Coulter to speak on the Berkeley campus."

"The campus seeks to ensure that all members of the Berkeley and larger community -- including Ms. Coulter herself -- remain safe during such an event."

Last edited:

Can't blame Coulter.

Man up, just once.
Says the guy who won't stand by anything he says and turn speaks his mistakes onto others.

Did you say they had a right to protest? And then did you say they don't because the act "out of control" blah blah blah.

Man up, you cuck. Or run to your boyfriend OOM for comfort. :lol:

Can't blame Coulter.

Man up, just once.
Says the guy who won't stand by anything he says and turn speaks his mistakes onto others.

Did you say they had a right to protest? And then did you say they don't because the act "out of control" blah blah blah.

Man up, you cuck. Or run to your boyfriend OOM for comfort. :lol:
Yeah, I didn't think so.

Liar and a coward, just like NYC.

Good, because someone was going to get hurt. I wish she'd done it willingly, out of common sense and concern for the students, but at least it's cancelled.
On the other hand, bad, because that means free speech has taken a hit on the noggin. Someone needs to do something about Berkeley.
We need to do the same to Obama everywhere he gives a speech. It's only fair. Threaten to beat his ass if he tries to collect $400,000.00 for doing next to nothing.
Mkay?
No, you would not. Mostly because you are all talk and no walk.
Say the loser that spends all day, every day talking.

Mkay?
Go for it. I'm sick of hearing about only leftists acting like tards.

The cops refused to protect coulter. Another black eye for california which is now the censorship capital of the world.

Mkay?
Go for it. I'm sick of hearing about only leftists acting like tards.
Agreed

. Ann Coulter has been the victim of assault on a college campus before and she has the guts to face a crowd of hate filled anarchists but her backers chickened out and her support faded. Their hearts are usually in the right place but sometimes republicans can be real cowards

so she's a masochist or just plain stupid?

. Ann Coulter has been the victim of assault on a college campus before and she has the guts to face a crowd of hate filled anarchists but her backers chickened out and her support faded. Their hearts are usually in the right place but sometimes republicans can be real cowards

She looks she's been a victim of Scotch and Marlboros.

and was an also ran at Belmont

And this is how Communists hiding behind the disguise of "freedom fighters" and "liberals" and "Progressives" etc slowly erode freedom and destroy a once great nation.

While the left is arming and already at war with Conservative principles, they are at the same time accusing the right of all the violence and anarchy with the media as their accomplice.

The Constitution is only as good as those men and women willing to put their lives on the line to defend it. That goes for domestically as well.

"All that is required for evil men to prevail is for good men to do nothing...."
Edmund Burke

Rat bast*ards persecuting liberty...Communist tactics of suggesting security and/or other concerns prevent them from supporting free speech.

I'm sure glad these people weren't part of the Greatest Generation.

Ann Coulter cancels Berkeley event amid protests

The hecklers used their veto.

Conservative commentator Ann Coulter told Fox News on Wednesday she would no longer give a planned speech at UC Berkeley after Young America’s Foundation pulled its support for the event amid threats of violence.

The speech was originally scheduled to take place Thursday – but Berkeley asked to postpone it until next month after protests over the planned speech grew into a nationally-watched firestorm.

Coulter, YAF -- which had helped organize and finance the event -- and the Berkeley College Republicans initially fought the school’s decision, with YAF and the college republicans filing a civil rights lawsuit on Monday. But by Wednesday YAF had “actively” opposed Coulter’s speech, she said, and “ordered the lawyer not [to] file for [a] court order” which would have mandated a room for the talk. The college republicans are bound by YAF’s decision, Coulter said, “so there’s nothing more I can do.”

“I looked over my shoulder and my allies had joined the other team,
” Coulter said in an email.

In a Tuesday statement posted to the YAF website and signed by both YAF and the executive board of the college republicans, the groups said Berkeley "failed to meet our demands" to provide a safe environment for the speech.

"Ms. Coulter may still choose to speak in some form on campus, but Young America's Foundation will not jeopardize the safety of its staff or students," the statement said.

YAF said Wednesday the group would hold a 4 p.m. ET news conference.

"The lawsuit has not been dropped," YAF spokesman Spencer Brown. "At no time did Berkeley provide a time or place for Coulter to speak, and unconstitutionally violated the first amendment rights of students in preventing YAF's campus lecture from taking place. We are moving ahead with the lawsuit."

Coulter was coy about what she would be doing instead of giving the talk.

“I think I’m still going to Berkeley, but there will be no speech,” Coulter said Wednesday.

The university's attempt to call off the event came after a series of violent clashes this year on campus and in downtown Berkeley between far-right and far-left protesters.

The lawsuit demands unstated damages and compensation for attorney fees, a trial by jury and an injunction against Berkeley officials from "restricting the exercise of political expression on the UC Berkeley campus."

It names four university officials as defendants, including University of California President Janet Napolitano and Berkeley Chancellor Nicholas B. Dirks, and three police officials, including university police chief Margo Bennett.

The University of California president's office issued a statement saying it welcomes speakers of all political viewpoints and "is committed to providing a forum to enable Ann Coulter to speak on the Berkeley campus."

"The campus seeks to ensure that all members of the Berkeley and larger community -- including Ms. Coulter herself -- remain safe during such an event."
So....it was all a publicity stunt. Got it.

Forum List

Back