Oh My, If Looks Could...Check Bill Clinton Photo on Drudge!

Well that's a huge amount of speculation based off of a picture, to know the exact nature of their conversation based on seeing a still frame of bills face.

Well that's a huge amount of speculation based off of a picture, to know the exact nature of their conversation based on seeing a still frame of bills face.
You know him well enough to voice an opinion, don't you? Look! Only 2 things would piss clinton off on a golf course. Either obama cheated or he accused bill of sleeping with michelle.

Actually Clinton looks good. You're just used to seeing fat people.

That's not good. His face actually looks gaunt and that is not good.

That's not "gaunt" -- that's "normal". Take a trip outside the US some time.
Again, we're surrounded by so much obesity, it starts to look routine.

We have a flat in Paris, moron. That's gaunt. I'm also old. Not as old as Bill but close and I am in very good shape and I don't have a gaunt face.
Oh you have a flat in Paris Westfag?

Well then... aller vous faire foutre!

Is everything sexual with you clowns? Are you really that hard up?

We have a flat in Paris, moron. That's gaunt. I'm also old. Not as old as Bill but close and I am in very good shape and I don't have a gaunt face.

Neither do I but it's more like Clinton's here than it was before I lost that excess weight.
This shit is photoshopped anyway -- it's silly to draw conclusions. Who knows what the original looks like.

There is thin and fit, and there is gaunt. This is gaunt. I like Bill, I hate to see him look this way. Whenever my older friends begin to look this way it always bodes ill.

Oh you have a flat in Paris Westfag?

Well then... aller vous faire foutre!

Is everything sexual with you clowns? Are you really that hard up?

Yes. :thup:

He lost a shitload of weight. I googled 2015 pics of bill and he looks the same in all of them. Skinny.

o-BILL-CLINTON-MARIO-CUOMO-facebook.jpg

I commented on his weight loss. It could be due to illness we don't know about, or age, or because he wanted to lose weight. That's all I was saying. He looks really skinny. You chose to be rude about it. I said ok.
Now YOU are being redundant.

I commented on his weight loss. It could be due to illness we don't know about, or age, or because he wanted to lose weight. That's all I was saying. He looks really skinny. You chose to be rude about it. I said ok.
Now YOU are being redundant.

Oh lighten up. It's 2am joke.

Forum List

Back