OH MY GAWD! KAVANAUGH IS GOING TO DESTROY THE UNIVERSE! - rough translation of libtard hysteria

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
The hyperbole from the left is just hilarious.

Thousands of women are going to die.

Our Constitutional Republic is being destroyed.

Western civilization is being brought to an end.

Women will be enslaved.

Blacks will be enslaved.

But none of that matters because Asteroid Kavanaugh is going to destroy all life as we know it on Earth ANYWAY!

roflmao

I do have some concerns about how he applies the 4th amendment to protections from federali military on civilian actions, but on the whole, I couldnt have wished for a better pick.

Women will be enslaved.

Blacks will be enslaved.

But none of that matters because Asteroid Kavanaugh is going to destroy all life as we know it on Earth ANYWAY!

roflmao
You mean it’s not the end of the world?

Women will be enslaved.

Blacks will be enslaved.

roflmao

I do have some concerns about how he applies the 4th amendment to protections from federali military on civilian actions, but on the whole, I couldnt have wished for a better pick.
You sound a trifle hysterical yourself over this.

Well I better go pack clothes. Then stop at the gas station and fill these milk jugs full of gas.

We just have to hope he doesn't play the globalist card. or get threatened into stepping donwn. You know how all that bs goes.

Women will be enslaved.

Blacks will be enslaved.

roflmao

Link?

Women will be enslaved.

Blacks will be enslaved.

roflmao

Link?
DailyKOS

All the left’s gnashing of teeth thus far is just a tuneup, practice, getting in shape for the real battle after Trump makes his third SC appointment, but it’ll be even more futile than this one after dims lose 3-8 Senate seats in November.

Women will be enslaved.

Blacks will be enslaved.

roflmao

Link?
Look at any "news" site. You'll have your link then.

Women will be enslaved.

Blacks will be enslaved.

roflmao
If commie scum liberals have their way it will be.

Women will be enslaved.

Blacks will be enslaved.

roflmao
If commie scum liberals have their way it will be.
For Whitey.

Women will be enslaved.

Blacks will be enslaved.

roflmao
Just LA.......

The democrats if they are wise, once again have got to learn how to pick battles, we don't have the votes, the guys' gonna get confirmed and Trump supporters in the end will suffer.....I'm all in for the guy.
EVERYTHING TRUMP TOUCHES TURNS TO SHIT..HAVEN'T YOU GUYS BEEN PAYING ATTENTION????

I'm okay with Kavanaugh, but he will need to recuse himself on ANYTHING involving Russia investigation:
Brett Kavanaugh wrote that presidents shouldn’t be "distracted" by criminal investigations

Won't help Donald to avoid indictment one way or the other however:
Kavanaugh’s Papers Don’t Help Trump Avoid Indictment

Pysch. warfare works well on sheep. It's your pathetic leftist side creating a false image of jail which won't happen doofus. They are using this situation to create a perception of moving against the PResident . DISTRACTION dumbass.

upload_2018-7-10_10-17-22.png

Napolitano: Kavanaugh "Heart, Soul of Establishment"

Forum List

Back