🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Oh my god...... our nation is falling apart

If you do something you get arrested. So no, we aren't going to get arrested.
You get arrested for calling Child Services? I wasnt aware of that. But I get it. Your first move would always be to confront someone, probably physically. Because that's all you know. And you're incapable of thinking.

How is that child abuse?
If you thought it was actual child abuse, you would have called Child Services. Instead, you came on here to regale us with your boring life. You dont have a better Mexican place than Chipotle in your town? Sad. That's the real crime in all of this.
I wish we has a Mexican restaurant in our town half as good a Chipotle (and yes, I know they aren't that good)

Here are the facts. You say you claim you saw a child abused today while eating your burrito. Instead of making a report to the authorities, you come on here, complain about it, and try to CALL me out when you are the one that is allowing kids to be abused. I didnt witness the abuse YOU did. Quit making excuses old man. You're the coward for doing NOTHING when you saw a child being abused. Shameful!
This. ^ /thread

Unlike the freak in charge of that boy I'm not going to make him feel bad by causing a scene in front of him. You morons already have it labeled as normal or acceptable so who the fuck am I supposed to call?
Meanwhile instead of addressing the point you went down the path of mocking the restaurant choice, making it about me, attempting to be a wise ass.
How we stop this nonsense is through public discourse and changing the minds or opening the eyes of those like you who chose to ignore the damage this is doing to our children
Whining and now excuse making.

Dont worry, each day, the progressives push the rest of US farther and farther, until you poke the sleeping giant. When that happens, we need to finish what General Sherman stopped at Savanah. Those Demoncraps need to pushed to the deepest part of the ocean and let LUCIFER deal with their shit.
OMIGOD!!!!! Men and boys in dresses!!!!! OMIGOD!!!!

How is that child abuse?

I wish we has a Mexican restaurant in our town half as good a Chipotle (and yes, I know they aren't that good)
I have never even eaten at a Chipotle. However, I've never eaten at a fast food restaurant that did anything for me besides fill my stomach. Fortunately I have a wide variety of non chain restaurants to eat at where I live, including an incredible amount of above average Mexican places. I'm sure the old man that started this thread would be SHOCKED spending $100+ for a meal from a Mexican restaurant.

Let's reverse the gender shall we.

What if this was a little girl being dressed up like a boy without a shirt as little boys often don't wear shirts when it's hot out.

But keep in mind the so called parent and child are under the delusion that the little girl is a boy.
Ah, goal post moving. Now you want to talk about half-naked girls......interesting you run to that.

Indeed. Gender confusion is up some 4000% ever since the media and academia started peddling this crap.

But the ultimate goal is population control, along with abortion and promoting other sexual deviancy that does not lead to reproduction.
"the ultimate goal is population con-trol"..................:heehee:

Grampa, in my dad's day (I'm very old), his parents lived on a farm and had several kids. As they were poor farmers, the kids wore "hand-me-downs" from the older child. In my dad's case, his older sibling was a girl and he had to wear a dress (albeit a dirty plain thing), at times. I have a picture of him wearing the thing. He grew up, moved to the city and was a normal dad, wearing men's clothing and had three kids.
No matter how the trans dresses the kid, the kid, when older, will decide for himself, what he really is, influence aside.
It's only a cultural thing. I can see that poster breaking into a sweat when he sees a man in a kilt.

You get arrested for calling Child Services? I wasnt aware of that. But I get it. Your first move would always be to confront someone, probably physically. Because that's all you know. And you're incapable of thinking.

CPS won't respond because idiots, like you, have normalised this behavior. Just like you are trying to normalize pedophelia

Forum List

Back