🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Oh my god...... our nation is falling apart

And we are right...........you have completely lost your morals,.....or marbles........well both.
And LOL you saying ***I*** am immoral. You have no fucking clue what my morals are old man. You need to sit down, shut up, and actually listen to your daughter talk while you're still above ground old man instead of making fun of her.

So I'm sitting in a Chipotle having lunch and a trans walks in with a little boy about 6 years old and he's wearing a dress like the man pretending to be a woman.

That little boy isn't just being mentally abused by that sick man but also by our sick society that coddles this kind of mental health issue as normal or acceptable

Did you report this "abuse"? If not...why not?

So I'm sitting in a Chipotle having lunch and a trans walks in with a little boy about 6 years old and he's wearing a dress like the man pretending to be a woman.

That little boy isn't just being mentally abused by that sick man but also by our sick society that coddles this kind of mental health issue as normal or acceptable
You’re being ignorant, hateful, bigoted, and ridiculous.

The country is not ‘falling apart.’

No children are being ‘abused.’

There’s nothing wrong with or frightening about expressions of individual liberty.

You’re being ignorant, hateful, bigoted, and ridiculous.

The country is not ‘falling apart.’

No children are being ‘abused.’

There’s nothing wrong with or frightening about expressions of individual liberty.
That child is not expressing his liberty lol. He is being manipulated by a mentally unstable individual

Once a nation loses it's moral compass it is destined to fail.

The Communists are just doing what they do best..........DESTROY SHIT.
What the f communists have to do with this? You have what the Grampa rightfully dubbed as sick fucks before your eyes in this thread who must have been raised by the likes of that dress wearing motherfucker and never had that compass in the first place but some imaginary communists are to blame.

So you like dressing LITTLE boys up in dresses?

WTF is wrong with you people? How can you not feel sad for the normal childhood that this little boy is being deprived of?
It has nothing to do with ‘liking’ anything.

It has to do with respecting individual rights and minding one’s own business.

Something the authoritarian right is incapable of doing.

Let's assume he was, this is a boy, why are they teaching him to be a girl?

~S~
Consider the source – this is some crazy bigoted nonsense gramps dreamed up.

That the boy is being ‘forced’ to wear a dress or is being ‘taught’ to be a girl is a false narrative.

There are examples of young boys who express a desire or preference to wearing a dress or having long hair – of seeking to identify as female.

There is nothing ‘wrong’ with this, it’s perfectly appropriate for a parent to accommodate the boy’s preference; indeed, it would be pointless, counterproductive, and likely harmful to force the boy to conform to male gender identity.

“Gender isn't limited to boys and girls, so it's time to break the habit of assuming people must be one or the other. The best place to start? Teaching the right concepts to our children.”

How is that child abuse?
Lefties do not see child abuse or pedophiles, since this stuff is normal to them. One has to see pedophiles and child abuse as a bad thing in order to recognize abuse.

Gotcha

The rights of the custodian to be a pervert with a child supercede the right for the child to be treated with dignity....

Fuck off
You have no idea what you’re talking about.

You know nothing about the boy or his family.

You’re making false, baseless assumptions the consequence of your fear, ignorance, stupidity, bigotry, and hate.

Forum List

Back