🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Oh my god...... our nation is falling apart

You mean against our destroying our culture and morality and watching allowing it to continue to the point the nation will eventually fall.

Yeah........I'm against you.
It’s the whole point of being a conservative – to be reactionary and authoritarian, to compel conformity and punish dissent, to act on your unwarranted fear with hate and outrage.

It’s the whole point of being a conservative – to be reactionary and authoritarian, to compel conformity and punish dissent, to act on your unwarranted fear with hate and outrage.
How is it hateful to want a child to able to have a normal life.........Not thinking he is a she since birth........That child is screwed...........I say it like it is and you don't like it.

Well take a number and get in line with all the others who don't like what I post.......oh well.......Calling number 1001.........next.

Oh boy yet another right wing nut job that gets all their "facts" from memes. You should just stay with your own kind on facebook to swap memes and leave the rest of the civilized world alone.
Binet-Simon_scale.jpg

If you thought it was actual child abuse, you would have called Child Services. Instead, you came on here to regale us with your boring life. You dont have a better Mexican place than Chipotle in your town? Sad. That's the real crime in all of this.

For what?
Dems approve of this sort of thing,like letting men into womens bathrooms.

How is it hateful to want a child to able to have a normal life.........Not thinking he is a she since birth........That child is screwed...........I say it like it is and you don't like it.

Well take a number and get in line with all the others who don't like what I post.......oh well.......Calling number 1001.........next.
What you seem to fail to understand is that you dont get to define what "normal" is, old man.

I'm actually not sure on that............Only thing would be society would have to not allow it anymore.........

Do you agree or disagree with it............speak up. It's called an opinion on the subject at hand........WELL?
Like I said earlier, maybe the little guy likes wearing a dress.

Forum List

Back