🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Oh my god...... our nation is falling apart

Let's reverse the gender shall we.

What if this was a little girl being dressed up like a boy without a shirt as little boys often don't wear shirts when it's hot out.

But keep in mind the so called parent and child are under the delusion that the little girl is a boy.
Pretty sure they wouldnt have made it into the restaurant. No shirt, no shoes, no dice.

All your what if's. Either you saw child abuse and you didnt report it or you are just pretending to be upset over all this. Either option is rather awful. But I'd expect that from a deplorable such as yourself. Hope you enjoyed your burrito though.

Good job turning this into a conspiracy. You left off who benefits. But I'm guessing you'd probably say the filthy communist leftists, right?

Good job turning this into a conspiracy. You left off who benefits. But I'm guessing you'd probably say the filthy communist leftists, right?
Conspiracy?

Ever heard of the Kissinger Report?

Governments all around the world are concerned with population control, like China having their one child policy and then later turning to Covid to thin the ranks

Hide under rocks much?

Conspiracy?

Ever heard of the Kissinger Report?

Governments all around the world are concerned with population control, like China having their one child policy and then later turning to Covid to thin the ranks

Hide under rocks much?
Figures you'd listen to the worlds #1 war criminal.

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
Human population has been sold to all of us through the media and academia

In fact, just look at our laws

1640369373005.png

The government values eagles more than human life.

Human population has been sold to all of us through the media and academia

In fact, just look at our laws

View attachment 579404

The government values eagles more than human life.

Oh boy yet another right wing nut job that gets all their "facts" from memes. You should just stay with your own kind on facebook to swap memes and leave the rest of the civilized world alone.

It looks like the UN mandated policies to decrease human life is working

A new study projects that the world population, which now stands at 7.8 billion, will peak in 2064 at 9.7 billion then fall by 2100 to 8.8 billion. If the UN's Sustainable Development Goals are met, the population could be even smaller at 6.3 billion.

Oh boy yet another right wing nut job that gets all their "facts" from memes. You should just stay with your own kind on facebook to swap memes and leave the rest of the civilized world alone.
Those are not just memes, they are facts idiot

Now go crawl back under your rock or stick your head back up your rump

Makes no difference to me.

So I'm sitting in a Chipotle having lunch and a trans walks in with a little boy about 6 years old and he's wearing a dress like the man pretending to be a woman.

That little boy isn't just being mentally abused by that sick man but also by our sick society that coddles this kind of mental health issue as normal or acceptable
Remember when the pro-homo crowd's greatest argument was, "how does their 'marriage' affect your personal life."

We are witnessing the death of the West. Perverts are in control.

So I'm sitting in a Chipotle having lunch and a trans walks in with a little boy about 6 years old and he's wearing a dress like the man pretending to be a woman.

That little boy isn't just being mentally abused by that sick man but also by our sick society that coddles this kind of mental health issue as normal or acceptable
Grampa, in my dad's day (I'm very old), his parents lived on a farm and had several kids. As they were poor farmers, the kids wore "hand-me-downs" from the older child. In my dad's case, his older sibling was a girl and he had to wear a dress (albeit a dirty plain thing), at times. I have a picture of him wearing the thing. He grew up, moved to the city and was a normal dad, wearing men's clothing and had three kids.
No matter how the trans dresses the kid, the kid, when older, will decide for himself, what he really is, influence aside.

More bigotry and ignorance from the hateful right.

Remember when the pro-homo crowd's greatest argument was, "how does their 'marriage' affect your personal life."

We are witnessing the death of the West. Perverts are in control.
Governments around the world have sold their souls to the culture of death to control population levels.

These same people who say they have no control over such things as inflation are trying to convince us they can control the weather, which is part of the population control drive.

Hilarious.

Governments around the world have sold their souls to the culture of death to control population levels.

These same people who say they have no control over such things as inflation are trying to convince us they can control the weather, which is part of the population control drive.

Hilarious.
You take your meds today?

Forum List

Back