oh my, Coultergeist's pals make tracks for DNC as blowhard nixes Berkeley gig!

Conservative commentator Ann Coulter has canceled her speech planned for this week at the University of California’s Berkeley campus after a dispute with university officials, who feared violent protests, over whether a safe venue could be found.

“There will be no speech,” she wrote in an email to Reuters on Wednesday, saying two conservative groups sponsoring her speech were no longer supporting her. “I looked over my shoulder and my allies had joined the other team,” she wrote.
Good, because someone was going to get hurt. I wish she'd done it willingly, out of common sense and concern for the students, but at least it's cancelled.
On the other hand, bad, because that means free speech has taken a hit on the noggin. Someone needs to do something about Berkeley.
Well, maybe she should choose venues that would be more appreciative of her worldview - like Trump U or Liberty U, rather than one of the most liberal campuses in the country.
She was invited.

Conservative commentator Ann Coulter has canceled her speech planned for this week at the University of California’s Berkeley campus after a dispute with university officials, who feared violent protests, over whether a safe venue could be found.

“There will be no speech,” she wrote in an email to Reuters on Wednesday, saying two conservative groups sponsoring her speech were no longer supporting her. “I looked over my shoulder and my allies had joined the other team,” she wrote.

Then there is this LOL STRONG LANGUAGE so heads up.

18193754_10211423420994789_6119103238953646122_n.jpg

Last edited:

Good, because someone was going to get hurt. I wish she'd done it willingly, out of common sense and concern for the students, but at least it's cancelled.
On the other hand, bad, because that means free speech has taken a hit on the noggin. Someone needs to do something about Berkeley.

You libs have created a world where people like Ann can't speak for fear of violence.

Thus the only people who can step into that role, are those prepared to literally fight.

This is what you wanted, and this is what you got.

Welcome to the new normal.

upload_2017-4-26_20-25-27.jpeg

Until you lefties escalate again.

ACLU came down hard on UCB for not providing a safe environment for speech, safe from extremists of left and right.

Well, maybe she should choose venues that would be more appreciative of her worldview - like Trump U or Liberty U, rather than one of the most liberal campuses in the country.
I think we should make discrimination a hate-crime.

Doesn't mean the fun is off, though.

b7i5oi.png

Gavin McInnes twitter

What rights has she lost ?

The right that leftwing zealots enjoy every day...to take a paid speaking gig at a college whose students invited, and paid, her to be there.
That isnt a right. Nobody is obliged to provide her with a platform.
That is incorrect. The University of Berkely uses taxpayer money. Because of that fact, they are a defacto agent of the government. This means that if they provide a platform for radicalized left-wing speakers, and provide or guarantee their safety, they must do the same for right wing speakers. The right is outlined in the very first Amendment to our Constitution.

Berkely should have its funding stripped away for the remainder of this year and the entire faculty should either face sanctions, fines, or termination of their employment. The same with the Police force.

Congragulations you fascist pigs you managed to shut down free speech through threats of violence. Bad news for you though chum, we're still coming to smash antifa skulls with or without Coulter.

Oh antifa is still going to get hurt, we are coming to the 2nd battle of Berkeley to crack skulls with or without Coulter.

Congragulations you fascist pigs you managed to shut down free speech through threats of violence. Bad news for you though chum, we're still coming to smash antifa skulls with or without Coulter.
Thanks for verifying that the Right caused the violence before.

I wish she had gone and pulled out a gun and shot the first person to rush the stage. Then she could have said "there's your dead body. Where are the police?"
Look who's advocating violence. :rolleyes:

I advocate violent direct action against antifa fascist pigs trying to violate the 1st amendment rights of the opposition through violent SA shout down tactics, they are all enemies of liberty and the tree of liberty will be refreshed with the blood of these tyrants, with or without Coulter, come see us in the streets faggot.

Thanks for verifying that the Right caused the violence before.

No you lying faggot and we have the video evidence to prove it, the battle antifa started has been joined, come see us in the streets you little bitch, there will no longer be any attempts at dialog, no negotiation, only antifa blood covering the pavement.

I wish she had gone and pulled out a gun and shot the first person to rush the stage. Then she could have said "there's your dead body. Where are the police?"

I advocate violent direct action against antifa fascist pigs trying to violate the 1st amendment rights of the opposition through violent SA shout down tactics, they are all enemies of liberty and the tree of liberty will be refreshed with the blood of these tyrants, with or without Coulter, come see us in the streets faggot.
Antifa refers to Anti-Fascism, you fool. You're the Fascist.

They can call themselves whatever they fucking want but it is they who are using violent SA shout down tactics to silence the opposition you stupid fuck.

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be called anti-Fascism!" -- Huey Long

Come see us in the streets you fascist fucking pig.

What rights has she lost ?

The right that leftwing zealots enjoy every day...to take a paid speaking gig at a college whose students invited, and paid, her to be there.
That isnt a right. Nobody is obliged to provide her with a platform.
That is incorrect. The University of Berkely uses taxpayer money. Because of that fact, they are a defacto agent of the government. This means that if they provide a platform for radicalized left-wing speakers, and provide or guarantee their safety, they must do the same for right wing speakers. The right is outlined in the very first Amendment to our Constitution.

Berkely should have its funding stripped away for the remainder of this year and the entire faculty should either face sanctions, fines, or termination of their employment. The same with the Police force.
The first amendment does not oblige any body to provide a platform for anybody. Left or right.
I agree about the police force though. It sounds like they are not up to the job.

They can call themselves whatever they fucking want but it is they who are using violent SA shout down tactics to silence the opposition you stupid fuck.

I think the quote is
  • "If fascism ever comes to America, it will come wrapped in an American flag."
  • Also, Sinclair Lewis said "When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." I like the latter.

Last edited:

I think the quote is
  • "If fascism ever comes to America, it will come wrapped in an American flag."
  • Also, Sinclair Lewis said "When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." I like the latter.

Different quotes from different sources, the bottom line is that it is the left in this country that are using violent SA shout down tactics to violate the civil liberties of others.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back