🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Oh my god...... our nation is falling apart

So I'm sitting in a Chipotle having lunch and a trans walks in with a little boy about 6 years old and he's wearing a dress like the man pretending to be a woman.

That little boy isn't just being mentally abused by that sick man but also by our sick society that coddles this kind of mental health issue as normal or acceptable
What did you order at Chipotle?

Yup, Rome here we come. We're on the final downslope of the Rollercoaster before it derails in the corner.
As the people become sheep and refuse to say what needs to be said. Bowing to the WOKENESS...........What a term.......probably derived by a DRUG ADDICT...........Craziest shit we've seen in our lifetime.

And these Moonbats justify it. They are fucking idiots.

Look at the leftist faggots circling the wagons on the brain washing of a child. By a dude in a dress who is suffering from mental illness.

They all cheer for the child being raised to think he should wear a dress.

pfffft.
I cant wait for the next installment in his daily diary. Maybe next time he'll go to a Del Taco and complain about the unisex bathroom.

I cant wait for the next installment in his daily diary. Maybe next time he'll go to a Del Taco and complain about the unisex bathroom.
Do you agree that if you have a wanker and it hangs ..............YOU ARE A MAN........Or are you confused too.............hmmm

As I was saying about so-called manly men with their toxic insecurities.....................;)
I uniggied you long enough to see that..........lmao

So we understand we have a wanker and aren't woman............nice miss sugar tits.

Forum List

Back