🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Oh my god...... our nation is falling apart

Do you agree that if you have a wanker and it hangs ..............YOU ARE A MAN........Or are you confused too.............hmmm
You cant wait to go to the bathroom next to a man in a dress.

I dont pretend to be able to get inside anyone elses brain/body like you. Also, people that are different from me dont scare me like they do you.

However I will say anyone that goes through serious surgery to alter their bodies to fit their sexual identification must have a pretty strong conviction about it. I for one would really miss my unit, so I can only imagine what they must have to go through.

However I will say anyone that goes through serious surgery to alter their bodies to fit their sexual identification must have a pretty strong conviction about it. I for one would really miss my unit, so I can only imagine what they must have to go through.
aka ...........They belong in a mental institution..........Well said.

I uniggied you long enough to see that..........lmao

So we understand we have a wanker and aren't woman............nice miss sugar tits.
Are you actually trying to get us to believe that is the only post you've read of hers since you've put her on ignore? Man you need some lying lessons from trump you're really bad at it.

Are you actually trying to get us to believe that is the only post you've read of hers since you've put her on ignore? Man you need some lying lessons from trump you're really bad at it.
She has been on ignore for a long time..........you can hit to see it from time to time........That way you know to leave it on ignore...................

Oh well.......who cares.........So you know if you got a pecker you are a man and shouldn't wear dresses...........Sounds good.............But that dude in a dress is fucking up that kid.

Why do you defend that/ HMMMM

Once a nation loses it's moral compass it is destined to fail.

The Communists are just doing what they do best..........DESTROY SHIT.
Define "communist"? You know that those who claimed to have communist governments, the Soviets, the ComChinese, the North Koreans are stricter about gender roles than even you. Maybe you would have been happier in one of those countries.

She has been on ignore for a long time..........you can hit to see it from time to time........That way you know to leave it on ignore...................

Oh well.......who cares.........So you know if you got a pecker you are a man and shouldn't wear dresses...........Sounds good.............But that dude in a dress is fucking up that kid.

I could say the same thing if you have kids. Maybe I should call CPS on you.

How ever will I carry on? :heehee:

I could say the same thing if you have kids. Maybe I should call CPS on you.
They are all grown up...........so by not answering the question you are ok with that child being fucked up by a mental patient...............

Don't worry.......I understand you refuse to answer it directly.

They are all grown up...........so by not answering the question you are ok with that child being fucked up by a mental patient...............

Don't worry.......I understand you refuse to answer it directly.
Unless a parent is hitting a kid in front of me, it's none of my business.

Bottom line is Grampa Murked realized it was none of his business either because just like me, he did nothing. So how does that make him any better? Because he came on here and bitched and whined about it? LOL if you say so.

Unless a parent is hitting a kid in front of me, it's none of my business.

Bottom line is Grampa Murked realized it was none of his business either because just like me, he did nothing. So how does that make him any better? Because he came on here and bitched and whined about it? LOL if you say so.
So.....................Is it right or not? Speak into the microphone................The child is gonna be fucked for life..................Why do you approve. We have every right to look at something and go.........THAT SHIT IS FUCKED UP.

That's the thread.

Forum List

Back